PDA

View Full Version : 2013 NFL draft is officially open

PonyUP
04-25-2013, 05:11 PM
Chime in on what your team does

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

breeze
04-25-2013, 05:57 PM
The trade for "treasure island". Go Tampa Bay!

PonyUP
04-25-2013, 06:53 PM
The trade for "treasure island". Go Tampa Bay!

It's an interesting trade, basically, the Bucs got the best defensive player in the draft without having to make the pick.

Love the way they structured the deal with no guaranteed money. If he doesn't come back fully from the ACL, they can walk away. Great move

Mebot
04-25-2013, 06:58 PM
I don't think the 'skins get a pick until 53 or so. that's like 3rd round. We gave our slots up last year to get RGIII

WhatsUpDOHC
04-25-2013, 07:11 PM
The comedians' first pick:
4. Eagles Lane Johnson OT

breeze
04-25-2013, 07:17 PM
It's an interesting trade, basically, the Bucs got the best defensive player in the draft without having to make the pick.

Love the way they structured the deal with no guaranteed money. If he doesn't come back fully from the ACL, they can walk away. Great move

Yup, proven player OR draft a possible bust!? On paper makes our secondary look a lot better.

PonyUP
04-25-2013, 07:18 PM
The comedians' first pick:
4. Eagles Lane Johnson OT

Well, they were desperate for OLine help, but they would have done better to trade down and get Cooper or Warmack at Guard

PonyUP
04-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Just hoping the Vikes get Patterson and Ogletree

PonyUP
04-25-2013, 07:57 PM
Love the Sharif Floyd pick, not so sure about Xavier Rhodes, I wanted Pattrrson or Ogletree in that spot

Comin' in Hot
04-25-2013, 09:09 PM
I loved how Geno Smith looked more and more depressed as the night went on, that's definitely trait I want in a leader when things arent going well :lol:

PonyUP
04-26-2013, 02:26 AM
I loved how Geno Smith looked more and more depressed as the night went on, that's definitely trait I want in a leader when things arent going well :lol:

He ran his mouth, showed up on draft day for the cameras when it was more likely than not he'd be a second rounder.

His first three decisions as a professional are terrible, wouldn't want him leading my team

SC Cheesehead
04-26-2013, 03:17 AM
Packers have been weak at the DE position, addressed that need with their first pick: Datone Jones in the first round, 26th overall.

Maybe a Reggie White kinda guy? Time will tell.

PonyUP
04-26-2013, 03:54 AM
Packers have been weak at the DE position, addressed that need with their first pick: Datone Jones in the first round, 26th overall.

Maybe a Reggie White kinda guy? Time will tell.

Surprised they didn't snatch Eddie Lacy though

SC Cheesehead
04-26-2013, 04:09 AM
Surprised they didn't snatch Eddie Lacy though

Ted Thompson knoweth best, oh ye of little faith...;)

PonyUP
04-26-2013, 04:12 AM
Ted Thompson knoweth best, oh ye of little faith...;)

That's alright, have fun protecting Rodgers from Sharif Floyd, good luck passing on Xavier Rhodes, and good luck tackling Coradelle Patterson

3 number ones, the Vikes are going after it

SC Cheesehead
04-26-2013, 06:48 AM
That's alright, have fun protecting Rodgers from Sharif Floyd, good luck passing on Xavier Rhodes, and good luck tackling Coradelle Patterson

3 number ones, the Vikes are going after it

Yeah, and as always, the Queenies will choke miserably at the end of the season; once again terribly disappointing their fans...

Q: How many Vikings does it take to win a SuperBowl?
A: Nobody knows!

Q: What does a wrecked car and the Vikings have in common?
A: Neither has a title!!

Q. What do the MN Vikings & Billy Graham have in common?
A. They both can make 40,000 people stand up & yell “Jesus Christ!”

Q. What do you call 53 people sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A. The MN Vikings.

I’ve heard the Vikings have set up a crisis line to explain their recent lack of Super Bowl success. For those wanting to call, the phone number is 1-800-10-10-10.
Again, that number is 1-800-won nothing-won nothing-won nothing.

