PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION DOOM! Why are DTR's so slugs?

68MercuryM250
05-16-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68MercuryM250 http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1296758#post1 296758)
That's a purdy fleet of slow cars! Real nice shiny wheels to on those Grand Marqs....

So, DID anyone get the story about why everyone thinks the DTR's are slow while in Looseville???? I am curious as to the root of the "story".

L.Mark wrote:
No!! Mean ole Doomie(the originator) didn't tell the story around the campfire of smoking burnouts.:( Hey man, if you see this tell it now or start a thread.:banana:

Sir Doomie, I am not sure I can wait until September to hear the story of why DTR's are Slugs..... I am quite certain it will be worth the read. There are about 900 or so DTR owners out there driving slow cars and we need to know why. Thank you in advance! However, if this story must be told in person, I will simply have to wait. What say you Mr. King of Bling?? Inquiring minds (DTR owners) want to know.

guspech750
05-16-2013, 11:50 AM
:lol:

Yeah, what he said you big meanie.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

68MercuryM250
05-16-2013, 12:18 PM
I don't wanna hear that we weren't given the "COP" chip in the red ones either.....

Shaijack
05-16-2013, 12:47 PM
As a DTR owner. It is not slow. It will surprise you. Must be the two COP chips in it. Doubles HP. NO Marty and I will not tell you what is under the hood.

RacerX
05-16-2013, 01:00 PM
DTR owners are like midget hookers....

Always selling themselves short!!!! :lol:

L.Mark
05-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Doom, lay down the "legend" of the DTR for us!!!

Spectragod
05-16-2013, 02:44 PM
Doom, lay down the "legend" of the DTR for us!!!

He can't, I have 5k that says my slow DTR is faster than his black MM.....:flamer:

L.Mark
05-16-2013, 02:55 PM
Oh, there's a story there. A story he started. Come on...fess up:poke:

1stMerc
05-16-2013, 03:57 PM
He's gone into hiding in midget paradise.

L.Mark
05-16-2013, 04:18 PM
Send in the Oompa Loompa Squad!!!

rocky
05-16-2013, 04:57 PM
I don't wanna hear that we weren't given the "COP" chip in the red ones either.....

2 cop chips? Mother of God!
That would be like crossing the streams or dividing by zero

Sent from my iPhone 5

cat in the hat
05-16-2013, 05:01 PM
As a DTR owner. It is not slow. It will surprise you. Must be the two COP chips in it. Doubles HP. NO Marty and I will not tell you what is under the hood.

It was scientifically proven.

guspech750
05-16-2013, 05:04 PM
2 cop chips? Mother of God!
That would be like crossing the streams or dividing by zero

Sent from my iPhone 5

LMAO!!
LAMO!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Shaijack
05-16-2013, 06:04 PM
Darren I will back you on that bet.

Spectragod
05-16-2013, 06:05 PM
Darren I will back you on that bet.

Barry, that'll work, 10k in the pot.......:D

maineiac
05-16-2013, 06:11 PM
10 k and mine would still be slower than both lol

UncleLar
05-16-2013, 06:24 PM
Ask Guspech about the "slow DTR" that chased all them fast new Camaro's away at that Dave & Buster's meet a few years ago. That DTR resides in Oklahoma last I heard.
All it took was the only burnout I ever did when I wasn't racing at a drag strip.

Blackened300a
05-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Barry, that'll work, 10k in the pot.......:D

Make it $15k. I got your back too. ;)

cat in the hat
05-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Ask Guspech about the "slow DTR" that chased all them fast new Camaro's away at that Dave & Buster's meet a few years ago. That DTR resides in Oklahoma last I heard.
All it took was the only burnout I ever did when I wasn't racing at a drag strip.

It's not that DTR's are slower than non-Marauders, it's that they're slower than other Marauders.

Again, this was scientifically proven and settled years ago.

I . . . have learned to . . . live with it . . . :bigcry:

DOOM
05-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Make it $15k. I got your back too. ;)

A fool and his money quickly part! :D

Mr. Man
05-16-2013, 09:46 PM
:popcorn: So where on the timeslips page does the first DTR appear?

DOOM
05-16-2013, 09:55 PM

EXACTLY!!! :high5:

DOOM
05-16-2013, 10:35 PM
HERE'S WHERE IT ALL STARTED! :lol:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53307

Read the entire thread.

Mr. Man
05-16-2013, 11:07 PM
I had forgotten that saga.:lol:

Usually it's Doom and MM2004 beating each other over the head. :bop:

Hey Doomie, Mikey's blown now, We going to see you guys line up in Louisville next year:burn:?:burnout:

L.Mark
05-17-2013, 12:01 AM
All this over a near loss with a Maxi!!!! Just one loss??? I can understand if it was repeated over and over, but not one. Tell me there were other losses and rematches????:shake:

Spectragod
05-17-2013, 04:28 AM

Does it matter? Where's yours?:confused:

EXACTLY!!! :high5:

15k cash, your car against mine, bring your 15k and lets see what happens, we can worry about time slips later, I won't even refer to anyone as a fool either. I can run a 91 tune if that will help any.................:D

I personally don't think the color is going to make a difference, but hey, I can always use extra money..........:beer:

lji372
05-17-2013, 04:49 AM
[QUOTE=Spectragod;1297284]Does it matter? Where's yours?:confused:

:lol::lol:sounds like denial:lol::lol:

lji372
05-17-2013, 04:55 AM

Read the entire thread.

that there is good stuff!!!

damn it!! not sure if it's mm.net this laptop or this phone! but i seem to get nothing done. it certainly isn't me :) i have work to do:lol:

barry shut it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

marauder21
05-17-2013, 06:34 AM
Well i may have the slow color but at least i have the UNIQUE ALWAYS LOOKING PRETTY NO MATTER HOW DIRTY IT IS color ;)

Sent from my Android

DTR + 4.10's + something =
Wreeeeeeeeeeeedam!

68MercuryM250
05-17-2013, 07:05 AM
I read all that and I think it's still the cop chip! ;)

cat in the hat
05-17-2013, 07:55 AM

Read the entire thread.

This is NOT where I have been told that this originated.

I don't even know if I should post what I've always heard, maybe this is the chance to just let it fade out . . .

lji372
05-17-2013, 08:46 AM

I don't even know if I should post what I've always heard, maybe this is the chance to just let it fade out . . .

oh no.............. give us the scoop!

marauder21
05-17-2013, 09:31 AM

Let it die!!! We don't need the extra attention! Lol but from one DTR brother to another, you gotta give us the story!!

Sent from my Android

Wreeeeeeeeeeeedam!

lji372
05-17-2013, 09:36 AM
:popcorn:c'mon the previews are over START THE SHOW:lol:

Mr. Man
05-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Does it matter? Where's yours?:confused:

15k cash, your car against mine, bring your 15k and lets see what happens, we can worry about time slips later, I won't even refer to anyone as a fool either. I can run a 91 tune if that will help any.................:D

I personally don't think the color is going to make a difference, but hey, I can always use extra money..........:beer:I suppose mine would be near the end. But "Mr. I'll drag anybody on wheels" where's yours? :dunno:

lji372
05-17-2013, 09:42 AM
I suppose mine would be near the end. But "Mr. I'll drag anybody on wheels" where's yours? :dunno:

:eek:good catch, didn't see him in the first couple pages:confused:

maybe a sandbagger:dunno:

guspech750
05-17-2013, 10:38 AM
I don't mind the joking jabs. It makes me laugh. The joking jabs are from friends and as friends we joke around.

That's how friends roll.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

lji372
05-17-2013, 11:03 AM
I don't mind the joking jabs. It makes me laugh. The joking jabs are from friends and as friends we joke around.

That's how friends roll.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

EXACTLY:beer:

cat in the hat
05-17-2013, 12:13 PM
oh no.............. give us the scoop!

Let it die!!! We don't need the extra attention! Lol but from one DTR brother to another, you gotta give us the story!!

Sent from my Android

Wreeeeeeeeeeeedam!

That's how friends roll.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

PM's sent ;)

L.Mark
05-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Nobody will get offened...we just want the whole story...:)

Spectragod
05-17-2013, 04:57 PM
I suppose mine would be near the end. But "Mr. I'll drag anybody on wheels" where's yours? :dunno:

The same place my "mod list" is. Time slip means nothing, bring your cash, either you walk away with the $$$$$ or you pay. It's simple.

It's funny how those with the fast cars are not insulting other members because of the color of their paint, joking and kidding is fine, I put an offer on the table, it's basically put up or shut up.

