PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi Folk

121ak
10-29-2013, 04:37 PM
Hello all!

Recently stationed at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, MS and I've been seeing some nice Crown Vics and a well taken care of Marauder.

This Veterans Day weekend I'll have some nice photography gear with me if anyone is in the area and would like some pictures of their car! (Not with some $100 point and shoot camera!)

So far I've met just 1 Crown Vic guy who is pretty cool and I would like to meet more as I'm going to be here for awhile.

Haven't seen much forum activity for this area sadly but a local meet could be cool if there's enough people.

MMBLUE
10-29-2013, 06:17 PM
I clicked on your sportrauder pics link in your signature and got a nasty Trojan from that site. beware. Took me an hour to get rid of it.

121ak
10-29-2013, 06:37 PM
I clicked on your sportrauder pics link in your signature and got a nasty Trojan from that site. beware. Took me an hour to get rid of it.

Damn. Supermotors is always having issues.

wannaMM
10-30-2013, 06:07 AM
You could slide west into Gulfport and check out the hobby shop on the Seabee base.
Gates are on the west end of Pass road,North end of Broad ave.,accessable off hiway 90.
Lots of like minded guys have a lot of time to kill,so lots of mods happen there.
The only blown Firebird I've ever seen was put together there

121ak
10-30-2013, 04:56 PM
You could slide west into Gulfport and check out the hobby shop on the Seabee base.
Gates are on the west end of Pass road,North end of Broad ave.,accessable off hiway 90.
Lots of like minded guys have a lot of time to kill,so lots of mods happen there.
The only blown Firebird I've ever seen was put together there

Sweet! I'll have to check it out.

lwblumjr
11-07-2013, 12:33 AM
121ak,

I was over that way on the Friday of Cruisin the Coast. I didn't see any other Marauders that day, though.