PDA

View Full Version : boston suspects 1 and 2

lji372
04-18-2013, 03:20 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/boston-marathon-bombing_n_3109768.html

sailsmen
04-18-2013, 05:49 PM
FBI.gov has high resolution photos, click on high resolution under each photo.

I still cannot make out the photos. If suspect #2 has the pressure cooker it must be a small one. Why not wear sunglasses and have the hat on correctly?

Hope they find the ones who did it.

cat in the hat
04-18-2013, 05:57 PM
If you already know these guys, you'd recognize them from these pix. Especially that big-nose one.

License2Bill
04-18-2013, 06:22 PM
I give it 4 days before the first arrest is made.

PantherP71
04-18-2013, 06:24 PM
They are dumb if they aren't out of the country.

cat in the hat
04-18-2013, 06:31 PM
I give it 4 days before the first arrest is made.

Putting a million dollars on it would speed that up a lot ;)

Guittard22
04-18-2013, 06:56 PM
So sad that two jokers got joy out of this mess . I been waiting to go see the race for years after this I don't think I will every go :( hope they find them and they rot in jail !

Joe Walsh
04-18-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm guessing that Massachusetts, being a den of liberal losers much like the crap-hole state that I live in, has no death penalty....?

Too bad....whomever did this needs to die!

At least they will get to experience a life of 'fun-in-the-shower' and 'man-mouth love' in prison.

MOTOWN
04-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Anything less than the Death penalty is NOT justice!

sailsmen
04-18-2013, 07:45 PM
I hope this is not a Richard Jewel repeat.

Joe Walsh
04-18-2013, 07:46 PM
I hope this is not a Richard Jewel repeat.

Yep....We were talking about that fiasco today.

Mebot
04-19-2013, 03:19 AM
BREAKING NEWS
this story is ongoing:
we got one of the suspects this morning. one died in a shootout, the other is on the run

sent from space

Mebot
04-19-2013, 03:26 AM
Boston is on lock down. all mass transit is shut down. white ball cap guy is still on the run but might be cornered

sent from space

License2Bill
04-19-2013, 04:43 AM
The one that was killed this morning, had an IED strapped to his chest according to NBC. They've already killed a cop and robbed a 7-11, carjacked a Mercedes SUV and briefly took the owner hostage

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17817173-one-boston-marathon-suspect-killed-second-suspect-his-brother-on-loose-after-firefight

lji372
04-19-2013, 04:46 AM
Nice...........

They really need to get the second one alive

Guittard22
04-19-2013, 04:47 AM
[QUOTE=License2Bil;1288640]The one that was killed this morning, had an IED strapped to his chest according to NBC. They've already killed a cop and robbed a 7-11, carjacked a Mercedes SUV and briefly took the owner hostage

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17817173-one-boston-marathon-suspect-killed-second-suspect-his-brother-on-loose-after-firefight[/

That Is crazy now there looking for a 19 year old kid wtf what was that kid thinking .

Mebot
04-19-2013, 04:53 AM
Anything less than the Death penalty is NOT justice!

well one is dead so far so I'd consider that the death penalty

sent from space

SC Cheesehead
04-19-2013, 05:20 AM
well one is dead so far so I'd consider that the death penalty

sent from space

One down, one to go...

GAMike
04-19-2013, 05:22 AM
http://twitchy.com/2013/04/19/named-suspects-identified-on-police-scanner-as-mike-mulugeta-sunil-tripathi-one-suspect-is-running/

sailsmen
04-19-2013, 08:30 AM
[QUOTE=License2Bil;1288640]The one that was killed this morning, had an IED strapped to his chest according to NBC. They've already killed a cop and robbed a 7-11, carjacked a Mercedes SUV and briefly took the owner hostage

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17817173-one-boston-marathon-suspect-killed-second-suspect-his-brother-on-loose-after-firefight[/

That Is crazy now there looking for a 19 year old kid wtf what was that kid thinking .
Hopefully we will find out.

lji372
04-19-2013, 08:35 AM
[QUOTE=Guittard22;1288642]
Hopefully we will find out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^yep.....the old waterboard trick.

works every time:D

Papillon
04-19-2013, 08:46 AM
I still dont understand how, with SO many cops, FBI agents, K9s, etc, they haven't found this kid yet? Hasn't it been over 12 hours now since the shoot out that killed suspect #1?

sailsmen
04-19-2013, 09:00 AM
It appears what was on their mind was 72 Virgins.

Guittard22
04-19-2013, 09:11 AM
I still dont understand how, with SO many cops, FBI agents, K9s, etc, they haven't found this kid yet? Hasn't it been over 12 hours now since the shoot out that killed suspect #1?

They have to take in so much there could be pipe bombs all over Boston they need to play it very safe finding this 19 year old kid that went to school only 10 min away from my mom and dad's house wow it's just mind blowing

bill64
04-19-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm guessing that Massachusetts, being a den of liberal losers much like the crap-hole state that I live in, has no death penalty....?

Too bad....whomever did this needs to die!

At least they will get to experience a life of 'fun-in-the-shower' and 'man-mouth love' in prison.
yeah massachusetts is a liberal craphole, hopefully if they get this guy alive he will face federal charges as mass has no death penalty. My neice was at the marithon but was a couple miles away from the explosions...thank god

Baaad GN
04-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Hmmm good thing they have strict gun laws on the books so no one shots the poor kid by mistake!

bill64
04-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Hmmm good thing they have strict gun laws on the books so no one shots the poor kid by mistake!
oh yeah!! I would be willing to bet that all the people in their locked down homes that arent gun owners probably wish they had one now...

sailsmen
04-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Many an anti-gun person in New Orleans became pro Second Amendment after Katrina!

Several told me they became Lifetime NRA Members. Nothing like experiencing the need to convince you of the value of a Right.

Per Lott - "Since 1998 the number of guns registered in Massachusetts dropped 86% following that law's passage, so clearly it had a major effect on legal gun owners. The effect on murders with guns was also significant: it nearly doubled from 65 in 1998 to 122 in 2011. Aggravated assaults and robberies with firearms rose 20-30%."

License2Bill
04-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Looks like the boys in blue are doing some work.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

MM03MOK
04-19-2013, 05:49 PM
The Terrorist is in CUSTODY!!!

Mebot
04-19-2013, 05:49 PM
BREAKING NEWS

suspect #2 in custody

sent from space

License2Bill
04-19-2013, 05:55 PM
He picked the wrong city to mess with! So much for my 4 days estimate

beantown mm
04-19-2013, 06:00 PM
I live 3 towns away,, grew up one town away, have family in Watertown, work in Boston.. There are no words to explain how we feel here except....

THANK GOD THEY GOT THE BASTARDS AND GOD BLESS AMERICA, ALL OF US.............

Mebot
04-19-2013, 06:02 PM
He picked the wrong city to mess with! So much for my 4 days estimate

yep

sent from space

jerrym3
04-19-2013, 06:09 PM
YES !!!

But, I just don't understand.

When I (and my buddies) were 19, our goals were to get a Saturday night date, hit the drive-in movie, maybe get to second base, drop off our dates and meet the guys at the diner, talk cars, get some sleep, get up early Sundy morning, and go to the drag strip.

WTF happened?????

Mebot
04-19-2013, 06:19 PM
YES !!!

But, I just don't understand.

When I (and my buddies) were 19, our goals were to get a Saturday night date, hit the drive-in movie, maybe get to second base, drop off our dates and meet the guys at the diner, talk cars, get some sleep, get up early Sundy morning, and go to the drag strip

woah

that sounds like a meatloaf & beach boys mash up song

sent from space

License2Bill
04-19-2013, 06:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbSEOcAq1xo
FbSEOcAq1xo

This video would have been more appropriate if he wasn't taken alive, but still funny

sailsmen
04-19-2013, 07:15 PM
We have to be right 100% of the time;
"Updated 4 p.m. Friday related to arrest versus conviction issue: One of the Chechen terrorists who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings could have been deported years ago after a criminal arrest and/or conviction and the other was granted American citizenship on the 11th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old killed in a wild shootout with police, was a legal U.S. resident who nevertheless could have been removed from the country after a 2009 domestic violence arrest and conviction, according to a Judicial Watch source.."

jerrym3
04-19-2013, 07:33 PM
woah

that sounds like a meatloaf & beach boys mash up song

sent from space

More like Deon and Joey Dee with a dash of Gene Pitney.

PonyUP
04-19-2013, 07:50 PM
We have to be right 100% of the time;
"Updated 4 p.m. Friday related to arrest versus conviction issue: One of the Chechen terrorists who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings could have been deported years ago after a criminal arrest and/or conviction and the other was granted American citizenship on the 11th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old killed in a wild shootout with police, was a legal U.S. resident who nevertheless could have been removed from the country after a 2009 domestic violence arrest and conviction, according to a Judicial Watch source.."