If it will make you feel any better, Rick in Miami's car has some of the same mods as mine, look up his time slip if it's still up.

FWIW, I won't drag anyone with wheels, just the loudmouths that get a feeling of gratitude for insulting other members.:P

CWright
05-17-2013, 06:07 PM
The same place my "mod list" is. Time slip means nothing, bring your cash, either you walk away with the $$$$$ or you pay. It's simple.

It's funny how those with the fast cars are not insulting other members because of the color of their paint, joking and kidding is fine, I put an offer on the table, it's basically put up or shut up.

If it will make you feel any better, Rick in Miami's car has some of the same mods as mine, look up his time slip if it's still up.

FWIW, I won't drag anyone with wheels, just the loudmouths that get a feeling of gratitude for insulting other members.:P

I like what you said.....basically little boys fight, real men just take each others money!

lji372
05-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Yep he's there. #7 nice......
Are you coming to Atlanta :D

Gordy
05-17-2013, 06:16 PM
LOL, You guys never get old.

guspech750
05-17-2013, 07:02 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/18/qarusuzu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Gordy
05-17-2013, 07:05 PM
^
|
|
| haha
|

Mr. Man
05-17-2013, 07:58 PM

What I don't get Darrin is why you take it so personally. No one is attacking you or has said your car specifically is slow or junk or anything else for that matter.

Lighten up :shake:

lji372
05-17-2013, 09:19 PM
Now wait a cotton pick'n minute. I just thought of sumpin. Is his car really a DTR or did he paint over another color and make it a true sleeper??? Hmm.....

Darrin it is all just kidding around man.
We've never met and when we do we'll have a drink together:beer:
Your buying since you always have 5 grand laying around :D

L.Mark
05-17-2013, 11:13 PM
Yeah, yeah. What the Cap Master said...:beer:

Spectragod
05-18-2013, 02:41 AM
What I don't get Darrin is why you take it so personally. No one is attacking you or has said your car specifically is slow or junk or anything else for that matter.

Lighten up :shake:

Because we are such a small group of enthusiasts, it makes no sense for all the "your cars a turd because......." crap. And, being as how most DTR owners haven't modded thier cars as I have mine, I'll carry the weight of being the one to stand up for them, and me.

Now wait a cotton pick'n minute. I just thought of sumpin. Is his car really a DTR or did he paint over another color and make it a true sleeper??? Hmm.....

Darrin it is all just kidding around man.
We've never met and when we do we'll have a drink together:beer:
Your buying since you always have 5 grand laying around :D

It's been a slow week, I only have 3k in cash on hand, so you'll have to buy.......

I get kidding, but I am tired of hearing it from a select few, who drive stock MM's, beating down their fellow club members so they can make their ego just a little bigger....

Hence my "offer", since my cars a DTR, it (no matter what mods are done to it) should be slower than anything, it should be an easy win for a bone stock MM. :rolleyes:

The other alternative is that others just appreciate other members ride's and go on with life, as most do here......

lji372
05-18-2013, 03:49 AM
Because we are such a small group of enthusiasts, it makes no sense for all the "your cars a turd because......." crap. And, being as how most DTR owners haven't modded thier cars as I have mine, I'll carry the weight of being the one to stand up for them, and me.

technically I would have to say most of any color are not modded. Before Louisville I didn't like the color but even I would have to agree when the sun beat down on that color it actually swayed my opinion:beer:

It's been a slow week, I only have 3k in cash on hand, so you'll have to buy.......
so you can't cover your bet?:lol: it's enough to cover drinks. Thank you in advance :D

I get kidding, but I am tired of hearing it from a select few, who drive stock MM's, beating down their fellow club members so they can make their ego just a little bigger....

Hence my "offer", since my cars a DTR, it (no matter what mods are done to it) should be slower than anything, it should be an easy win for a bone stock MM. :rolleyes:

The other alternative is that others just appreciate other members ride's and go on with life, as most do here......

certainly nobody expects anyone to take it personal i hope. I think it's all in fun. If you think you beat up on a couple cars it will stop:shake:
But you will have more beer money:banana:

Ms. Denmark
05-18-2013, 06:18 AM
Many of us suffer from Periodic Loss of Sense of Humor. For most it is a temporary malady which requires no special treatment and resolves without residual symptoms.... especially when we remember that we are among friends.

lji372
05-18-2013, 06:20 AM
Many of us suffer from Periodic Loss of Sense of Humor. For most it is a temporary malady which requires no special treatment and resolves without residual symptoms.... especially when we remember that we are among friends.

