PDA

View Full Version : MV-11 Exactly 1 Month Away!!!

DOOM
08-19-2013, 07:16 AM
Exactly 1 month to go for MV-11! :coolman:

Anyone excited!!!??? :banana2:

lji372
08-19-2013, 07:19 AM
Yep, I'm making a list of things I need to get done:banana2:
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Curless
08-19-2013, 07:20 AM
Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Shaijack
08-19-2013, 07:27 AM
I can hardly wait. My Marauder is ready and my bags are packed.
The GA guys have gone all out to provide activities that we will love. All we have to do is add the folks.
My wife can't wait to do the circle track thing and drag race. She has been practicing in front of out house.
Come on get on board and come have fun. Or like we say in New Orleans. "Come Pass a Good Time."
Let the good times roll.

Shaijack
08-19-2013, 07:37 AM
Oh, ya, September 4th is the cut off for hotel booking at our special rate. I would hate to miss this event because I was stupid and lazy.
I want to see all my peeps again, eat good food, be involved in exciting events and not sleep in the lobby of the hotel. HAHA

guspech750
08-19-2013, 08:06 AM
First off, I way cool.

Second, when is the last day to register for MV?

PonyUP
08-19-2013, 08:29 AM
First off, I way cool.

If you haven't registered yet Joe, then it will **** down the minute you try and log on.

I've changed your password to access denied

Boost gets you Lovin

PonyUP
08-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Really, I can't say s h u t?

Boost gets you Lovin

Haggis
08-19-2013, 08:47 AM
When is Kentucky?

PonyUP
08-19-2013, 09:04 AM
When is Kentucky?

Next year

Boost gets you Lovin

L.Mark
08-19-2013, 02:48 PM
I just have one little request. I don't car who does it and what car. I don't care if it's multiple cars...I just want to go "Weeeee, weeee" in the Sc'd car(s)...

CWright
08-19-2013, 03:00 PM
I just have one little request. I don't car who does it and what car. I don't care if it's multiple cars...I just want to go "Weeeee, weeee" in the Sc'd car(s)...

We can hook you up!!!!!! :D

GAMike
08-19-2013, 04:15 PM

We can hook you up!!!!!! :D

Ya.... Sumthin tells me this is doable:eek::burnout:

PonyUP
08-19-2013, 04:45 PM

Umm if there isn't a weeeeee every hour for the whole weekend, then no body that own an SC Marauder showed up. Considering that won't happen, we got ya covered

Boost gets you Lovin

lji372
08-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Oh, ya, September 4th is the cut off for hotel booking at our special rate. I would hate to miss this event because I was stupid and lazy.
I want to see all my peeps again, eat good food, be involved in exciting events and not sleep in the lobby of the hotel. HAHA

I read that:mad2:

But I'm thinking it wasn't you who wrote it Barry.

The words are spelled correctly:lol:

Shaijack
08-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Jerry I have spell check...HAHA

IwantmyMMnow!
08-19-2013, 07:43 PM
First off, I way cool.

JOE!!! Good to see you posting up on here! :lovies:

I finally reserved a room last night...I guess Candlewood is sold out because I got the Hampton.

Can't wait to meet up with everyone in the A-T-L...:burnout::banana2:

GAMike
08-19-2013, 08:15 PM
JOE!!! Good to see you posting up on here! :lovies:

I finally reserved a room last night...I guess Candlewood is sold out because I got the Hampton.

Can't wait to meet up with everyone in the A-T-L...:burnout::banana2:

Good stuff Kyle:beer: Glad your gonna keep Brad company in his Jail Cell oops I mean favorite bar:P Just tell him to keep his pants on this time will ya?:eek:

MOTOWN
08-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Wow time is flying!

L.Mark
08-20-2013, 01:37 AM
Ya.... Sumthin tells me this is doable:eek::burnout:

Umm if there isn't a weeeeee every hour for the whole weekend, then no body that own an SC Marauder showed up. Considering that won't happen, we got ya covered

Ohhh yeah!!!!:banana2::banana2:...b ringing many extra pairs of undies!!!!:banana2::D

boatmangc
08-20-2013, 02:29 AM
I still haven't touched the MM yet, 4 weeks, 4 weekends and its on. Sheesh, I ain't ready.

Lobster season started 8/6 lobster sport season started 7/31.
I have had a total of 3 days off since 7/25.
I have to arrive in ATL 2 days early just to get some rest!

GAMike
08-20-2013, 05:16 AM
Ohhh yeah!!!!:banana2::banana2:...b ringing many extra pairs of undies!!!!:banana2::D That's good planning right there;)

I still haven't touched the MM yet, 4 weeks, 4 weekends and its on. Sheesh, I ain't ready.Lobster season started 8/6 lobster sport season started 7/31.
I have had a total of 3 days off since 7/25.
I have to arrive in ATL 2 days early just to get some rest!

Hey Gary... I heard Lobsters have been plentiful off the NWE Coast which has driven prices way down from last year.... Same deal in the Keys???:beer:

PonyUP
08-20-2013, 06:02 AM
That's good planning right there;)

Hey Gary... I heard Lobsters have been plentiful off the NWE Coast which has driven prices way down from last year.... Same deal in the Keys???:beer:

I do that anyway, you never know

Boost gets you Lovin

guspech750
08-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Bump

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

IwantmyMMnow!
08-21-2013, 06:53 PM
Good stuff Kyle:beer: Glad your gonna keep Brad company in his Jail Cell oops I mean favorite bar:P Just tell him to keep his pants on this time will ya?:eek:

Dammit, Brad....I told you to keep this on the DL....:D

I'm gonna have to wait until end of month to register...money's a bit tight right now after paying off lawyers at beginning of the month, getting the kids backpacks and shoes for school, and my son's b-day is a week from today. Dam property manager hasn't sent me any rent money for July or August yet, either....f-tard....

Hoping I'll get my Pell Grant money soon; I got it during the first week of the spring semester, so hoping the same happens for this semester...never can tell, though.

Divorce and bankruptcy were finalized on 31 July and 1 Aug, so I gots some celebratin' to do!

GAMike
08-21-2013, 08:06 PM
Good for you Kyle! Onward and upward:beer: Welcome matt is out Bubba:D

Dammit, Brad....I told you to keep this on the DL....:D

I'm gonna have to wait until end of month to register...money's a bit tight right now after paying off lawyers at beginning of the month, getting the kids backpacks and shoes for school, and my son's b-day is a week from today. Dam property manager hasn't sent me any rent money for July or August yet, either....f-tard....

Hoping I'll get my Pell Grant money soon; I got it during the first week of the spring semester, so hoping the same happens for this semester...never can tell, though.

Divorce and bankruptcy were finalized on 31 July and 1 Aug, so I gots some celebratin' to do!

MyBlackBeasts
08-21-2013, 09:41 PM
Exactly 1 month to go for MV-11! :coolman:

Anyone excited!!!??? :banana2:

You betcha Doomie! :D

Looks like I'm shooting over to MI & will meet up ith Curless & crew for Roscoes. Then will meander to Atlanta for MVXI!

Psyched! This will be EPIC! :burnout:

L.Mark
08-21-2013, 11:34 PM

Did someone say...bar hoppin for the win Allex!!!!!:banana::banana::ban ana:

I'm in!!!!