PDA

View Full Version : New Member, order

BOSS01
03-21-2004, 07:58 PM
I've been reading all your posts on this board I guess almost since the beginning, and when my local Ford/Mercury dealership called me the first week of March and said that was the final week for factory orders, I saw no other choice than to finally special order a Marauder. If it gets built, black with Light Flint interior, and CD changer, heated seats and trunk organizer.

What an awesome car, so I am anxiously and nervously waiting. My dealer is very small, town of about 6,000 so they have never had one for the lot, although they sell almost as many Grand Marquis as F-150's.

I really liked the blue, but of course that is history, so had to choose between the DTR and Black, but when I looked at all the PR and brochure pictures, I decided that its definitive color is Black(and my son said it looks 'baddest' in Black)

Anyway, just wanted to say 'hello', and to thank everyone here for running a very sane and clean board, and to report that hopefully there will be one more MM in Wisconsin.

Present Stable:
2003 F-150 Heritage 4x4
2002 Focus ZTW
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1995 T-Bird 4.6
1971 Mustang Boss 351

SouLRioT
03-21-2004, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the fold.....you'll have fun with the MM and on the site.

jgc61sr2002
03-21-2004, 08:30 PM
BOSS01 - Welcome aboard. You definitely came to the right place. This is the best site on the net thanks to Logan and LML. :D

03SILVERSTREAK
03-21-2004, 08:33 PM
BOSS01-Welcome to the Wide World of MM... :rock:

bigslim
03-21-2004, 09:34 PM
Welcome to the site. You will love your car, we all do.

RCSignals
03-21-2004, 10:33 PM
welcome, you're going to love this car!

Sactown
03-21-2004, 10:39 PM
...Anyway, just wanted to say 'hello', and to thank everyone here for running a very sane and clean board, and to report that hopefully there will be one more MM in Wisconsin.

Welcome! You've come to the right place for info and friends in the world of the MM. You'll love your new ride!

67435animal
03-22-2004, 02:15 AM
I've been reading all your posts on this board I guess almost since the beginning, and when my local Ford/Mercury dealership called me the first week of March and said that was the final week for factory orders, I saw no other choice than to finally special order a Marauder. If it gets built, black with Light Flint interior, and CD changer, heated seats and trunk organizer.

What an awesome car, so I am anxiously and nervously waiting. My dealer is very small, town of about 6,000 so they have never had one for the lot, although they sell almost as many Grand Marquis as F-150's.

I really liked the blue, but of course that is history, so had to choose between the DTR and Black, but when I looked at all the PR and brochure pictures, I decided that its definitive color is Black(and my son said it looks 'baddest' in Black)

Anyway, just wanted to say 'hello', and to thank everyone here for running a very sane and clean board, and to report that hopefully there will be one more MM in Wisconsin.

Present Stable:
2003 F-150 Heritage 4x4
2002 Focus ZTW
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1995 T-Bird 4.6
1971 Mustang Boss 351

Welcome. You may see my wife and I cruising through WI and MN in May/June to visit family and friends. We'll look for you. We keep track of Marauder sightings.

Bob

pharmpod
03-22-2004, 03:27 AM
:banana2: Welcome and Congradulations :rock:

Benny

jstevens
03-22-2004, 05:19 AM
Yes, welcome. Be warned as I just can't get that smile off my face while driving.

2003 MIB
03-22-2004, 05:33 AM
Welcome!! She sounds really sweet- What's the first modification?

Bluerauder
03-22-2004, 07:21 AM
Boss01,

:up: Ditto on the welcome to the site ... it is really a great bunch. My son also mentioned the "baddest in black" to me. Of course, he has no problems asking for the keys to the Bluerauder as often as he thinks he can get away with it. Good luck on your MM order ... it'll put a permanent smile on your face.

Cobra25
03-22-2004, 07:49 AM
Welcome to the site and the membership. You ordered a real nice car and I'm sure you'll enjoy it when you get it like all of us do.

ParkRanger
03-22-2004, 10:52 AM
Congrats on your new car! Check into the mods as soon as you can - a real difference in performance!!

You will enjoy driving along those Mississippi River winding roads around La Crosse. :up:

ParkRanger

:cool:

BOSS01
03-22-2004, 09:36 PM
Wow, what a fantastic welcome--I shoulda known that all you guys(and girls) would show a newbie a very welcome reception!

I don't know what if any my mods will be, but my son said a blower would bolt up pretty nicely.(He lusts after a new Lightning, and used to drive a blown Mustang)

I know for sure that it will be a blast to drive around our winding hills and valleys along the Mississippi, I will be interested in seeing how it stacks up in relation to my Bullitt, but since I'm 6'3", that can get a little cramped inside. That's why I know that I will really enjoy this big car.

Again, thanks to all, I feel as if I know everyone here already.

01 Interceptor
03-23-2004, 10:30 AM
Welcome. You may see my wife and I cruising through WI and MN in May/June to visit family and friends. We'll look for you. We keep track of Marauder sightings.

Bob

I bet most people think they are UFOs. :lol: