PDA

View Full Version : Fun Ford Weekend April 16-18 at Atalnta Dragway

greyghost
03-25-2004, 12:32 PM
All Marauder owners are invited to come and enjoy the festivities.

"Southern Marauders" are hosting this get together.

Our area will be set up Friday morning until Sunday afternoon. If you are coming give a post so we can plan on your participation. We will have an area sectioned off for the Marauders.

Paul T. Casey
03-25-2004, 01:15 PM
I'm in wooohoooo :banana2: :bounce: :rock: :burnout:

Paul T. Casey
03-25-2004, 01:18 PM
BTW Barry, what time are you going to be there? I'll be on the 4 10's schedule then, maybe I can assist somehow.

greyghost
03-25-2004, 02:50 PM
I will be there when they open Friday morning at 8:30. I will probably be in line before then to get a great spot, maybe 7:00. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

jgc61sr2002
03-25-2004, 03:19 PM
I'm in wooohoooo :banana2: :bounce: :rock: :burnout:

Paul - You sure get around. :coolman:

TAF
03-25-2004, 03:37 PM
Paul - You sure get around. :coolman:
We've made him a "Special Honorary Member" of the Southern Marauders, John.

We've even got him sayin y'all and stuff every now and then.:up:

Barry, I'm in for Friday & Saturday (right now)...Sunday will be "out" for me.

TAF
03-25-2004, 08:30 PM
How 'bout you Carolina & Alabama folks...you joining us?

Paul T. Casey
03-26-2004, 05:48 AM
I've always said "yawl." It's either a small boat towed behind a yacht, or a schooner like vessel with a mizzenmast fore of the mainsail. Golly, I thought everyone knew that, but why do Southerners keep calling me a boat?

FordNut
03-26-2004, 06:08 AM
I've always said "yawl." It's either a small boat towed behind a yacht, or a schooner like vessel with a mizzenmast fore of the mainsail. Golly, I thought everyone knew that, but why do Southerners keep calling me a boat?

Dew whut ?

Anyway, Barry, turns out I've gotta work that weekend. I will try to get out there Friday evening, probably won't be able to make Saturday (yeah, I'll miss breakfast) but hopefully will be able to attend all day Sunday. Not sure if I'll try and run during the FFW event since my schedule got messed up. I've been told by some co-workers that every Friday is test and tune at Commerce for $10. If so, I'll try and get some track time on another date.

Accufab Racing
03-26-2004, 12:53 PM
You Marauder enthusiasts will be welcome to join the MM&FF magazine True Street class at Commerce too. This is always a big deal in the Atlanta area with typically 100 cars going down the highway on a 30-mile cruise (with a police excort) and then coming back to the track and making three back to back runs to get an average. Nobody should be allowed to have this much fun.