PDA

View Full Version : Ricer tried to Rice me....

woaface
03-19-2004, 10:35 PM
Wish I had a video camera for this one...

Had a ricer try to rice me tonight...luckily I was really busy needed to be somewhere else and didn't race him.(I'm so proud of myself!!)

An old Integra...80 different colors of paint...pulls up and see's i'm all young and stuff...he toys around for a second and then does the weirdest thing I've ever seen...

Downshifts 2 gears...must of been runnin' 2000RPMs...thing about stood on it's headlights...which had the hue of those blue lines on a toothbrush.

Then he upshifts about 4 gears takes off...actually a good bit quicker than I expected...but I wasn't really moving so I guess I can't tell.

My friend was behind me in his Lexus SC430...he takes off around me seeing that I'm not doing squat and chases the guy down. Although I can't call it a chase because my friend over took him very quickly. I know it's another rice-mobile, but damn that was satisfying...at least someone was able to show this kid what's what.

We split and went two different ways to his house, and he said he played with him for another few seconds afterwards...smoked him out the butt-hole...

Wish I had a video camera for that one...

But MAN was that thing loud! He was over 1/2 mile away and I could still hear his fart can....

Wish I had a video camera for that one...