PDA

View Full Version : Good dog to the right family

dwasson
03-29-2004, 11:02 AM
As some of you know I am the national chair for Kuvasz Rescue Kuvasz Club of America (http://www.kuvasz.com). In that capacity I try to find homes for stray Kuvasz and Kuvasz that need to be rehomed. Right now I have a good dog available to the right family.

Dakota was found as a stray in Sault Ste. Marie MI. He is very protective against other dogs but is good with people once he gets to know them. He probably needs to be the only dog. He is not aggressive to cats but may be too boisterous for toddlers. He is fully vaccinated and neutered and can be transported to the right home. Let me know if you want a good guardian.

Rescue@kuvasz.com

jrzygrl
03-29-2004, 11:08 AM
Good cause. Sorry my Rottie just wouldn't take to another dog either...good luck placing him.

duhtroll
03-29-2004, 11:14 AM
Wow - what a beautiful dog. Wish I could take him.

-A

gpfarrell
03-29-2004, 11:23 AM
We should all spend more time with our dogs!

Unfortanetly, my Siberian Husky (a rescue league dog too... Shelby... lots in common with a 289 Cobra) isn't much for canine companions either.

Kudos to helping pets find homes! I'll keep my eyes open.

Greg

Long Live #3
03-29-2004, 11:32 AM
I've already got a little devil to deal with, Jersey Devil.

Fourth Horseman
03-29-2004, 12:08 PM
Wish I had room for a dog. He's a good looking pooch.

woaface
03-29-2004, 01:08 PM
Wow! That's a gorgeous dog! Looks kind of like my white shepard only not as shaggy. And I know what you mean by nice to people once he knows them, cept...our dog LOVES some cats to toy with:D

jaywish
03-31-2004, 10:39 AM
Not right now, Pete's got alot of time left, he's only 4 and he doesn't share his people well.

It's a nice thing you do.