PDA

View Full Version : Dude takes away Shotgun from Savage Vid

sailsmen
04-30-2013, 11:52 AM
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2013/04/man_takes_shotgun_from_would-b.html#incart_m-rpt-2

:banana2::banana2::banana2:

martyo
04-30-2013, 12:19 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blown3.8
04-30-2013, 01:02 PM
What I want to know is. Was the gun loaded?

sailsmen
04-30-2013, 01:37 PM
Based on the way the savage was running away, probably.

PonyUP
04-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Didn't know outdoor camera had audio? Audio sounds rather manufactured as well

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Spectragod
04-30-2013, 02:22 PM
Didn't know outdoor camera had audio? Audio sounds rather manufactured as well

Yep, it must be a plot. Outdoor cameras started getting audio several years back.

But the shotgun rack does sound like the audio has been manipulated, I imagine that came about when they enhanced the audio.

sailsmen
04-30-2013, 03:13 PM
I can tell you what is not mfg, New Orleans' murder rate stands today at 10 times the national average. Babies, old women, all are getting murdered.
I can also here their voices and footsteps.
There have been 4 accounts in the past 2 weeks of would be victims fighting off the savages.

PonyUP
04-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Yep, it must be a plot. Outdoor cameras started getting audio several years back.

But the shotgun rack does sound like the audio has been manipulated, I imagine that came about when they enhanced the audio.

Looked like a surveillance camera, which typically does not have audio, as well as there is no background noise. I guarentee the camera did not have a windscreen on the mic

All makes me think the audio was added afterward

Shaijack
04-30-2013, 07:52 PM
The idiot that had the shotgun taken away was smart enough to pull up with his car and ask for the gun back. Thats when he got his rear window shot out.

sailsmen
05-02-2013, 06:19 AM
"A 16-year-old turned himself in to the NOPD on Wednesday after allegedly seeing video footage of himself trying to rob a man in the Marigny with a shotgun early Saturday, according to police. The video shows the would-be victim grab the shotgun out of the suspect's hand and chase him with it, before breaking the windshield of the assailant's car."
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2013/05/teenage_suspect_in_marigny_sho .html#incart_m-rpt-1