GO BRUINS!!!:banana2: Bring on ChiTown aka PonyCity:D

License2Bill
06-07-2013, 08:15 PM
The Penguins must be pregnant. They just missed 3 periods

beantown mm
06-07-2013, 08:50 PM
just sweeping up around here........

go bruins!!!:banana2: Bring on chitown aka ponycity:d

holy crap,, i am sick of how the national media and crosby and the gang are saying they played so bad, oh,oh we missed this and we didn't do that...

You know why !!!!!

The bruins kicked your assss !!!!

The bruins are the better team !!!!

The bruins punched you in the face every time you turned around !!!!

You had no room to dance like you did on other teams !!!!

You got stoned by a better goalie than you have seen !!!!

And you cry and cry and cry !!!!

Hey hey hey,, good bye ...

No point malkin crosby neal !!!!

You scored 2 goals in 4 games because of the best smothering Team D in the leauge !!!!

Give credit where credit is due JACKASSSSESS !!!!

YOU DONT GET SWEPT BECAUSE YOU SUDDENLY AFTER BEING THE BEST OFFENSE ALL YEAR CAN'T SCORE, THE REASON WAS THE B'S !!!!

I am laughing at you guys, what a joke you are !!!!!!

GAMike
06-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Funny and true:D Bruins proved in this series that they prepare well and are mentally tough.... Credit Claude Julien and his staff... Could he be the Bellichick of the NHL??? Could be.....

holy crap,, i am sick of how the national media and crosby and the gang are saying they played so bad, oh,oh we missed this and we didn't do that...

You know why !!!!!

Hey hey ,, good bye ...

You scored 2 goals in 4 games because of the best smothering Team D in the leauge !!!!

YOU DONT GET SWEPT BECAUSE YOU SUDDENLY AFTER BEING THE BEST OFFENSE ALL YEAR CAN'T SCORE, THE REASON WAS THE B'S !!!!

beantown mm
06-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Let's repeat the end of this thread Miike ,,

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70359&page=19

seems very familiar, gotta finish this thing off or the Pen sweep will mean nothing..., where we come from, Championships or it is a lost season !!!

guspech750
06-07-2013, 09:39 PM
No Fooks given.

No Hawks and Penguins rematch. No care.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

SC Cheesehead
06-08-2013, 05:17 AM
Hockey?

One word: BLACKHAWKS!

:banana2:

yjmud
06-08-2013, 05:25 AM
original six final awesome
by the way
LET'S GO HAWKS

massacre
06-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Being from Boston obviously I am pretty pumped the Bs are going to the final, but don't forget that this season was really short due to the lockout so to me it's kind of empty in a way.

GAMike
06-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Ah..... Fond memories:beer: The Stanley Cup this year is gonna be awesome! Want to see Chicago in there, but LA is a tough team and traveling across the country presents its own challenge for ea. team..... Cannot wait!!!:burnout:

Let's repeat the end of this thread Miike ,,

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70359&page=19

seems very familiar, gotta finish this thing off or the Pen sweep will mean nothing..., where we come from, Championships or it is a lost season !!!

kernie
06-08-2013, 09:56 AM

You know why !!!!!

Hey hey ,, good bye ...

"Hey hey ,, good bye ..."

After all those years of hearing Montreal sing that song to you, one would think you would know it's "Hey, hey, hey good bye".

:D

SC Cheesehead
06-08-2013, 09:59 AM

After all those years of hearing Montreal sing that song to you, one would think you would know it's "Hey, hey, hey good bye".

Montreal who??? :dunno:

;) -----------> :D

beantown mm
06-08-2013, 10:50 AM

Good catch, was late last night ,hahaha, fixed it though !!!

nh muscle
06-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Is it blackhawks or CHICKEN HAWKS!!@@

GAMike
06-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Bruins & Blackhawks for the Stanley Cup.... Its Official!!!

yjmud
06-08-2013, 09:21 PM
let's go hawks let's go hawks let's go hawks

freakstatus
06-08-2013, 10:58 PM
I was originally hoping for a Hawks/Pens final, but with the way the Bruins dominated, this is the matchup to watch!

Go Hawks!~ ...Sorry... Bitter Canucks fan here.:)

SC Cheesehead
06-09-2013, 04:45 AM
let's go hawks let's go hawks let's go hawks

Yup, yup, and yup....:banana2:

GAMike
06-09-2013, 06:22 AM
I was disappointed as well, but I will say, that the quality of hockey I have seen, has been impressive so far. Especially the goaltending.

:DLETS GO BRUINS:D I know its obnoxious, but I just can't help myself:o

Being from Boston obviously I am pretty pumped the Bs are going to the final, but don't forget that this season was really short due to the lockout so to me it's kind of empty in a way.

kernie
06-09-2013, 10:30 AM
It's going to be a great final!

I like both teams, hope it goes 7!

:beer:

TAKEDOWN
06-09-2013, 01:50 PM
go hawks!!!

bill64
06-09-2013, 02:03 PM
go bruins!!!!

GAMike
06-09-2013, 06:59 PM
go hawks!!!

Good to see you fellas are alive over there:D At least until the Stanley Cup starts anyways:banana2: Just kiddin:beer: I think its gonna be an awesome series..........

MOTOWN
06-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Since the Redwings are out im pushing for the Hawks!

GAMike
06-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Since the Redwings are out im pushing for the Hawks!

Then we are gonna have one hell of a problem:flamer::D

MOTOWN
06-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Then we are gonna have one hell of a problem:flamer::D

Not really, the Hawks will deliver a soft gentle AZZ whippin:beer:

GAMike
06-10-2013, 04:24 AM
Not really, the Hawks will deliver a soft gentle AZZ whippin:beer:

:beatnik:If I recall, that's the same logic Pittsburgh used..... Look at where they are:P

MOTOWN
06-10-2013, 05:44 AM
:beatnik:If I recall, that's the same logic Pittsburgh used..... Look at where they are:P

What do i know:confused: i only watch the playoffs and finals!:P

GAMike
06-10-2013, 07:57 AM
What do i know:confused: i only watch the playoffs and finals!:P Hehehe:) That's the whole season this year in the NHL:shake:

TAKEDOWN
06-12-2013, 10:03 PM
HAWKS in triple overtime... GO BLACKHAWKS!

michael ward
06-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Hawks win hawks win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKEDOWN
06-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Talk about a nail biting game!

SC Cheesehead
06-13-2013, 03:15 AM
Hawks win hawks win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about a nail biting game!

Gotta confess, couldn't make it through 3 OT (Oh-dark-thirty comes too early), but I checked the score the first thing when I got up this morning; WOOT!!! :banana2:

lji372
06-13-2013, 05:16 AM
What a game 1

As much as I love the wings, looks like we have an awesome match up for lord Stanley:D

I'm with Rog here, regular season ah......
Playoffs WOW!!!

MOTOWN
06-13-2013, 06:33 AM
What a game 1

As much as I love the wings, looks like we have an awesome match up for lord Stanley:D

I'm with Rog here, regular season ah......
Playoffs WOW!!!

That game was off da chain! good lawd:eek:

tbone
06-13-2013, 08:00 AM
I stayed up for the whole thing (barely). Best part was watching Boston head for the lockers while the crowd was still screaming......:flamer:

GAMike
06-13-2013, 09:08 AM
A great game... Shoulda, woulda, didn't, can't so I won't............ Just re-group for game II :)

beantown mm
06-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Me no happy !

beantown mm
06-15-2013, 09:03 PM
Me no happy !

Game 2 - NOW ME HAPPY !!!

