PDA

View Full Version : Draggin time

Paul T. Casey
03-26-2004, 12:50 PM
Okay, so maybe I'm not the brightest light in the fridge. I just realized that I get out of work in a half hour. :banana: This realization has inspired me to go wash the Marauder, and head for the Huntsville Dragway. It's 1/8 mile of fun and excitement for me tonight. Good place to practice the tree, 60 times, launches, rice burning, bragging, humble pie and crow eating, and general meyham. To all here, have a nice weekend!!

Bluerauder
03-26-2004, 12:54 PM
Okay, so maybe I'm not the brightest light in the fridge. I just realized that I get out of work in a half hour. :banana: This realization has inspired me to go wash the Marauder, and head for the Huntsville Dragway. It's 1/8 mile of fun and excitement for me tonight. Good place to practice the tree, 60 times, launches, rice burning, bragging, humble pie and crow eating, and general meyham. To all here, have a nice weekend!!
I am right behind you out the door, Paul. Weather here in the mid-Atlantic has been excellent today. Concentrating has been a challenge ... the call of springtime beckons. Enjoy the weekend !!! :bounce:

dwasson
03-26-2004, 03:43 PM
Okay, so maybe I'm not the brightest light in the fridge. I just realized that I get out of work in a half hour. :banana:

He sounds bright enough to me.

Have a good weekend.

MARAUDER S/C
03-26-2004, 04:35 PM
Isn't Huntsville in Alabama? If your driving from R.I. they may be closed when you get there. :confused: If it's in R.I. can you tell me where. :up:

SergntMac
03-26-2004, 05:13 PM
Enjoy your weekend, Paul, I know you'll represent us nicely.

Y'all better be saving some drag racing energy and time for Indy, we have a real surprise in store for y'all...

RCSignals
03-26-2004, 08:54 PM
Okay, so maybe I'm not the brightest light in the fridge.

You don't have to be the brightest light in the fridge. You just have to come on when the door is opened

teamrope
03-26-2004, 10:21 PM
You don't have to be the brightest light in the fridge. You just have to come on when the door is opened

:lol: That works for me! :lol:

Haggis
03-27-2004, 08:41 AM
Happy Maraudering, Paul.

Donny Carlson
03-27-2004, 09:49 AM
Isn't Huntsville in Alabama? If your driving from R.I. they may be closed when you get there. :confused: If it's in R.I. can you tell me where. :up:
Paul's work has him in Huntsville, Alabama for an extended period.