Great now I have to get out my dictionary :lol:

Ms. Denmark
05-18-2013, 06:25 AM
LOL! BTW some of my best friends drive DTRs. Don't know how fast they are, but they sure are gorgeous. (The cars are pretty good looking too.):D

guspech750
05-18-2013, 07:51 AM
And, being as how most DTR owners haven't modded thier cars as I have mine, I'll carry the weight of being the one to stand up for them, and me.

Wait a minute. Do you mean the Marauder DIDN'T come from the factory supercharged? :(

Sent from my iPhone 4S

guspech750
05-18-2013, 07:52 AM
LOL! BTW some of my best friends drive DTRs. Don't know how fast they are, but they sure are gorgeous. (The cars are pretty good looking too.):D

Yeaaaaaaaa. The DTR is the prettiest for sure. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

IwantmyMMnow!
05-18-2013, 08:08 AM
Yeaaaaaaaa. The DTR is the prettiest for sure. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

A DTR w/light flint looks pretty damn sweet....this will be my next purchase if/when the opportunity arises.

But SB is simply the best color, period. ;)

guspech750
05-18-2013, 08:14 AM
A DTR w/light flint looks pretty damn sweet....this will be my next purchase if/when the opportunity arises.

A SB with light flint and moon roof would be my next Merc if I could.

Any Merc I would possibly own would have to be light flint. I enjoy how it really lightens up the interior.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

IwantmyMMnow!
05-18-2013, 08:18 AM
A SB with light flint and moon roof would be my next Merc if I could.

Any Merc I would possibly own would have to be light flint. I enjoy how it really lightens up the interior.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

^^^+1^^^

Imagine a light flint interior with all blue interior lights...I'm pitching a tent just thinking about it....:lol:

Ms. Denmark
05-18-2013, 08:32 AM

Damn straight...and the fastest color, too.:cool:

lji372
05-18-2013, 08:36 AM
Damn straight...and the fastest color, too.:cool:

:lol: what she said:lol:

Uh oh another TWSS :dunno:

RacerX
05-18-2013, 09:40 AM
Maybe we should vote on this? :D
Here's my honest take on this entire color/faster issue.
If you line up all the colors, the black, IMO, LOOKS faster just at a standstill. I think it's because it just plain looks meaner than the other colors. It looks like its going to go raid, burn, pillage, maim, desecrate, chew the heads off bats, etc.:lol:

Mr. Man
05-18-2013, 09:51 AM
Maybe we should vote on this? :D
Here's my honest take on this entire color/faster issue.
If you line up all the colors, the black, IMO, LOOKS faster just at a standstill. I think it's because it just plain looks meaner than the other colors. It looks like its going to go raid, burn, pillage, maim, desecrate, chew the heads off bats, etc.:lol:I will respectfully abstain from casting my vote. :D

What would your opinion be on the other colors Bill 2nd, 3rd, etc.......:rolleyes:

RacerX
05-18-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm so glad you asked Eric! :D
2nd-DPB
3rd-SB
4th-DTR

IMHO!!! Btw, DPB is my favorite and I would rather have that than a Black.

Btw, these are just my opinions and I'm going out of my skull in a woman's clothing store waiting for my wife to finish shopping... No gun stores, auto shops or anything within a mile... I think I'll go polish the mirrors on my car...

Mr. Man
05-18-2013, 10:02 AM
I'm so glad you asked Eric! :D
2nd-DPB
3rd-SB
4th-DTR

IMHO!!! Btw, DPB is my favorite and I would rather have that than a Black.

Btw, these are just my opinions and I'm going out of my skull in a woman's clothing store waiting for my wife to finish shopping... No gun stores, auto shops or anything within a mile... I think I'll go polish the mirrors on my car...
Nice DBP Trilogy for sale in Iowa Bill.:)

RacerX
05-18-2013, 10:05 AM
I saw! It may just make it even out to all the stuff my wife's buying!!! I'm I'll pick up stock in Coach btw.

Mr. Man
05-18-2013, 10:18 AM
I saw! It may just make it even out to all the stuff my wife's buying!!! I'm I'll pick up stock in Coach btw.
Coach outlet in Tilton if Tracy needs to do a little shopping while in the Northwoods this Aug. :lol:

RacerX
05-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Tell her and I'll paint ur car taxi yellow! :P

guspech750
05-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Black looks mean.
Silver looks classy to me.
DTR just looks plain awesome in the sun light.
Blue just looks unique.

