PDA

View Full Version : Safe to drive in Columbus?

CRUZTAKER
03-17-2004, 04:25 PM
It may finally be safe to drive 70 / 270 through and around the south side of Columbus, Ohio.:rock:

Authorities believe they finally caught that psyco moron taking pot shots at cars along I-270 for the last 8 months or so.

I was actually going to change my route to Indy if this fellow was still out there. A big thank you to the guy in Las Vegas that fingred this loser.

jgc61sr2002
03-17-2004, 04:46 PM
Barry - I saw that article in the local paper. That is good news.

MarauderMark
03-17-2004, 04:50 PM
It may finally be safe to drive 70 / 270 through and around the south side of Columbus, Ohio.:rock:

Authorities believe they finally caught that psyco moron taking pot shots at cars along I-270 for the last 8 months or so.

I was actually going to change my route to Indy if this fellow was still out there. A big thank you to the guy in Las Vegas that fingred this loser.

Barry how close was this creep to you.yea i thought he was cought a while ago .i didn't hear much about him until yesterday..better check the car for holes:uzi: :D

CRUZTAKER
03-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Columbus is not in my normal stompmg grounds (135 miles south), but is the major connection for traveling south to I-75 and thru via I-70 toward Dayton and Indiana and W.V. and Pa. in the other direction.

As far as bullet holes...not me, but many folks were shot at and one fatality for sure. The whole situation made thousands of local folk turn to longer alternative routes.

Haggis
03-18-2004, 09:57 AM
Barry, I know how you feel. Glad they caught that idiot and glad they caught the D.C. Sniper and his sidekick. Man that was too close to home. They caught the D.C. Sniper about 5 miles from our house. One of the places where someone was shot is on my way to work every morning. They ought to take idiots like that and string them up. We havn't had a good lynching in a long time. Well glad to here you and your family is fine, see you in May.