PDA

View Full Version : car thieves

Chayton
07-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Recently my sister received a nice 01 mustang as a gift from my dad. She loved the car. Had it for less than a month, when on the way to her job at a mall a few towns over, she was in a rush and dropped her keys near her car. started her shift at 3:30, came out at 8 and the car was long gone. Security was no help. Claimed their DVR was down and they had zero recordings of anything....:shake: few days go by, and we get a call from the police, they found her car last night in a parking lot, burned to the ground. Really disgusts me. Knowing some idiot hoodlums went and beat the :censor: out her car and then lit it on fire when they were done. unfortunately, no full coverage, so now my sister has nothing. I wish I could comfort my sister somehow, shes still crying.....:depress:

lji372
07-14-2013, 10:03 AM
Recently my sister received a nice 01 mustang as a gift from my dad. She loved the car. Had it for less than a month, when on the way to her job at a mall a few towns over, she was in a rush and dropped her keys near her car. started her shift at 3:30, came out at 8 and the car was long gone. Security was no help. Claimed their DVR was down and they had zero recordings of anything....:shake: few days go by, and we get a call from the police, they found her car last night in a parking lot, burned to the ground. Really disgusts me. Knowing some idiot hoodlums went and beat the :censor: out her car and then lit it on fire when they were done. unfortunately, no full coverage, so now my sister has nothing. I wish I could comfort my sister somehow, shes still crying.....:depress:

In the future comprehensive covers fire and theft usually 60-80 bucks every 6 mos. I learned this the hard way myself years ago.

Sorry this happened to your sis :(

loud2004marquis
07-14-2013, 10:13 AM
bummer....

whitey
07-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Damn, sorry to hear. If i ever find stuff like that, keys on the ground, ill keep the keys and leave a note with my number....unfortunate this happened, doesn't comprehensive cover theft?

TAKEDOWN
07-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Karma... what's goes around comes around!

MarauderMax
07-14-2013, 11:13 AM
reality, it will get you every time

GODFATHER
07-14-2013, 12:19 PM
i would personally like to hang that MF by his nutts bro:mad2:

wickedmerc
07-14-2013, 01:31 PM
That sucks man. There's a cold corner of Hell awaiting car thieves.

bill64
07-14-2013, 01:32 PM
that really suck's....the people that did this most likely have a rap sheet a mile long and things will catch up to them... and when it does it's usually not good

MyBlackBeasts
07-14-2013, 06:06 PM
They should hang car thieves like used to happen with horse thieves. :mad2:

Would hardly be any stolen then... :shake:

ajdereicup
07-14-2013, 08:55 PM
That really really sucks. Get a beater for a couple hundred and "drop" the keys in the lot where she dropped hers. Have a GPS on the car hidden very very good. Follow while keeping a baseball bat close at hand. Make sure they learn that it's not ok to steal cars ever again.

Chayton
07-15-2013, 12:01 AM
That really really sucks. Get a beater for a couple hundred and "drop" the keys in the lot where she dropped hers. Have a GPS on the car hidden very very good. Follow while keeping a baseball bat close at hand. Make sure they learn that it's not ok to steal cars ever again.

my friend has a convertible white mustang gt. we were thinking off parking it there with the ford key from my ford ranger dropped next to it :lol:

as an update: one officer found receipts in the car, which also may mean it wasn't damaged too bad. I will upload pics tomorrow when we go look at the car.

MMcactusflower
07-15-2013, 07:00 AM
I too believe that karma doth reward...and karma doth taketh away. Justice will prevail but you (as well as the rest of us) probably will not actually see it...car thieves....horse thieves...any kind of thieves...will get their just rewards.
No excuse for this kind of business...NONE.
Sorry it happened to your sister.

pantheroc
07-16-2013, 08:59 AM
Make sure she changes the locks on her home. Keys & address on paperwork in car = possible easy access.

8UWITH6
07-16-2013, 05:36 PM
Keys on the ground next to the vehicle? I read that right........... right?

Chayton
07-19-2013, 09:53 PM
Keys on the ground next to the vehicle? I read that right........... right?

you sure did! thats my sister for yah. :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

jsignorelli
07-20-2013, 07:21 PM
I had my 70 Boss stolen twice, while I was in Grad School. They took it out of the college parking lot. The Newark Police Impound yard stripped it the first time. It was fine the day I saw it and stripped the next day after they released it to me. Newark NJ paid to have it returned to "As New"
The second time, two years later, (PhD's take a while) the Jersey City police caugt them 1 mile from the parking lot. The skells thought that they would just get a slap on the wrist and be out in 30 days. My uncle was a Superior Court Judge and called in a favor. The thieves got 5 years. Ahhh, revenge is sweet.
I still have the car, good as new and I race it at the Shelby weekends.

Ms. Denmark
07-20-2013, 08:37 PM
I had my 70 Boss stolen twice, while I was in Grad School. They took it out of the college parking lot. The Newark Police Impound yard stripped it the first time. It was fine the day I saw it and stripped the next day after they released it to me. Newark NJ paid to have it returned to "As New"
The second time, two years later, (PhD's take a while) the Jersey City police caugt them 1 mile from the parking lot. The skells thought that they would just get a slap on the wrist and be out in 30 days. My uncle was a Superior Court Judge and called in a favor. The thieves got 5 years. Ahhh, revenge is sweet.
I still have the car, good as new and I race it at the Shelby weekends.Good story...happy ending!