What a hoot!!! :rofl:

burt ragio
06-03-2013, 03:32 PM
That's what you call talking smack.

Krytin
06-03-2013, 03:45 PM
"Now I know why tigars eat their young"

http://www.youtube.com/embed/cMVvTl83gWg?feature=player_det ailpage

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_xKhXeBmAq KY_TeHIeMKTVp_st14K9BpCW9ggLHL kZ5muFWyi

cat in the hat
06-03-2013, 05:40 PM
I have really met someone like this! :shake:

Anyone else?

The question isn't "have I met someone like this,"

The question is, "how can I avoid meeting someone like this every ten feet at every car thing I go to ?"

DOOM
06-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Check out this guy! :loco:

He says his car doesn't redline! He says it just keeps going and he's had it past 10,000 RPM's! :rofl:

http://youtu.be/Inf53aMcXfM
Inf53aMcXfM

$10.00 a cylinder on a ROTARY engine! :stupid:

guspech750
06-03-2013, 08:28 PM
WTF-ingF!

I wish for them to leave this planet.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

ajdereicup
06-04-2013, 02:16 PM
I get to work with a kid like that a lot. And he refuses to be corrected. And likes to talk nonstop... Here's just a couple examples. When he saw a turbo Volvo that had a badge saying intercooled he though it was idiotic because every car is intercooled. I asked if he meant had a radiator and he said no intercooled. My car had a v6 stock only police cars had v8's no matter what until finally I showed him on an autoparts store website that v8s were the only options. Then today was golden. He wants to buy a truck for dirt cheap that I told him has been sitting in the same spot for years and he said it should be fine if he changes the headers on it so it'll let all the bad gas and other the bad stuff out. If you try and correct him he refuses to beleave you almost always. If I make a mistake I want people to correct me if my thoughts are wrong so I can learn and if its something I don't know about I listen to try and learn about it. But some people refuse to learn I guess?

Joe Walsh
06-04-2013, 08:54 PM
It gets soooooo tiring listening to stupid $h*thead$ like that!
I can't stand it.....:mad2:
Why don't they all just go and wrap their POS cars along with their retarded azzes around a tree and save us a bunch of hot air.

MrBluGruv
06-04-2013, 09:10 PM
The question isn't "have I met someone like this,"

The question is, "how can I avoid meeting someone like this every ten feet at every car thing I go to ?"

That's why I can't stand the car scene.

Plus, as if them being embarrassingly wrong wasn't bad enough, they always feel the need to try to prove how much better than you they are.

I absolutely can't stand today's car scene.

Guittard22
06-04-2013, 09:12 PM
I was told by a guy that was selling his marauder that I could go to a junk yard and find and bolt on a eaton blower for a 150 bucks lOl yup

SC Cheesehead
06-05-2013, 04:08 AM
It gets soooooo tiring listening to stupid $h*thead$ like that!
I can't stand it.....:mad2:
Why don't they all just go and wrap their POS cars along with their retarded azzes around a tree and save us a bunch of hot air.

Sounds like a good workaround to Ron White's famous tag line, "You can't fix stupid"... ;)

Mebot
06-06-2013, 04:00 AM
Check out this guy! :loco:

He says his car doesn't redline! He says it just keeps going and he's had it past 10,000 rpms

Is he shifting out of 1st?

sent from my new Galaxy S4!

RF Overlord
06-06-2013, 04:35 AM
Those videos HAVE to be staged. NO one is that clueless about their car. The first guy kept saying it "probably" had these parts and it "probably" went this fast.

"10 seconds....well probably closer to 12 seconds..."

Uh, that's about a 300 HP difference, pal...

MyBlackBeasts
06-08-2013, 08:06 PM
That's what you call talking smack.

Nah... That's what you call talking stupid.

What an embarassment!

Sad thing is he doesn't know how stupid he sounds... :shake:

UncleLar
06-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Those videos HAVE to be staged. NO one is that clueless about their car. The first guy kept saying it "probably" had these parts and it "probably" went this fast.

"10 seconds....well probably closer to 12 seconds..."

Uh, that's about a 300 HP difference, pal...

Odds are in reality those may actually be his 0-60 times,lol.