With DTR my favorite.

That's what I've always though.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

lji372
05-18-2013, 12:03 PM
What ^^^^ he said with a few adjustments

Black looks mean
Silver looks a bit bland to me (glad tom added some accents to mine:beer:)
DTR just looks plain awesome in the sun light, And only in sunlight! (what? It's true)
Blue just looks unique

And it's too close to call a favorite for me:dunno:

As long as they all have floating center caps :D

rocky
05-18-2013, 12:41 PM
What ^^^^ he said with a few adjustments

Black looks mean
Silver looks a bit bland to me (glad tom added some accents to mine:beer:)
DTR just looks plain awesome in the sun light, And only in sunlight! (what? It's true)
Blue just looks unique

And it's too close to call a favorite for me:dunno:

As long as they all have floating center caps :D

Floating caps FTW!

Sent from my iPhone 5

MMcactusflower
05-18-2013, 02:10 PM
I do like the other colored MMs but...when I take my DTR out for a spin here in the texas hill country...most of the time someone asks about the car...and raves about the color.
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...of course I only drive it on pretty, rain-free, sunny days.

MMBLUE
05-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Who gives a Crap what color it is. Be happy that you've got "1" of only about 5K that are left.

guspech750
05-18-2013, 02:17 PM
Who gives a Crap what color it is. Be happy that you've got "1" of only about 5K that are left.

So true!

Good point.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Shaijack
05-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Joe you can have one of mine. but not the DTR. It's special.
I love them all.
MMBlue I agree we are blessed to have one that is still running and not on a pole or ditch.

Ms. Denmark
05-18-2013, 06:33 PM
It's prolly kind of ridiculous to most outsiders, because except for color, all Marauders came off the assembly line looking alike....but there is this urge that a lot of us have to collect one of each. When I went in to order mine, I said "not Black!" Eric tried to talk me into DBP but blue isn't really my color, so I ordered Silver Birch, which I love, especially at twilight or early morning. (Later I realized that a DBP would have been a good idea. I hate it that he's always right!) I also fell in love with the iconic Black cars and was very happy when Eric brought one home for himself. More recently I have spent time around DTRs and they are some of the nicest looking cars especially with the sun on them when the tiny flecks of gold really pop. If we had more room we would prolly be tempted to own at least two more, to complete the set.

guspech750
05-18-2013, 07:01 PM
It's prolly kind of ridiculous to most outsiders, because except for color, all Marauders came off the assembly line looking alike....but there is this urge that a lot of us have to collect one of each. When I went in to order mine, I said "not Black!" Eric tried to talk me into DBP but blue isn't really my color, so I ordered Silver Birch, which I love, especially at twilight or early morning. (Later I realized that a DBP would have been a good idea. I hate it that he's always right!) I also fell in love with the iconic Black cars and was very happy when Eric brought one home for himself. More recently I have spent time around DTRs and they are some of the nicest looking cars especially with the sun on them when the tiny flecks of gold really pop. If we had more room we would prolly be tempted to own at least two more, to complete the set.

Just do it!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

L.Mark
05-18-2013, 11:14 PM
I went looking for a DTR. Period. End of story. But after seeing the other colors, SB and DPB in person, if I had to do over again I'm not sure which color I would have gotten. Of the factory colors, there is NO wrong color. They all have the own personalities. Like some here, if I had room and money...one of each. Best color award goes to.....The Marauder.

Now off the record...DTR's rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::P :P:P:banana:

Larry Durham
05-19-2013, 04:57 AM
I feel sooo embarrassed that I own a stock DTR slug that has been entered in only 2 car shows and took first place in class both times. Maybe I should sell. :bigcry:

Ms. Denmark
05-19-2013, 07:33 AM
I feel sooo embarrassed that I own a stock DTR slug that has been entered in only 2 car shows and took first place in class both times. Maybe I should sell? :bigcry:
Yep Larry! And we were there up in Loudon, NH to see you take the trophy both times.:banana2:For those who have not seen it, Larry's DTR is prolly the most beautifully kept and maintained Marauder that you will ever see.