10 PERIODS OF HOCKEY IN 2 GAMES, PRETTY DRAINING, FOR ME !!! HAHAHAH

TAKEDOWN
06-15-2013, 11:32 PM
Me no happy !

Me no happy!

Lol, GO HAWKS!

License2Bill
06-16-2013, 09:07 AM
Paille=the man. Great game by both teams, but GOOOOO BRUINS!

tbone
06-16-2013, 03:19 PM
The puck was in. Hawks got ripped. Series should be 2-0.

They are definitely the better team.

beantown mm
06-16-2013, 03:35 PM

Yes, it went in on the far right post, a good amount of time after the Ref blew the whistle seeing it covered (whether it was or not is irrelevant) on the left post. So the play stopped well before it went in, which they recognized, but when whistle blows, play over, those calls happen all the time for and against our teams, no cryin about that one, come on.

If they are definitely the better team, how come in 4 OT periods the B's have destroyed them, and it they are so definitely the better team, why has it taken them 4 OT periods to squeak out a 1-1 result AT HOME, I would re-think the Definitely part of that statement.

tbone
06-16-2013, 04:03 PM
They killed the Bruins in period one, shots on goal, etc. and the rest of the game was fairly even. But the Hawks always seem to be in control of the puck, and control the tempo of the game.
Did you not watch the game and listen to the analysis? Bruins were lucky their goalie was good last night.
Bruins killed the Hawks in 4 OT's? Huh? What?

License2Bill
06-16-2013, 04:26 PM
The B's should never have gotten rid of Tim Thomas. He was a godsend.

beantown mm
06-16-2013, 05:43 PM
They killed the Bruins in period one, shots on goal, etc. and the rest of the game was fairly even. But the Hawks always seem to be in control of the puck, and control the tempo of the game.
Did you not watch the game and listen to the analysis? Bruins were lucky their goalie was good last night.
Bruins killed the Hawks in 4 OT's? Huh? What?

Anyone who watched any of the OT's would agree the B's clearly outchanced the Hawks (ok maybe not killed, I can admit mis-stating something a tad) (including your coach, if you watched the postgame, he said they got outplayed in OT last night), how many times in game 1 were you saying, wow, we almost lost it there, did'nt look at shots on net, but come on, very clearly B's way in all OT's, and the goalie is part of the Team last I checked, of course we got dominated in the 1st, but you want them to apologize for the saves he made, and last time I checked it is not a 20 minute game. The only point I was making is that you can NOT say the Hawks are Definitely the better team, do you honestly think the Hawks could ever sweep the Pens, again, be honest.

They are 2 very evenly matched teams who in a best of 5 the winner will be who plays better in those 5 games.

tbone
06-16-2013, 06:50 PM
If I was a Bruin's fan, I would not be happy with the way they played last night. Yes, they won, but it wasn't a decisive victory to say the least. And to blow a 3-1 lead late in game 1 is pretty pathetic. Hawks in 6.

beantown mm
06-16-2013, 07:31 PM
your exagerations are really entertaining.......... ya, giving up 2 goals in a hockey game in one period is Pathetic, then I guess every team in the league is pathetic, about 35-50 times a year. You talk out of your exit.

tbone
06-16-2013, 07:46 PM
Whatever dude. Losing game 1 in the finals in that way was pathetic. Sad but true. Glad to be a Blackhawks fan.

beantown mm
06-16-2013, 08:06 PM
didn't take long to find a game lost and 2 goals given up in a period (twice), Pathetic...

No, its not pathetic, its called Hockey, and to say leads aren't lost and momentum does'nt change games all the time is just odd, that is why we watch, next time the Hawks are up by any amount, just turn the TV off and do something else, because the game is over.

And yes, I know, dont say it, it was the 3rd period and it sukked for us, but they didn't score 5 goals in three minutes, 2 goals in a period happens.

