PDA

View Full Version : what's going on MM.net

mercury5
04-26-2013, 02:49 PM
I tried posting pictures of my mods after all the blood sweat and tears.:banana: It says security error ", contact admin " I did several times . And never got a respose back. I went back and checked all my emails, I found one that said my "Flags" had expired. Could this be the reason . I can't post pictures or get a response ? If that the reason., I will gladly fix it. :confused:

SC Cheesehead
04-26-2013, 03:27 PM
I tried posting pictures of my mods after all the blood sweat and tears.:banana: It says security error ", contact admin " I did several times . And never got a respose back. I went back and checked all my emails, I found one that said my "Flags" had expired. Could this be the reason . I can't post pictures or get a response ? If that the reason., I will gladly fix it. :confused:

That's probably it. Go to the Home page, donations link, get your flags back and kill two birdies with one swat (expanded posting capabilties plus donating to a great site)...

88LTDCV351
04-26-2013, 04:03 PM
Why not just use ImageShack or Photobucket?

jabird56
04-26-2013, 05:35 PM
It's not a flag issue, I have had this problem also. I decided to use photobucket today, and it worked fine.

SC Cheesehead
04-27-2013, 04:06 AM
It's not a flag issue, I have had this problem also. I decided to use photobucket today, and it worked fine.

I had problems posting pics up a couple weeks ago and then noticed my contributing membership expired, so I re-upped and that helped, but yeah, photobucket's a good way to go; copy and paste, much easier.