PDA

View Full Version : Car Show

mad man
03-26-2004, 04:04 PM
O.K. gang its on the fIrst or second week of june on a sunday .I talked to the owner today and thay are going out for us so lets see if we can get together as many of us as possable.I want to invite the IMOA as well.This is open to all mercurys Of all ages. PRESTIGE LINCOLN MERCURY 8201 skokie BLVD SKOKIE IL PHONE 847-675-3500 ATTN JERRY SUWANSKI MANAGER :up:

jrzygrl
03-26-2004, 04:10 PM
Darn it Gary!!! I'll be in Vegas and New Mexico then. Would have been there otherwise. :(

UAW 588
03-26-2004, 04:22 PM
O.K. gang its on the fIrst or second week of june on a sunday .I talked to the owner today and thay are going out for us so lets see if we can get together as many of us as possable.I want to invite the IMOA as well.This is open to all mercurys Of all ages. PRESTIGE LINCOLN MERCURY 8201 skokie BLVD SKOKIE IL PHONE 847-675-3500 ATTN JERRY SUWANSKI MANAGER :up:

I'll try to snag as many Marauder owners I know the south side. I can a least get 3 which includes myself. Maybe 4 if my brother-in-law takes the plunge and buys his second Mauarder. Must be nice to have extra cash.

mad man
03-26-2004, 04:26 PM
I'll try to snag as many Marauder owners I know the south side. I can a least get 3 which includes myself. Maybe 4 if my brother-in-law takes the plunge and buys his second Mauarder. Must be nice to have extra cash.I hate giving up my black one but i can't afford 2 :bigcry:

SergntMac
03-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Would that be Sunday, June 6th? Or, Sunday, June 13th? Either way, I'm there. Count me in for sure!

If you want some "classic" Mercurys to show, give Jerry Robbin at the IMOA a call at 773.622.6445. I am sure a few fine examples of Mercury automobiles could make it.

Is this like our Chicken Run, Gary? Open to any MM owner from the MidWest? Maybe a few of our brothers from WI, IN and MI would like to make the drive?

Let me know if I can do anything to help you set this up, this could become a "dash plaque" regional meet, yes? Our first too!

Worked for Rush L/M in Ohio...

MERCMAN
03-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Damn!! why does everything have to be on a SUNDAY!!

mad man
03-26-2004, 08:32 PM
Would that be Sunday, June 6th? Or, Sunday, June 13th? Either way, I'm there. Count me in for sure!

If you want some "classic" Mercurys to show, give Jerry Robbin at the IMOA a call at 773.622.6445. I am sure a few fine examples of Mercury automobiles could make it.

Is this like our Chicken Run, Gary? Open to any MM owner from the MidWest? Maybe a few of our brothers from WI, IN and MI would like to make the drive?

Let me know if I can do anything to help you set this up, this could become a "dash plaque" regional meet, yes? Our first too!

Worked for Rush L/M in Ohio...You got it Mac any of our brothers from any state are welcome :D I have not pinned down a date yet. I want to here witch one works best for the group as a hole

Big Joe P
03-27-2004, 04:57 AM
I'm good with either day. It's about 2 miles from my house!!

mad man
03-27-2004, 05:02 AM
I'm good with either day. It's about 2 miles from my house!!Hay Joe your the one that started this by telling me about the silver car thanks :cool4:

MERCMAN
03-27-2004, 05:11 AM
You got it Mac any of our brothers from any state are welcome :D I have not pinned down a date yet. I want to here witch one works best for the group as a hole

I vote for Saturday, being from out of town and out of state!! Sundays are the only thing keeping me from attending the chicken runs :rock:

Perhaps a poll would be in order?????

mad man
03-27-2004, 05:37 AM
I vote for Saturday, being from out of town and out of state!! Sundays are the only thing keeping me from attending the chicken runs :rock:

Perhaps a poll would be in order?????To many of us have to work on saturdays

stevengerard
03-27-2004, 06:33 AM
I'm good with either day, won't know till the day before anyway.

2003_MM_FYRE49
03-27-2004, 09:25 AM
June the 13th works for me, I'm off that day :up:

jrzygrl
03-27-2004, 09:29 AM
I hate giving up my black one but i can't afford 2 :bigcry: Gary, you went SILVER? Now it won't match your Harley? Are you planning on Silver hats and T-shirts now?

mad man
03-27-2004, 12:44 PM
Gary, you went SILVER? Now it won't match your Harley? Are you planning on Silver hats and T-shirts now?Lynn my Harley is red .NO i am out of the t shirt bizz.And if thay really are going to stop making these cars i got one of the last with all the toys :D

jrzygrl
03-27-2004, 01:07 PM
Lynn my Harley is red .NO i am out of the t shirt bizz.And if thay really are going to stop making these cars i got one of the last with all the toys :D A RED Harley, my mistake, I thought they were all black. So, why no DTR car?

Big Joe P
03-27-2004, 02:33 PM
MAD MAN I had no idea this was all my fault..... that's what I get for driving by the dealer.... can't wait to get an up close look at it...

mad man
04-10-2004, 02:56 AM
June 13 is the date boys and girls .I have talked to 2 more marauder owners .That did not know about us that are going to try and be there .And the dealer is going to let some of his customers that bought marauders know about it also. should be our best turn out to date. :banana:

SergntMac
04-10-2004, 06:37 AM
June 13 is the date boys and girls .I have talked to 2 more marauder owners .That did not know about us that are going to try and be there .And the dealer is going to let some of his customers that bought marauders know about it also. should be our best turn out to date. :banana:
Call it our June meet, and anyone, no maker that everyone here is invited to come.

Big Joe P
04-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Call it our June meet, and anyone, no maker that everyone here is invited to come.

And THAT'S coming from the Widy City Marauder's elected PRESIDENT.....
You all best be there....

Prestige L/M
04-15-2004, 07:02 AM
All the Windy City Marauders and members of the International Mercury Owners Association are invited to the Marauder Car Show at Prestige Lincoln/Mercury in Skokie, IL. The show is scheduled for Sunday June 13, 2004 from 10:00am to 4:00pm.

Please eMail me (Steve) at Steve.Harren@PrestigeLincolnMe rcury.com to let me know if you will be attending.

Lunch will be served: sausage and peppers, roasted potatoes, salad and pop.

Directions to Prestige Lincoln/Mercury can be found at http://www.PrestigeLincolnMercury.com (http://www.prestigelincolnmercury.com/).

See you there!

Steve

mad man
04-15-2004, 02:28 PM
All the Windy City Marauders and members of the International Mercury Owners Association are invited to the Marauder Car Show at Prestige Lincoln/Mercury in Skokie, IL. The show is scheduled for Sunday June 13, 2004 from 10:00am to 4:00pm.

Please eMail me (Steve) at Steve.Harren@PrestigeLincolnMe rcury.com to let me know if you will be attending.

Lunch will be served: sausage and peppers, roasted potatoes, salad and pop.

Directions to Prestige Lincoln/Mercury can be found at http://www.PrestigeLincolnMercury.com (http://www.prestigelincolnmercury.com/)

See you there!

SteveThanks Steve. It will be nice to have a local dealer behide us :up:

jgc61sr2002
04-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Steve - Welcome aboard. :D It's nice to have the support of another dealer :up: