PDA

View Full Version : Bon Voyage Bud

GAMike
06-29-2013, 05:49 AM
As many of you know Brad aka; PonyUP is making a big move up the east coast this week. Boston awaits (and will never be the same afterwards I'm sure:eek:)

Just wanted to say that its been great having you here with us these past couple years bud. Your insight, humor and sarcastic wit have always been a lot of fun. Eventhough you are an in the tank for Obama Democrat, I wouldn't trade our friendship for all the sanctimonious "do as I say, not as I do" conservatives in the world.

Sometimes differences are just that....... Nothing to get upset about, just the fuel needed for a night of inebriation and solving of the worlds problems:beer: (If that's all it took, believe me Brad and I would have straightened out everything last year:D)

So.... Safe travels my very good friend. You will be missed, but never forgotten. All the best moving to the next stop in your magical mystery tour of life bud.:bows: Remember "BGYL" (This could be my next license plate:lol:)

SC Cheesehead
06-29-2013, 06:07 AM
Gonna miss him, too.

$8.00 sez he's a Patriots fan by next season...;)-------------->:D

PonyUP
06-29-2013, 06:10 AM
Thanks bud, you will truly be missed. You are a stand up guy like no other. When things were looking pretty bleak on the move and I thought I might have to rapidly go the u haul route, to have you volunteer to drive a car up north and help me pack everything up in the truck just goes way beyond.
I've enjoyed our times and our discussions together Nd our scenic elements at the kilt.
I've been very lucky to be part of the Windy City Marauders and the Southeast Marauders and look forward to the Northeast.

All of you down here are truly special people and great family to have. It's part of what makes this community so special, no matter where you go, you have family.
It's been a fabulous three years and I'm truly blessed to have been welcomed by this incredible group

Boost gets you laid

Shaijack
06-29-2013, 07:19 AM
Brad I will miss you, since they don't let me travel up North anymore. Something to do with The Civil War.
Remember I will keep a light on at my house for you. Room is always ready for you.
Good Luck on the job and remember be yourself.

Bluerauder
06-29-2013, 07:30 AM
Good Luck with your move, Brad !! :2thumbs:

Time to start boning up on speaking Bostonian >>>>> http://www.wikihow.com/Speak-With-a-Bostonian-Accent

Mebot
06-29-2013, 07:33 AM
To be honest I thought you moved a couple weeks ago

sent from a Samsung Galaxy far far away...

RubberCtyRauder
06-29-2013, 07:44 AM
Good luck with the Boston move and opportunities you have. In case you have truck trouble again, here is a back up plan..and hey you can stop to eat anytime you want

http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu92/mdnos/wcastle_zps06ebd596.jpg

Although we never met or really conversed...at least we both got blo..... umm wait, that wasn't going to sound too good. :lol: at least we both got our vortech installs at MO's.

Guittard22
06-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Well were happy to have you come to mass :) can't wait to meet you and the blue marauder .

GAMike
06-29-2013, 09:32 AM

Time to start boning up on speaking Bostonian >>>>> http://www.wikihow.com/Speak-With-a-Bostonian-Accent

Don't worry Blu;) That's my home turf.:beatnik: :banana2: Though he's from Chicago he's been a pretty good student:beer:

GAMike
06-29-2013, 09:36 AM
Gonna miss him, too.

$8.00 sez he's a Patriots fan by next season...;)-------------->:D

Wouldn't that be "friggin" "wicked" cool:D (Boston speak)

Mr. Man
06-29-2013, 10:06 AM
Good luck Baastin! :D ;)

RF Overlord
06-29-2013, 10:11 AM
Wouldn't that be "friggin" "wicked" cool:D (Boston speak)That isn't the way we tahk, fer chrissake. We never use friggin' and wicked in the same sentence. Losah... :rolleyes:

If something is very cool, it's "wicked cool".

If something is extremely cool, it's "some wicked cool".

slickster
06-29-2013, 10:15 AM
take care brad. will miss your chocolate balls

License2Bill
06-29-2013, 10:36 AM
That isn't the way we tahk, fer chrissake. We never use friggin' and wicked in the same sentence. Losah... :rolleyes:

I've heard the phrase "wicked pissah" thrown around in my travels to Mass

GAMike
06-29-2013, 10:39 AM
That isn't the way we tahk, fer chrissake. We never use friggin' and wicked in the same sentence. Losah... :rolleyes:

See i'm from "Wista" (Worcester for all you pretenders down on the Cape:P)

You tell me "how ta say sumtin one moa time & i'll be wicked pissed". I got a "can" right hea waitin ya friggin mutt.:P

burt ragio
06-29-2013, 11:05 AM
Welcome to Boston it is a great city. As you may know there are many members in the area.

MOTOWN
06-29-2013, 11:40 AM
Hate to see you go Brad , hope you can make it back for MV11!

PonyUP
06-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Wouldn't that be "friggin" "wicked" cool:D (Boston speak)

No frickin way, in Baaaahstin I will still represent Purple Pride

Boost gets you laid

PonyUP
06-29-2013, 12:31 PM
I've heard the phrase "wicked pissah" thrown around in my travels to Mass

No ain't that a pissah

Boost gets you laid

PonyUP
06-29-2013, 12:32 PM

You know the worst thing Charlie will be picking up the Bahstin accent and mixing it with Chikaaago

Boost gets you laid

J-MAN
06-29-2013, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=PonyUP;1309627]No frickin way, in Baaaahstin I will still represent Purple Pride

You can get a shot for that ya' know. Just sayin'

guspech750
06-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Bye Brad. Boost will get you laid so I hear. So maybe you'll get lucky in Boston.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Mac-MerC
06-29-2013, 04:22 PM
take care brad. will miss your chocolate balls

...................... :confused:
im confused about this... but i dont think i want to know about his "chocolate balls"

PonyUP
06-29-2013, 04:52 PM
Bye Brad. Boost will get you laid so I hear. So maybe you'll get lucky in Boston.

Boost does get you laid, I'm on an incredible streak

Boost gets you laid

PonyUP
06-29-2013, 04:54 PM
...................... :confused:
im confused about this... but i dont think i want to know about his "chocolate balls"

Well not necessarily chocolate balls, but my balls are tasty.

Once you eat one, you'll keep going

Boost gets you laid

Krytin
06-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Boston isn't that far from LI - I'll have to take the ferry over and visit!

Errrr..... not for the chocolate balls though.

PonyUP
06-29-2013, 05:56 PM
Truthfully they are Oreo balls made with cream cheese and white chocolate

Boost gets you laid

GAMike
06-29-2013, 08:00 PM

One word Joe..... "Burlap" :beer:

Krytin
06-30-2013, 07:33 AM
Truthfully they are Oreo balls made with cream cheese and white chocolate

Boost gets you laid

That's more betterer!

License2Bill
06-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Look forward to meeting you!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

CWright
06-30-2013, 06:37 PM
Boost does get you laid, I'm on an incredible streak

Boost gets you laid

I have to agree with this statement! :D

License2Bill
06-30-2013, 09:53 PM
One word Joe..... "Burlap" :beer:

Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?