05-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Mustang stretched him on straight away. Dudes a clown

guspech750
05-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Hahahahahahaha!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
Hahahahahahaha!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

That is great. I love the laughter at the end. Funny stuff.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

cat in the hat
05-05-2013, 05:02 PM
lol, what an a**hole.

gpfarrell
05-05-2013, 05:32 PM
funny how the porsche cant keep up with the mustang...euro trash

I'm sorry, which car spun off the track?

gpfarrell
05-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Alright, the Porsche driver may need meds... But straightaways are for fast cars and turns are for fast drivers. It's hard to tells what year the Porsche is, but the early 80s cars only had about 180 hp... hardly anything that's going to out run a decent Mustang in a straight line. But the Porsche owned the Mustang in braking and at least matched it in cornering. The Mustang driver over-drove the car trying to get away from the "Euro-trash" but mowed the lawn instead.

Still needs meds!

MrBluGruv
05-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Alright, the Porsche driver may need meds... But straightaways are for fast cars and turns are for fast drivers. It's hard to tells what year the Porsche is, but the early 80s cars only had about 180 hp... hardly anything that's going to out run a decent Mustang in a straight line. But the Porsche owned the Mustang in braking and at least matched it in cornering. The Mustang driver over-drove the car trying to get away from the "Euro-trash" but mowed the lawn instead.

Still needs meds!

Bingo.......

Joe Walsh
05-05-2013, 06:19 PM
The fact that we are even arguing about a road race between a Mustang and a Porsche speaks volumes.....

BTW: Most Porsches are like porcupines....except that they have the pricks on the inside.

Motorhead350
05-05-2013, 09:55 PM
The fact that we are even arguing about a road race between a Mustang and a Porsche speaks volumes.....

BTW: Most Porsches are like porcupines....except that they have the pricks on the inside.

Most is a good word, but I disagree.

The owners I have met are some of the best people ever when it comes to car culture. If you show them a little bit of knowledge on their ride they might know a thing or two about yours. Usually, the people that own "higher" end cars had Mustangs and even Crown Vics before. They work their way up to something else, simple as that.

The one time I broke down for the first time in downtown Chicago and I didn't know what to do, the first person to stop had an brand new AMG. He helped me push the car on the side of the road and offered me use of his cell phone.

I don't know what the beef is between what we have and what they have. I have learned if you are respectful to them, they are to you. Not just high end, but "Imports" too. I know most "old timers" on here look down at most at the Import scene, but they can be a lot more fun than Domestic crowd, even show you cheap fixes!

The only people that are usually 100% jerks are Corvette owners and anyone with a CTS-V. Something about those people... they are all rude. A good 99% of them. I think people with Porsches work their way up in fast cars over time, CTS-V and Vette owners buy their first fast car, think their king of the road, better than everyone and are the fastest thing on the street. USUALLY, not all, but it seems like nearly all.

Mike M
05-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Looks like the Mustang was leaking something and it got on his tires. I'm not sure but watch it again full screen.

gpfarrell
05-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Most is a good word, but I disagree.

The owners I have met are some of the best people ever when it comes to car culture. If you show them a little bit of knowledge on their ride they might know a thing or two about yours. Usually, the people that own "higher" end cars had Mustangs and even Crown Vics before. They work their way up to something else, simple as that.

The one time I broke down for the first time in downtown Chicago and I didn't know what to do, the first person to stop had an brand new AMG. He helped me push the car on the side of the road and offered me use of his cell phone.

I don't know what the beef is between what we have and what they have. I have learned if you are respectful to them, they are to you. Not just high end, but "Imports" too. I know most "old timers" on here look down at most at the Import scene, but they can be a lot more fun than Domestic crowd, even show you cheap fixes!

The only people that are usually 100% jerks are Corvette owners and anyone with a CTS-V. Something about those people... they are all rude. A good 99% of them. I think people with Porsches work their way up in fast cars over time, CTS-V and Vette owners buy their first fast car, think their king of the road, better than everyone and are the fastest thing on the street. USUALLY, not all, but it seems like nearly all.

BINGO... although I haven't met enough CTS-V drivers to confirm that part.

gpfarrell
05-06-2013, 04:34 AM

I agree with the first part as much as I disagree with the second part. If you're going to insult people, please be original so that if you can't say something nice at least there's hope you'll offer entertainment.

Joe Walsh
05-06-2013, 01:09 PM
I agree with the first part as much as I disagree with the second part.
If you're going to insult people, please be original so that if you can't say something nice at least there's hope you'll offer entertainment.

Don't get your panties all wadded up...It's an old joke.

And I was certain that all of my posts are entertaining!

L.Mark
05-06-2013, 02:47 PM
I agree with Motorhead, I've had a Porshe owner wave and thumb my Mark V. Where as the older Mustang, Vette, Chevelle owners don't even give it an aknowledgement. I'd have to say here in Louisville my experience is the Vetter and stang owners have a burr up there hole. I can use about 2 fingers to count the ones that actually care what you have to say about your(insert any car here).:shake:

justbob
05-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Melanie is looking for a CTS-V... :eek: maybe I should move out now?!

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

rocky
05-06-2013, 05:50 PM
That Porsche was never going to catch that Stang from what I saw, just bad driving by the ford owner...or at least one "whoopsy"
I will say most Porsche owners I've met are dooshbag pricks, but judging from the audio that guy seems freaking hillarious!
In conclusion,,,,as much as I hate to say...Porsche Win.

Sent from my iPhone 5

babbage
05-06-2013, 06:43 PM
at the beginning the guy sounded like this: (Courtesy Mr. Man)

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i4-f-VdW7w8/UYV2HQjCoaI/AAAAAAAAA2U/80rYG1NtSzo/s394/Lemonade-001.jpg

Motorhead350
05-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Melanie is looking for a CTS-V... :eek: maybe I should move out now?!

She would be the one percent thats actually cool.

justbob
05-08-2013, 04:13 AM
She would be the one percent thats actually cool.

Says you!

:D kidding hunny!!!