Summary1st Period 14:05 CHIPatrick Kane (http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8474141)(1) Slap Shot - Assists: M. Handzus (http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8462129) (3) & P. Sharp (http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8469544) (4)
2nd Period 02:40 DETDamien Brunner (4) [GOALS_807] - Assists: J. Kindl (3) & J. Andersson (3) 16:08 DETBrendan Smith (2) Snap Shot - Assists: H. Zetterberg (6) & D. Cleary (4)
3rd Period 07:19 DETJohan Franzen (4) Wrist Shot - Assists: J. Ericsson (3) & N. Kronwall (2) 12:03 DETValtteri Filppula (2) Backhand - Assists: H. Zetterberg (7)

GAMike
06-17-2013, 04:49 AM
Hockey is a game of momentum, mental toughness, effort and luck.... To a degree they all impact ea. other even on the best teams..... When it happens in a period, like it did game 1-3rd period against a good team like the Blackhawks it can be demoralizing........

All the Bruins had to do for inspiration, was look back to the Toronto series.... Look at the last game.... Look at that 3rd period & OT...... That should tell the Blackhawks everything they need to know about how tough the Bruins are.

The Bruins are getting great contributions from their 3rd & 4th lines..... Is Chicago that deep? I don't think so....The Bruins are an "in your face" aggressive team.... The Blackhawks are more of a finesse team...... The Penguins were a finesse team..... Suffice to say that the Bruins stand a better chance of making Chicago play "their" game in this series, than the other way around. Its gonna be good Hockey. Bruins in 6 is my prediction.

beantown mm
06-17-2013, 07:14 AM
Mike, I was at game 7 Toronto, the craziest time I have had in a long long while. The place was dead, the B's were awful, just sitting there waiting for it to be over, fuming at how they could have blown a 3-1 series lead....... Then as Lucic said, he was sittin on the bench looking around and saying to himself how the guys he was lookin at wouldn't be together if they lost this game..... AND you could see the change in him and man, he took over, set up the next and scored the next and hit everything in sight, then the old Momentum kicked in and the rest was history.....

GAMike
06-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Mike, I was at game 7 Toronto, the craziest time I have had in a long long while. The place was dead, the B's were awful, just sitting there waiting for it to be over, fuming at how they could have blown a 3-1 series lead....... Then as Lucic said, he was sittin on the bench looking around and saying to himself how the guys he was lookin at wouldn't be together if they lost this game..... AND you could see the change in him and man, he took over, set up the next and scored the next and hit everything in sight, then the old Momentum kicked in and the rest was history.....

Would have loved to be at that game! That's why hockey is so awesome to watch. Things can change so fast and because of a "spark" that a casual observer of the game will never see/appreciate....:beer:

massacre
06-17-2013, 09:42 AM
If I was a Bruin's fan, I would not be happy with the way they played last night. Yes, they won, but it wasn't a decisive victory to say the least. And to blow a 3-1 lead late in game 1 is pretty pathetic. Hawks in 6.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.....

Either of these games could have gone either way.
I fully expect this series to go 7 games, not sure why everyone is saying 6?

tbone
06-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Sounds like sour grapes to me.....

Either of these games could have gone either way.
I fully expect this series to go 7 games, not sure why everyone is saying 6?

Not sour at all. Quite the opposite. I am quite confident the Hawks will win because of the way things have gone for them to this point.:beer:

kernie
06-17-2013, 11:21 AM

The above is a good reason to never think your team is "the best" or unbeatable. Had the bruins not achieved that miracle, {no, not a Lucic moment!} the bruins would be the big chokers. Coaches might have been fired, the trades flying the beantowners ready to string them up! The hawks were down 3 games to 1 to the wings also.

Enjoy the series and understand that it could go just about anywhere from here!

:beer:

GAMike
06-17-2013, 01:06 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/p240x240/971983_497284923674704_4331922 76_n.jpg

svtguy
06-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Wow, what a game 3...

