PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chicago Guys, Have classes for LLC

Baaad GN
11-22-2013, 03:43 PM
As many know ILL has finally allowed to issue Firearms Concealed Carry L, In order to acquire one you are required to take courses by a Company approved by the State of ILL (min 16hr's) and or the State you are rquesting it from. By acquiring UTAH brings in various other (39)states like IND etc but not ILL.
I have a freind who is an instructor doing this right now.'
Here are the fee's:
1. $100.00 Utah CCL includes handouts, breakfast included
2. $200.00 ILL CCL includes handouts, breakfast included
3. $300.00 ILL CCL and Utah CCL, includes handouts and breakfast
Note the above includes classroom and range time. Note they do not supply a gun! The reason 3 costs more is it includes authority to carry in an additional 39 States and ILL Next class are I think the first weekend in Dec. If interested email me and I'll put you in touch with these people. Email is Bickki@aol.com

Baaad GN
11-22-2013, 07:01 PM
Bump, hope the chicago guys ( who are slow sometimes) see this, thats why I'm bumping!

fastblackmerc
11-23-2013, 05:38 AM
Got my N.C. CC instruction for $90.00, included use of pistol & ammo & 8 hours of instruction. Actual permit is $90.00. Renewal fee is $75.00

jwibbity
11-23-2013, 07:16 AM
Got my N.C. CC for $90.00, included use of pistol & ammo & 8 hours of instruction. Actual permit is $70.00.

where was this!??!?

fastblackmerc
11-23-2013, 10:32 AM
where was this!??!?

Fuquay Gun & Gold.

http://www.fuquaygun.com/Class%20information.htm

Concealed Carry Class Overview

Cost: $90.00 Duration: 8 hours

We are a provider able to fulfill your concealed carry training.
Our training is complete in one day and you will not find a more professional, comprehensive choice than Fuquay Gun Training Center. Lectures are held at our privately owned classroom and covered range all on the same property. Courses are taught by currently commissioned, well respected, sworn and active Police Officers. Fuquay Gun Concealed Carry classes will be taught by NRA and NC Justice Academy Certified Instructors, and is accepted by all Sheriff's departments in North Carolina. We supply everything you need for a hassle free class; Firearm, ammo, eye protection and ear protection all at no additional charge. We will provide Smith & Wesson M&P 22 semi automatic handguns. We provide CCI ammunition for use with our guns during the shooting portion of the class. however, if you'd like to bring your quality, well maintained firearm for qualification please do. Please bring matching ammuntion (ABSOLUTELY NO RELOADED AMMO IS ALLOWED and NO LIVE AMMO IS ALLOWED IN CLASSROOM AREA!

Our classes are very low pressure, and hopefully very enjoyable for all. We are here to help you in any way we can with your training needs. Our class size will not exceed 18 students. This will allow us to keep the class moving at a steady pace, and allow more time for Q & A. Upon completion of the class, you will receive a certificate to present to your county Sheriff's Department as well as a North Carolina Concealed Carry Handbook for future reference at no additional charge.

Safe Firearm Handling
Firearm parts and operation (both Revolvers and Semi-Autos)
Ammunition and its function
Fundamentals of Pistol Marksmanship
Basic Considerations for the Care and Maintenance of your handgun
Discussion of various shooting activities to help you continue to hone
your shooting skills, and why they are important.
Introduction to the Code of NC regarding Concealed Handgun Carry
Q&A and Discussion of Scenarios and Responsibility
Introduction to concealment options
Becoming proficient with your handgun:
How to apply for the North Carolina Concealed Handgun Permit
A LIVE FIRE qualification of 30 - 50 rounds, at 3, 5, and 7 yards.

ajdereicup
11-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Hmmmm interesting. I'll have to keep this in mind. I just sent out to get my FOID card finally