PDA

View Full Version : I'll be in Parsippany, NJ this week....

Butch
03-28-2004, 08:06 PM
Any MM owners in the area want to meet for dinner?

I'll be staying at the Embassy Suites on Parsippany Blvd 3/29-3/31 (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday nights).

Leave me a message here and I will pick it up sometime Monday afternoon after my flight arrives in Newark.

You can also PM me, if you want to leave contact info.

Hope to meet up with some of the other MM owners! No, I won't have my MM with me....Kind of hard to bring it on the plane!

Later,
Butch

Bigdogjim
03-28-2004, 10:18 PM
Well you could have driven it:lol:

Hey I can only do lunch work nights!

Butch
03-30-2004, 07:25 AM
Hey BigDog! Yeah, I could have driven, but that would have meant that I would of needed to leave home on Sunday instead of Monday, and since this trip is mainly business with very little time for any "fun", I really didn't want to do that.

The office takes me to lunch each day while I am here, so lunch is out for me. Maybe next time I am here, I will pad an extra day in so that we can meet for lunch. I'm up here about twice a year.

Maybe next time.

Anyone else from the Parsippany, NJ area?

the fat bastid
03-30-2004, 12:52 PM
in the area? i live in parsippany (technically mt.tabor but its part of parsippany)

Butch
03-30-2004, 01:15 PM
Hey Bastid! I'm at one of the office buildings behind the TGI Fridays. I think I drove through your front yard last night trying to go through one of those jughandles at 75MPH! (Just kidding)

I'm going to eat tonight at some Japanese restaurant (Sakoras, or something like that). It's on 46 near 80.

You available to meet up at any point? I'll try to keep a watch on here to see if you respond. You can PM me if you wish.