Hoping for Hawks comeback!

beantown mm
06-17-2013, 07:48 PM

Definitely ? lets hear the excuses ... that is called surgical defense, at least for tonight, series not over at all........

License2Bill
06-17-2013, 08:20 PM
My newest t-shirt...

http://www.sullysbrand.com/img_model/1365037777.jpg

TAKEDOWN
06-17-2013, 09:04 PM
Oh boy...

GO HAWKS!!!

License2Bill
06-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Looks like the Hawks got their wings clipped!

TAKEDOWN
06-17-2013, 09:11 PM
It ain't over yet... that's what the last team thought! I respect the Bruins but I back my team up regardless, MARAUDER on!

beantown mm
06-18-2013, 08:53 AM
Disclaimer ,, series way from over...... as discussed, until you post 16, nothing matters............. but in the meantime,, me likey this pic......

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/dam/assets/130618013410-bruins-blackhawks-chara-t1-t1-wide.jpg

tbone
06-18-2013, 09:01 AM
Yep, takes 2 Bruins for every Blackhawk......and an illegal stick in the face.

GAMike
06-18-2013, 09:08 AM

Just beating Chicago at their own game is all:P j/k.... Lets face it, ea. team is gonna do their share of this......

beantown mm
06-18-2013, 09:18 AM

Man, give it a rest Sid (as in Crosby), what a whinebag you are, try saying something intelligent or at the very least, something entertaining for people here to read, this is not life or death, it is for entertainment, if the Hawks come back to kick the B's !@#, then we will give credit where due,

As Sgt Hulka would tell you,,,, LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS !!!!!

tbone
06-18-2013, 09:21 AM
Man, give it a rest Sid (as in Crosby), what a whinebag you are, try saying something intelligent or at the very least, something entertaining for people here to read, this is not life or death, it is for entertainment, if the Hawks come back to kick the B's !@#, then we will give credit where due,

As Sgt Hulka would tell you,,,, LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS !!!!!

I'm totally fine. Having fun with it.

Re-read what you just wrote and tell me who's insulting and uptight. I see you had to delete a previous post as to (too) mean. :confused:

beantown mm
06-18-2013, 09:26 AM
I'm totally fine. Having fun with it.

Re-read what you just wrote and tell me who's insulting and uptight. I see you had to delete a previous post as too mean. :confused:

I didnt know that shows up,, but in that post i wrote the shots totals down as 30-15, which was wrong, so i just wanted to delete it before you pointed out my mistake, and with that mistake, I had written, 30-15 in game 3 is Pathetic,, referencing what you said,, so it wasnt mean at all, just wanted to get it wiped before you ripped me... hahahahaha

tbone
06-18-2013, 09:30 AM
I didnt know that shows up,, but in that post i wrote the shots totals down as 30-15, which was wrong, so i just wanted to delete it before you pointed out my mistake, and with that mistake, I had written, 30-15 in game 3 is Pathetic,, referencing what you said,, so it wasnt mean at all, just wanted to get it wiped before you ripped me... hahahahaha

:confused: :confused: :confused:

tbone
06-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Anyway, I wouldn't brag about a 2 on 1 fight, with a stick in the face picture if the Blackhawks were the offenders. But that's just me.

beantown mm
06-18-2013, 09:34 AM
And for the record, after you post 4 wins in a series you can send around things like this,,,,

http://cdn.thehockeywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/crosbythecrybaby1-300x225.jpg

SC Cheesehead
06-18-2013, 09:35 AM
It ain't over yet... that's what the last team thought! I respect the Bruins but I back my team up regardless, MARAUDER on!