PonyUP
04-26-2013, 07:05 AM
Yeah, and as always, the Queenies will choke miserably at the end of the season; once again terribly disappointing their fans...

Q: How many Vikings does it take to win a SuperBowl?
A: Nobody knows!

Q: What does a wrecked car and the Vikings have in common?
A: Neither has a title!!

Q. What do the MN Vikings & Billy Graham have in common?
A. They both can make 40,000 people stand up & yell “Jesus Christ!”

Q. What do you call 53 people sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A. The MN Vikings.

I’ve heard the Vikings have set up a crisis line to explain their recent lack of Super Bowl success. For those wanting to call, the phone number is 1-800-10-10-10.
Again, that number is 1-800-won nothing-won nothing-won nothing.

You ASS, though there is truth. Sooner or later it will turn around

SC Cheesehead
04-26-2013, 07:24 AM
You ASS, though there is truth. Sooner or later it will turn around

Prolly later. Much later...

Ole and Sven die in a snowmobiling accident, drunker than skunks, and go to Hell. The Devil observes that they are really enjoying themselves.
He says to them: “Doesn’t the heat and smoke bother you?”

Ole replies, “Vell, ya know, ve’re from nordern Minnesota, da land of snow an ice, an ve’re yust happy fer a chance ta varm up a little bit, ya know.”

The devil decides that these two aren’t miserable enough and turns up the heat even more. When he returns to the room of the two guys from Minnesota , the devil finds them in light jackets and hats, grilling Walleye and drinking beer.

The devil is astonished and exclaims, “Everyone down here is in abject misery, and you two seem to be enjoying yourselves?”
Sven replies, “Vell, ya know, ve don’t git too much varm veather up dere at da Falls, so ve’ve yust got ta haff a fish fry vhen da veather’s dis nice.”

The devil is absolutely furious. He can hardly see straight. Finally he comes up with the answer. The two guys love the heat because they have been cold all their lives. The devil decides to turn all the heat off in Hell. The next morning, the temperature is 60 below zero, icicles are hanging everywhere, and people are shivering so bad that they are unable to wail, moan or gnash their teeth.
The devil smiles and heads for the room with Ole and Sven. He gets there and finds them back in their parkas, bomber hats, and mittens. They are jumping up and down, cheering, yelling and screaming like mad men.

The devil is dumbfounded, “I don’t understand, when I turn up the heat you’re happy. Now its freezing cold and you’re still happy. What is wrong with you two?”
They both look at the devil in surprise and say, “Vell, don’t ya know, if hell is froze over, den dat must mean da Vikings von da Super Bowl.”

;) ------------> :D

68MercuryM250
04-26-2013, 08:11 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1608317-2013-nfl-drafts-all-sleeper-team/page/12#/articles/1608317-2013-nfl-drafts-all-sleeper-team/page/12

Ty Powell is standing on the left in this photo/article. He is a student at the college where I work, Harding University. Ty is a good kid, big fast and strong....and he will HIT you. Not very often D-II colleges get a player in the big leagues. Look for him as you watch the draft and hope the Stillers grab him!

Ozark Marauder
04-26-2013, 08:39 AM
Rams, a couple of great 1st round picks

Tavon Austin- WR

West Virginia

Finally someone that Bradford can throw to. Not since Tory Holt have the Rams had a WR threat.

Alec Ogletree ILB

Georgia

Gotta love this pick....Rams were lacking in the Linebackers.

Nothing to watch until 3rd round

OZ

PonyUP
04-26-2013, 08:53 AM
Rams, a couple of great 1st round picks

Tavon Austin- WR

West Virginia

Finally someone that Bradford can throw to. Not since Tory Holt have the Rams had a WR threat.

Alec Ogletree ILB

Georgia

Gotta love this pick....Rams were lacking in the Linebackers.

Nothing to watch until 3rd round

OZ

Yup, really like what the Rams said, especially jumping in front of the Jets to do it