PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Home Depot

lji372
10-09-2013, 06:21 PM
I went to Home Depot yesterday looking for a dual action polisher. As I was describing what it was for the guy he said he figured it out by my shirt that it was for a car (I was wearing a mvx shirt). He's started looking at my shirt for what kind of car, I told him a marauder. He says oh yeah, the grand marquis knock off,I just said yeah that's the one.:shake:

Smile and nod!

whitey
10-09-2013, 06:33 PM
you should have asked him "what did the five fingers say to the face?" SLAP!

8UWITH6
10-09-2013, 06:49 PM
You think Marauder's are tough, try explaining/answering the stupid questions/comments about Turbo Regals!??!?!?! LOL

lji372
10-09-2013, 06:54 PM
You think Marauder's are tough, try explaining/answering the stupid questions/comments about Turbo Regals!??!?!?! LOL

So what's the big deal about a Buick regal, that's just buicks version of a cutlass right :D

In all seriousness till this year that's really what I thought :lol:

Ninoblack1
10-10-2013, 03:52 PM
my thoughts exactly

slickster
10-10-2013, 03:57 PM
What the hell is a grand marq knock off. Like theres something less then that. Ohh yra btw im geting another car so i wont have to send that cop

lji372
10-10-2013, 04:05 PM
What the hell is a grand marq knock off. Like theres something less then that. Ohh yra btw im geting another car so i wont have to send that cop

congrats:beer:

L.Mark
10-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Isn't the GMQ knock off what Ford/Mercury produced mid 80's called just LTD and Marquis? It replaced the Granada. Small, unreliable crap boxes...

ctrlraven
10-10-2013, 08:37 PM
DA polishers
http://www.autogeek.net/bupo.html

I picked up a Porter Cable 7424XP HD the other month ago.

lji372
10-10-2013, 09:03 PM
DA polishers
http://www.autogeek.net/bupo.html

I picked up a Porter Cable 7424XP HD the other month ago.

I was looking for a porter cable when I went there but he store had nuthin notta. Just the whimpy 35 dollar ones.

And being the impatient guy that I am I headed to autozone. On the way I remembered a 20% off any one item coupon I had at the house. Called my son had him meet me there and picked up the shurhold3100, 20ft cord, gfi plug and wait for it.......wait for it......a carrying bag:lol:
Got me going, and if it sucks I'll take it back :dunno:
129.99+ tax after coupon

Marauderman
10-11-2013, 05:32 AM
I went to Home Depot yesterday looking for a dual action polisher. As I was describing what it was for the guy he said he figured it out by my shirt that it was for a car (I was wearing a mvx shirt). He's started looking at my shirt for what kind of car, I told him a marauder. He says oh yeah, the grand marquis knock off,I just said yeah that's the one.:shake:

Smile and nod!

Not me---I tell'um and give'um a stern look and story which keeps them busy hearing the whole story about the '03/'04 years so much his head is so full of info he will think twice before he ever says stupid stuff like that again.....I've decided long ago to straighten those idiots out and have them advertising for us afterwards.......