Over? It ain't OVER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI

tbone
06-18-2013, 09:36 AM
And for the record, after you post 4 wins in a series you can send around things like this,,,,

http://cdn.thehockeywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/crosbythecrybaby1-300x225.jpg

This is a good one.

beantown mm
06-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Anyway, I wouldn't brag about a 2 on 1 fight, with a stick in the face picture if the Blackhawks were the offenders. But that's just me.

it wasn't a fight, it was a guy in front of the net paying the price for being there, all the credit to Bickell for going in there doing a tough job, that is hockey all day every game..... If you want a fair fight every time, watch tennis, they alternate serves so the other guy always has a chance . .

beantown mm
06-18-2013, 09:38 AM
This is a good one.

HAHAHA,, thank you,, we have reached a common ground ..... :beer:

beantown mm
06-18-2013, 10:14 AM
Over? It ain't OVER!!!

:lol: Classic inspirational speech, love it..........

TAKEDOWN
06-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Over? It ain't OVER!!!

Lol... that's right cheesehead

Pure entertainment for me, because at the end they don't pay my bills, put food on my table, or root for me at work, but GO BLACKHAWKS!

SC Cheesehead
06-18-2013, 11:37 AM

Pure entertainment for me, because at the end they don't pay my bills, put food on my table, or root for me at work, but GO BLACKHAWKS!

You betcha!!! :up:

GO HAWKS!!!!

License2Bill
06-18-2013, 01:26 PM

http://www.sullysbrand.com/img_model/1370630352.jpg

SC Cheesehead
06-18-2013, 01:38 PM
http://www.sullysbrand.com/img_model/1370630352.jpg

:rofl: JOCULARITY! :rofl:

lji372
06-18-2013, 05:54 PM

That right there^^^^

GAMike
06-18-2013, 07:12 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p320x320/7807_10151685914876210_1115567 833_n.jpg

beantown mm
06-18-2013, 08:02 PM
If Hossa can't go, maybe activate the best Blackhawk ever . . . . .

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0808/icons.at.end.of.the.road/images/bobby-orr(kluetmeier).jpg

GAMike
06-18-2013, 08:32 PM
That's funny right there Beantown! Hehehehe ;)

beantown mm
06-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Hey Milke, game time , hopefully the B's can pull it off again tonight,

GO BRUINS !!!!

maineiac
06-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Go B's oh thats right i'm a caps fan,still go B's

GAMike
06-19-2013, 06:09 PM
This is for you Beantown!:D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/7158_10151545918164962_5269966 1_n.jpg

TAKEDOWN
06-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Go HAWKS!!!

beantown mm
06-19-2013, 06:20 PM
This is for you Beantown!:D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/7158_10151545918164962_5269966 1_n.jpg

OMG, what a set of . . . T-shirts she has ............

Love the Ice Girls, they do such important work !!!!!!

beantown mm
06-19-2013, 06:49 PM
you guessed it........ ME NO HAPPY !!!

GAMike
06-19-2013, 07:40 PM
Bergeron is so $$$$$ this year... Playoff Hatrick tonight??? Lots of time left :)

beantown mm
06-19-2013, 07:43 PM
what was Luc doin, that was AWFUL !!!

GAMike
06-19-2013, 07:57 PM
Don't think Boychuk scored 6 goals all season.......

beantown mm
06-19-2013, 08:02 PM
This game is all that's great about hockey ,, OFF THE HOOK !!!!

beantown mm
06-19-2013, 08:33 PM
Me obviously no happy!!!

GAMike
06-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Well both teams have proven they can win in ea. others house..... Awesome game. Seabrook comes up big for the Hawks again... His last goal was an OT Game winner if i'm not mistaken.......

TAKEDOWN
06-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Phew... Wow, what a game!!!

GO HAWKS!

ChiTownMaraud3r
06-19-2013, 11:07 PM
hawks!!!!!

svtguy
06-19-2013, 11:25 PM
GO HAWKS!

http://nationalpostsports.files.wordp ress.com/2013/06/shaw-1.jpg

SC Cheesehead
06-20-2013, 03:00 AM
hawks!!!!!

^^^^^^ WHAT HE SAID!!! :bounce:

Haggis
06-20-2013, 04:19 AM
GO HAWKS!

