PDA

View Full Version : Race style Child Seat

CRUZTAKER
03-18-2004, 07:56 PM
I was at Summit Racing today and lo and behold what do I see....a child seat I'm not ashamed of!

I purchased this bad boy at the amazing price of $139 and pitched the old green graco that looked so awefull in the MM.

Gage thinks it awesome, and it looks great in the car. It is already set up for kids up to 100 lbs. and is a booster seat for the future. It utilizes the tether system that the Marauder is set up with, and frees up the center lap/shoulder belt for future booster seat applications.

Thanks simpson...now it's time for Simpson 5 point restraints for daddy as well.

Do you think this seat will qualify Gage for a run down the private track at Indy???

Petrograde
03-18-2004, 07:59 PM
hmmm,... :up: can you use it for infants?

CRUZTAKER
03-18-2004, 08:06 PM
Oh yeah!!! It will accomodate the smallest of children with 3 separate shoulder heigth and 2 crotch locations.

In your case though, with a new born, I would utilize the type of seat that has a 'base' that stays in the car, and the seat actually is removable. That way you have one seat and several bases in everyone's cars. This is the best start.

But as soon as that boy is crawling, and not sleeping 16 hours a day....get the 'cool' one for the MM!

woaface
03-18-2004, 08:09 PM
That is so bad ass...I wish I had one when I was a kid.

But I was cool, I had one of those pull down bar ones to race my cars on:lol:

Petrograde
03-18-2004, 08:11 PM
thanks for advice Barry! :up: I'll follow it!