PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Run a CarFax For Me?

UncleLar
06-27-2013, 07:41 AM
I'm looking at a conversion van and need more info on it. Thanks

slickster
06-27-2013, 07:44 AM
If it's a ford lincoln mercury pm royalpita with vin for a oasis report. Ps I'm very grateful for the jacket I bought from you and very lucky:beer:

UncleLar
06-27-2013, 08:03 AM
If it's a ford linclon mercury pm royalpita with vin for a oasis report. Ps I'm very grateful for the jacket I bought from you and very lucky:beer:
Thanks,I'm glad you like the jacket,it's always good to see something go to someone who appreciates it.
This time RoyLPita can't bail me out,it's a,yes folks,it's true,it's not a Blue Oval vehicle,96 Dodge high top conversion van,I'm swapping my 94 F150 for it.The darn thing is loaded,two stereo systems,tons of cubbyholes for storage,all leather seating,more lights inside than a disco and more wood than a Tiki Bar.It has the good old 318 V8,was a CA truck since new and is totally straight and rust free.
I'm planning on really spending some serious time exploring Rte 66 in more depth and seeing lot's more of this country while it's still America so a nice comfortable conversion van can cut the hotel bills noticeably.A night or two in the van and then a night in a hotel to use the facilities and stretch out in a big bed.

wannaMM
06-27-2013, 08:23 AM
I think the handle was newcar (?) ran a carfax for $3 for me a couple of weeks ago....

slickster
06-27-2013, 08:28 AM
Sounds like fun I've always liked the marklll conversion Vans

Showroom
06-27-2013, 08:36 AM
Give me the full vin #. Ill run it for free...

UncleLar
06-30-2013, 08:21 PM
PM sent. Thanks.