Timothy McVeigh was also a US Citizen. Their residency has nothing to do with being a terrorist. There are foreign terrorists and domestic ones as well.
It's real easy to look back on hindsight. That anniversary you mentioned was done with legally purchased tickets.

The only thing needed for evil to succeed is the will to do, after that it is up to us to prevent it.

But we have already had the Democrats are evil vibe lurk into this stopping just short of somehow blaming the President.

Instead of focusing on the fact they were eligible to be deported, how about focusing on the fact they were caught within the same week of their cowardly act and giving proper due to the swift action of the authorities to pursue the suspects and prevent further casualties?

Bravo Boston, you were a class act all the way through and out hearts and prayers are with you always

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

License2Bill
04-19-2013, 08:00 PM
If you're going to use a boat to try and escape, make sure its in the water, not in Watertown. :flag:

8UWITH6
04-19-2013, 08:12 PM
20 bux says the 2nd suspect "dies at hospital". Any takers?

License2Bill
04-19-2013, 08:16 PM
That will probably happen. The friends and family of those killed and wounded should get a shot at him first though

8UWITH6
04-19-2013, 08:20 PM
yep they should.

mustang50lx
04-19-2013, 08:26 PM
They said on the news that the second terrorist caught had a license plate on his car that said TERRORIST1 on it. That kinda should a been a red flag to some-one. Of course they probably had there hands full shaking down 3 year olds and their 90 year old great grandmothers at the airport to pay any attention to a silly license plate.

MM03MOK
04-19-2013, 08:38 PM
The RMV never would have let that get by, besides the fact that there is a six character limit in MA. Enough with the jokes. This has been a very traumatic and stressful week for Bostonians. I am good friends with some of the LEOs assisting this week.

Lt. Barney Murphy, Barnstable County Sheriff's Dept. and K-9 Jaxx.

mustang50lx
04-19-2013, 08:49 PM
The RMV never would have let that get by, besides the fact that there is a six character limit in MA. Enough with the jokes. This has been a very traumatic and stressful week for Bostonians. I am good friends with some of the LEOs assisting this week.

Lt. Barney Murphy, Barnstable County Sheriff's Dept. and K-9 Jaxx.

They did say that on the news. I wouldn't make something like that up.

Davesvt2000
04-20-2013, 04:57 AM
They did say that on the news. I wouldn't make something like that up.

There has been SO much misinformation over the past week, it was just sickening to listen to. And some of the questions reports ask were rediculous.

I read the TERRORIST1 name had something to do with a screen name, not a license plate. As mentioned, Mass has a six space limit, and vanity plates are highly scrutinized before being issused, and sometimes older offensive plates are recalled for slipping thru the cracks.

License2Bill
04-20-2013, 05:31 AM
The one that got killed had a playlist on YouTube called Terrorist and liked many militant jihad videos.

GAMike
04-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Don't normally crosspost, but feel compelled to share this.......I have family that lives about a mile away (on Common St. in Watertown) from where this all went down, so it hits home a little.......

Kudos going out to Watertown PD, Boston PD, MIT PD, Newton PD, MA State Police, Cambridge PD, MBTA PD, Middlesex Co. Sherriff, The FBI as well as the responding area Fire Depts./Emergency Services/Emergency Management Agencies..... (Special Shout Out....NYPD & all other Depts. who sent resources... Just because they care.... Awesome job).

Hopefully the situation in Boston/Watertown wakes America up to the new paradigm of what it means to live in the United States of America.... We as citizens need to do our part...... Remain observant, maintain situational awareness and be willing to protect yourself/the people around you.... When seconds count and help is minutes away..... It makes the difference.

Lastly may God bless the innocent victims, injured first responders, their families and the family of the MIT officer who made the ultimate sacrifice.... Godspeed Officer Collier......

sailsmen
04-20-2013, 09:27 AM
I lived in London and it was a different outlook when you were transiting in public. I was on the Tube when there was an unattended package. A man began asking who it belonged to, there were a few seconds of great concern.
The owner spoke up and until he got off at the next stop everyone stared at him with great dismay.
When I lived in NYC I walked by a building in the a.m. that had been hit the night before, a few hours after I had walked by. After that I never walked there late at night again.

mustang50lx
04-20-2013, 12:18 PM
There has been SO much misinformation over the past week, it was just sickening to listen to. And some of the questions reports ask were rediculous.

I read the TERRORIST1 name had something to do with a screen name, not a license plate. As mentioned, Mass has a six space limit, and vanity plates are highly scrutinized before being issused, and sometimes older offensive plates are recalled for slipping thru the cracks.

I saw a picture of the car. It is on the front of the car and not DMV issued.