PDA

View Full Version : Tee Shirts!!!!!!

TheDealer
03-18-2004, 11:28 AM
I've worked together with the shirt company to improve the printing quality over last years shirts. Last years faded after a couple washings. We are using a higher quaity ink and process that should not have this problem. We have changed to our new logo on the front. I have added sizes xxxl, and xxxxl for you stout people.
So we will have sizes small-4xl. The cost is $12.00 with $5.00 going to the National Guard!!! The car owners that put their cars on display at the cruise night will recieve one FREE shirt!!!!
If you would like to mail order any you can make your checks payable to
Northeast Lincoln Mercury
send to
7001 Roosevelt Blvd.
Phila. Pa. 19149
ATTN: RAY JERMYN SR.
THESE SHIRTS WON'T ARRIVE UNTIL APRIL 1ST. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!!

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SIZE AND SHIPPING ADDRESS. SHIPPING IS $3.00. SO MAKE YOUR CHECK FOR $15.00.

THANX, RAY :banana: :banana: :banana: :D
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/85/new_shirts.jpg

Haggis
03-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Well since I plan on putting my car on Display that takes care of one shirt. Hmm, now what to tell the wife..."Sorry Honey they ran out, I'll let you wear mine on occasion." One thing I did notice ray and not to be picky or anything...there is no date on the shirts. Was that a typo or the way they were made. Yea I know, beggers being choose and all.

TheDealer
03-18-2004, 12:16 PM
Well since I plan on putting my car on Display that takes care of one shirt. Hmm, now what to tell the wife..."Sorry Honey they ran out, I'll let you wear mine on occasion." One thing I did notice ray and not to be picky or anything...there is no date on the shirts. Was that a typo or the way they were made. Yea I know, beggers being choose and all.

THAT'S SO i CAN USE THEM IN THE FALL.

Cobra25
03-18-2004, 01:01 PM
I've worked together with the shirt company to improve the printing quality over last years shirts. Last years faded after a couple washings. We are using a higher quaity ink and process that should not have this problem. We have changed to our new logo on the front. I have added sizes xxxl, and xxxxl for you stout people.
So we will have sizes small-4xl. The cost is $12.00 with $5.00 going to the National Guard!!! The car owners that put their cars on display at the cruise night will recieve one FREE shirt!!!!
If you would like to mail order any you can make your checks payable to
Northeast Lincoln Mercury
send to
7001 Roosevelt Blvd.
Phila. Pa. 19149
ATTN: RAY JERMYN SR.
THESE SHIRTS WON'T ARRIVE UNTIL APRIL 1ST. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!!

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SIZE AND SHIPPING ADDRESS. SHIPPING IS $3.00. SO MAKE YOUR CHECK FOR $15.00.

THANX, RAY :banana: :banana: :banana: :D
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/85/new_shirts.jpg One question, and only one question, " Where's The Marauder ? "

TheDealer
03-18-2004, 02:11 PM
One question, and only one question, " Where's The Marauder ? "

What's a Marauder?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Murader03
03-18-2004, 02:36 PM
Ray:

I just posted a PM to you about some parts.

Thanks for your support!

Bigdogjim
03-18-2004, 04:15 PM
OK! 4XL well?? almost?

Any chance of a 5XL for the Big Dog :)