Awesome picture.

GAMike
06-20-2013, 06:45 AM
I like this one a lil better :lol:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjHY1R_-uHLuxPc1m7nS1qJ6nq_Cz0GckcVoO-c-8WTIOxKmU3CQ

tbone
06-20-2013, 07:24 AM
GO HAWKS!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Bradley G
06-21-2013, 12:06 PM
I like what I have been seeing from the Hawk!!! :coolman:

svtguy
06-23-2013, 10:46 AM
Nice game 5 win for the Hawks! Hoping for the clincher tomorrow night on the Bruins home ice. GO HAWKS!

tbone
06-23-2013, 10:51 AM
Hawks in 6.:beer:

:bandit:

beantown mm
06-23-2013, 04:00 PM
That game 4 OT was the one the B's needed,, me no happy at all about that one,, but it ain't over till .............................

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/GO3gPUn24FI/hqdefault.jpg

TAKEDOWN
06-24-2013, 07:58 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!

Bruins took a good scalping, hats off to them still!

tbone
06-24-2013, 07:59 PM
Blackhawks
WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKEDOWN
06-24-2013, 07:59 PM
... it's OVAH!!!

MARAUDER on!

tbone
06-24-2013, 08:00 PM
Best ending EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

tbone
06-24-2013, 08:13 PM
That game 4 OT was the one the B's needed,, me no happy at all about that one,, but it ain't over till .............................

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/GO3gPUn24FI/hqdefault.jpg

She just farted too.:flamer:

beantown mm
06-24-2013, 08:15 PM
ME NO HAPPY !!!! dammmmm . great series, great games, wanted one more though, props to the Hawks, they earned it !

guspech750
06-24-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm still pissed about 1992.

Me still no happy.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

MOTOWN
06-24-2013, 08:21 PM
What a game! im desperate! no more sports till August!

yjmud
06-24-2013, 08:52 PM
Way to go hawks way to finish hawks in six is right

ChiTownMaraud3r
06-24-2013, 09:23 PM
Awesome series. Absolutely love my hawks!

svtguy
06-24-2013, 11:53 PM
Has to be one of the all time greatest championship endings ever. Congrats Blackhawks!

http://1.cdn.nhle.com/blackhawks/images/upload/gallery/2013/06/171460896_slide.jpg

SC Cheesehead
06-25-2013, 03:11 AM
Has to be one of the all time greatest championship endings ever. Congrats Blackhawks!

http://1.cdn.nhle.com/blackhawks/images/upload/gallery/2013/06/171460896_slide.jpg

Sez it all!

WOOT!!!!!

GAMike
06-25-2013, 04:30 AM
Its only fitting that if the B's were to lose, that they lose the way they advanced..... A lot of folks thought the Bruins were done in the Toronto series....... Here is was all over again (minus 1 game) with Chicago......

Kudos to the Blackhawks for never giving in. They deserve the Cup. By far, the more consistent team in this series.

SC Cheesehead
06-25-2013, 05:38 AM
Its only fitting that if the B's were to lose, that they lose the way they advanced..... A lot of folks thought the Bruins were done in the Toronto series....... Here is was all over again (minus 1 game) with Chicago......

Kudos to the Blackhawks for never giving in. They deserve the Cup. By far, the more consistent team in this series.

True, that, Mike!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcgb3gPbKc1r8v175o1_r1_ 1280.png (https://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/jada-pinkett-smith-flaunts-her-abs-which-celeb-has-the-best-summer-body/question-3765846/)

tbone
06-25-2013, 07:47 AM
Hawks in 6.:beer:

:bandit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1jG3paNqI

massacre
06-25-2013, 09:13 AM
It's like the Bruins just gave up with 2 minutes left in the game, I called both those Chicago goals before they were scored. You cannot give a skilled team like Chicago chances like that.
Congratulations to the Blackhawks and their fans!