PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious star Paul Walker dead

Motorhead350
11-30-2013, 07:59 PM
http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/paul-walker-dead-at-40-fast-and-the-furious-actor-dies-in-car-accident-report-20133011

Is it true????

Motorhead350
11-30-2013, 08:03 PM
http://jalopnik.com/fast-and-furious-star-paul-walker-reportedly-dead-in-ca-1474200748

Another source.....

Mebot
11-30-2013, 08:08 PM
It's starting to trickle down through the media. I guess it's true

MyBlackBeasts
11-30-2013, 08:09 PM
Yep.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/paul-walker-dies-crash-report-article-1.1533786

ctrlraven
11-30-2013, 08:15 PM
Paul Walker is NOT dead. It's a hoax.

Guittard22
11-30-2013, 08:19 PM
^^^^
You sure

My Gf said its true and she loves him more than me :/

slickster
11-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Many sources say it's true. Im soo sad about this. What a crappy things the man makes 6 movies about driving fast then dies cuz his Porsche hit a tree then exploded

Comin' in Hot
11-30-2013, 08:40 PM
This is the third famous person to die in a fiery Porsche crash in the last 2 years: Ryan Dunn (Jackass), Sean Edwards (F1 driver), and now Paul Walker.

RIP to all three.

Davesvt2000
11-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Paul Walker is NOT dead. It's a hoax.

He's dead...

Motorhead350
11-30-2013, 08:56 PM
According to a few sources, Paul was letting people drive his car. So Paul did not crash, he was the passenger in his own car who crashed. At least that is the impression I am under.

BlackOps
11-30-2013, 09:05 PM
illuminati

BLACKMAGIC03
11-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Sucks if true.. really liked him in other movies to

Dre1842
11-30-2013, 09:24 PM
It's true..........

JoeBoomz
11-30-2013, 09:54 PM
If I were to go, it would be with extreme irony as well. RIP, it was fun.

Blk04MM
11-30-2013, 10:28 PM
The hoax was he died Friday but ended up dying Saturday for real ....crazy

sflrainmaker01
11-30-2013, 10:33 PM
This is the third famous person to die in a fiery Porsche crash in the last 2 years: Ryan Dunn (Jackass), Sean Edwards (F1 driver), and now Paul Walker.

RIP to all three.

I love watching those F&F movies! In fact, just watched F&F 2 last night!:shake: RIP, men.

vegasmarauder
11-30-2013, 10:50 PM
The part that is really irritating to me is that he WASN'T driving. He let someone else drive at a charity event.

How many of us (me included) have let someone drive our MM's and you realize almost immediatly that they can't drive any type of performance car worth a sheet.

This will make me have some second thoughts when I let someone of unknown ability drive.

Ninoblack1
12-01-2013, 12:44 AM
so sad at the young age of 40 R.I.P

dohc324ci
12-01-2013, 01:29 AM
Man so sad RIP.

RichardP
12-01-2013, 01:50 AM
RIP... The guy who got me interested in automobiles at 9.

ctrlraven
12-01-2013, 01:58 AM
I retract my previous reply. RIP PW

From Paul Walkers official Facebook page:

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW

Source: https://www.facebook.com/PaulWalker/posts/690316711002596

A representative for the actor confirmed his death in an e-mail to Fox News Saturday evening.

(Originally reported by TMZ and generally thought to be a hoax.)

martyo
12-01-2013, 02:17 AM
Lesson to us all about who we let drive our cars.

Be careful out there folks!

On a side note, last week they were filming scenes for F&F 7 near my office.

J-MAN
12-01-2013, 02:18 AM
He didn't see the brake lights. :shake:

License2Bill
12-01-2013, 05:16 AM
Too soon junior...

Sent from inside the T.A.R.D.I.S.

merc
12-01-2013, 07:25 AM
Lesson to us all about who we let drive our cars.

Be careful out there folks!

On a side note, last week they were filming scenes for F&F 7 near my office.