But back to your question, Larry...Yes! Sell it to me!!!

lji372
05-19-2013, 07:36 AM
I feel sooo embarrassed that I own a stock DTR slug that has been entered in only 2 car shows and took first place in class both times. Maybe I should sell. :bigcry:

Congrats on the trophies:beer:

Yep, some colors are meant to stay parked :lol:

Just kidding darrin :D

VMARAUDER
05-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Are there only about 5k Marauders out here now?

Larry Durham
05-19-2013, 09:06 AM
Yep Larry! And we were there up in Loudon, NH to see you take the trophy both times.:banana2:For those who have not seen it, Larry's DTR is prolly the most beautifully kept and maintained Marauder that you will ever see.

But back to your question, Larry...Yes! Sell it to me!!!

Paula, can you come up with 8 dollars? :lol:

Ms. Denmark
05-19-2013, 09:32 AM
Paula, can you come up with 8 dollars? :lol:

I never pay retail.....would ya go $7.50? :cool:

lji372
05-19-2013, 10:16 AM

He might take $7.50 if you threw in a sprite :laugh:

Larry Durham
05-19-2013, 04:00 PM

$7.50 and cookies and it's a deal. :D

Ms. Denmark
05-19-2013, 04:25 PM
:banana: :banana: SOLD!!! :banana: :banana:

cat in the hat
05-19-2013, 05:11 PM
:banana: :banana: SOLD!!! :banana: :banana:

That would look sweet with one of these hood ornaments on it.

Ms. Denmark
05-19-2013, 06:35 PM
That would look sweet with one of these hood ornaments on it.

Still trying to unload that tasteless hood ornament are you?:mad2:
You may think it's high art, but it's clearly gay. I wouldn't give you more than 8 bucks for it. And what's it spewing....Sprite??:eek: It's so large that I'd need to see it face-to-face to see if it even fits.

And TWSS.:D

lji372
05-19-2013, 06:46 PM
You may think it's high art, but it's clearly gay. I wouldn't give you more than 8 bucks for it. And what's it spewing....Sprite??:eek: It's so large that I'd need to see it face-to-face to see if it even fits.

Just wow :laugh:
That was awesome!!

cat in the hat
05-19-2013, 08:04 PM

You will not find a homo-erotic Sprite dispenser of this quality for $8 !

This artist has half of the art community behind him, and has bent over backwards to accomodate them !

guspech750
05-19-2013, 08:34 PM

Sent from my iPhone 4S

L.Mark
05-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Wow...I used to like hood ornaments...:shake:

Haggis
05-20-2013, 05:59 AM
Wow...I used to like hood ornaments...:shake:

Just put TJ up on the hood of the car and there is your ornament.

Shaijack
05-20-2013, 11:07 AM
Put one on it. Each his/hers own. I had a 34' Ford with a grayhound ornament. I painted the ***** red and the testicals red. Put little lights in his eyes. People loved it.

Shaijack
05-20-2013, 11:09 AM
I did not know you could not say ***** on the net. Enis then.

L.Mark
05-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Just put TJ up on the hood of the car and there is your ornament.

You think she would do the "Beedoo, beedoo" and hold the flashing like to get people outta my way???:D

DOOM
05-20-2013, 04:32 PM
And what's it spewing....Sprite??:eek:

Do you really want to know??? :P

Mr. Man
05-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Do you really want to know??? :P
Blanks...:shot: :P

Haggis
05-21-2013, 05:13 AM
You think she would do the "Beedoo, beedoo" and hold the flashing like to get people outta my way???:D

Just buy her some flowers first.

L.Mark
05-21-2013, 03:09 PM
Good Idea. I shall buy her some Spritecillcus Sprayticus. :D

What!? They're real flowers...:P

Ms. Denmark
05-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Just buy her some flowers first.

Good Idea. I shall buy her some Spritecillcus Sprayticus. :D

What!? They're real flowers...:PFlowers smowers. How cliche'. In reality girls just want Cash.

Show me the money! :cool:

cat in the hat
05-21-2013, 07:12 PM
Flowers smowers. How cliche'. In reality girls just want Cash.

Show me the money! :cool:

There are still old-fashioned girls out there - my buddy Elizabetta told me that her love for her husband Flavio Briatore, one of the top guys at Renault, has nothing to do with his $150 million dollars.

VMARAUDER
01-18-2015, 12:59 PM
Damn you racer x
You just wish you had a DTR