PDA

View Full Version : Went to an All Ford show...

Curless
06-10-2013, 07:32 AM
So I went an all Ford show last Saturday, ran into another member on here and gdmjoe. I was there all day, had 5 people come up to me and ask if my car was Crown Vic????? WTF? Really...at a Ford show? Mercury badge on the front?

Next week I am going to an Olds show with my Cutlass....maybe someone will ask if its a Monte Carlo??????

RubberCtyRauder
06-10-2013, 07:45 AM
You should've taken the Impala:lol:

Curless
06-10-2013, 10:18 AM
You should've taken the Impala:lol:
LMAO!!!!!!!! I actually need to get that thing out of storage to drive everyday...the price of premium fuel is killing me!!!!!!

RF Overlord
06-10-2013, 10:28 AM
At least no one has ever confused my '68 Buick Gran Sport for a Chevelle...

SC Cheesehead
06-10-2013, 10:29 AM
So I went an all Ford show last Saturday, ran into another member on here and gdmjoe. I was there all day, had 5 people come up to me and ask if my car was Crown Vic????? WTF? Really...at a Ford show? Mercury badge on the front?

Next week I am going to an Olds show with my Cutlass....maybe someone will ask if its a Monte Carlo??????

You mean it isn't? :dunno:

Curless
06-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Right? I was pretty surprised....on the other hand I did have a guy come up to ma and say "I have never seen a Marauder face to face and today there are two of them here"

DOOM
06-10-2013, 10:50 AM
I was at an ALL FORD SHOW in Delaware a few years ago and I had 6 people walk up to me (Ford guys) :rolleyes: asking me what my car was.

Told them it was a Mercury Marauder.

They said they had never seen one and didn't know that Ford made it! :eek:

Take is as a compliment bro. :beer:

Marauders are elusive! :up:

FW_Linc/Merc
06-11-2013, 04:07 AM
Ah. The elusive Do-Do car show attendee.