Not true Martyo. They were filming the slow and meticulous 1. :argue:

RF Overlord
12-01-2013, 07:56 AM
He still owes us a 10-second car. :depress:

martyo
12-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Not true Martyo. They were filming the slow and meticulous 1. :argue:

??????????

71cyclone
12-01-2013, 09:42 AM
??????????
I am sad to see this ,but keep in mind that the Porsche involved did not have the power that a Supercharged Marauder has ,and the Porsche is supposed to be more agile in the twists as well :bigcry: So what happen ???

ajdereicup
12-01-2013, 09:43 AM
If I heard correctly the guy driving was one of the people who worked at his performance shop so I'm guessing he wasn't as inexperienced of a driver as people are saying.

That's another thing he was a true car guy not just acting like one for the big screen.

RIP

ajdereicup
12-01-2013, 09:45 AM
And if you've seen the pictures looks like they were going a little quick when they ended up hitting the tree with how bad the car looked and the fact it started on fire doesn't help at all. I heard some people say they were fooling around doing figure 8's and stuff but with how bad the car looks it seems like they were moving quicker then just playing around like that but IDK

Joe Walsh
12-01-2013, 10:01 AM
I am sad to see this ,but keep in mind that the Porsche involved did not have the power that a Supercharged Marauder has ,and the Porsche is supposed to be more agile in the twists as well :bigcry: So what happen ???

Actually, there aren't too many 612 HP S/C Marauders.
Plus that Carrera GT only weighs 3,000 lbs.....so it is (was) a rocket ship and the driver (RIP) who 'lit the fuse' couldn't control it.
Extremely powerful cars can get you into extremely dangerous situations extremely fast.

Sad to see PW die at such a young age....:shake:

Comin' in Hot
12-01-2013, 10:13 AM
The guy driving was Roger Rodas, He owned a race team with PW, and both raced in the Pirelli World Challenge...... I'd like to think he knew what he was doing.

Joe Walsh
12-01-2013, 11:01 AM
The guy driving was Roger Rodas, He owned a race team with PW, and both raced in the Pirelli World Challenge......
I'd like to think he knew what he was doing

So did he.....

lji372
12-01-2013, 11:08 AM
At the end of the day please take this as a lesson that life is short.
Even when you think your in control maybe your not, and is the guy next to you or the one coming in the other direction.
Kiss and hug your loved ones..........

And Dom, never mind you won't listen anyway:shake:

guspech750
12-01-2013, 11:19 AM
Just another reason why 99% of the time. I prefer to drive.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

slickster
12-01-2013, 11:54 AM
You really have to do something stupid to lose control that car. Or the car spoiled you makes you think you could do anything at 70 miles per hour then you push that's fine line and you explode

OneBADLsE
12-01-2013, 01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE_WqdKbTvY

Jeremy Clarkson and the Stig disagree that it's an easy car to control. According to Clarkson, the Stig made several attempts at making clean laps with the Careera GT. This car could bite your head off in a heartbeat (like he says in his review).

Motorhead350
12-01-2013, 02:38 PM
just another reason why 99% of the time. I prefer to drive.

Sent from the white house on taxpayers dimes.

Dtr + 4.10's + eaton swap = wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

f n a!!!!!!!

ctrlraven
12-01-2013, 03:35 PM
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1470198_715972585082566_135662 8761_n.jpg

MOTOWN
12-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Sad to see this news, i enjoyed his role in the FF movies, alot of post about who was driving, or should have been driving, it makes no difference! when God calls all of us will answer! like it or not.

MM03MOK
12-01-2013, 05:29 PM
I want you all to read what Kenny Brown wrote on Facebook about his good friend Roger Rodas....

We received some very sad news this weekend. Good friend and associate Roger Rodas was killed in a horrific car crash near the Always Evolving race shop in Valencia California Saturday. Paul Walker of Fast and Furious fame was a passenger and also perished in what has been described as a fiery crash and explosion. There are many accounts on the internet so I don’t want to elaborate on the details.

Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to the Rodas and Walker families. Roger was the team principle and primary driver of the Always Evolving Race Team. I worked with Roger and team at the start of the 2013 season helping them make the move from club to professional racing with their Boss 302S race cars in the Pirelli World Challenge series. They made great progress in the GTS class, garnering several awards and some very good finishes, especially for a rookie team and drivers. Roger and the always Evolving team showed great promise, which makes it all the sadder for us who are friends and family.

Godspeed Roger – Your friend, Kenny

secretservice
12-01-2013, 09:49 PM
RIP to both men. Always a tragedy to loose anyone in an untimely manner, especially folks that keep the car hobby thriving.

ChiTownMaraud3r
12-01-2013, 10:23 PM
It really sucks, I still can't believe he's gone. He was a true car guy.

Check out this chevy he had custom built.
http://ghostworks.yearone.com/paul-walker-chevy-ii/

Motorhead350
12-02-2013, 10:21 AM
Wow cool find. Someone once said he was the Steve McQueen of our time. For being in a few car movies and actually being into the hobby.

prchrman
12-02-2013, 12:04 PM
light fast cars stick well in the Ssssss but if they start to break loose, they break bad. so sorry for the loss of life, God bless their families.

ChiTownMaraud3r
12-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Some of his cars. Looks like a Fox body next to the Ford GT.
http://news.boldride.com/2013/12/a-look-inside-paul-walkers-garage-photos/40263/

Motorhead350
12-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Here's a little reflection on Paul...

I first saw The Fast and The Furious when I was 15 in the theatre with my dad. I drove there on a learners permit with him at my side, we even drove there in an Import. Seeing that film not only got me excited about cars all over again, but I'd like to think a lot of my generation. It was in the year 2000 that people got excited about cars almost instantly, especially when I hit high school.

As years went on you would see new FnF movies and Paul Walker's character was never quite the same. He's on one side of the law, the other, back again and back to being an outlaw. Just like in life, how you can be uncertain on your decisions, just like Brain O'Connor was. The character was constantly changing trying to find himself. What was really great about the first FnF that Paul was in was that his view on law enforcement changed when he got the whole story on why Dominic beat the janitor with a pipe wrench, for killing his dad.

Like it or not, the whole Import scene exploded after these movies with Paul Walker and Vin Diesel came out. Teenagers were excited about cars again. Much like in the 1950s these kids were working on older cars and listen to music that was ahead of it's time. Instead of listening to Rockabilly and driving a 32 Ford, todays Hot Rodders were listening to Dub-Step and playing with Import cars.... same concept, just different cars and music.

Even off of the screen I read Paul Walker was heavily into cars. The Skyline in 2 Fast 2 Furious was his PERSONAL CAR, he also did his own stunts. It almost seemed like he was the biggest gearhead in show business. Everyone I ever met in Hollywood that's worked with him has always said he was a great guy. He didn't just have Imports, he had Domestics too. Anyone that can own both is truly the best kinda car fanatic you can find. There is a very well respected Marauder person who once told me "I really want an Audi, but don't tell anyone." I still don't see why. There is nothing wrong with liking different brands, their all cars.

We truly lost an actor who had done a lot for the car community. Even if you didn't dig the films, keep in mind, he got kids excited about cars. So they bought what they could, then bought parts and that helped keep garages and even expand. Like it or not, movies have a lot of effect on people, sometimes not for the better, but I think the pros outdo the cons without question.

Looks like there are a few cruises this weekend for Paul, even out here in the cold. Go if you can.

ajdereicup
12-03-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm going to try my best to make it to at least one of the cruises Saturday for him if my car will start in the cold. Got an IAC on it's way to replace my old one to hopefully fix that just really hoping it gets here on time.

8UWITH6
12-03-2013, 06:37 PM

I first saw The Fast and The Furious when I was 15 in the theatre with my dad. I drove there on a learners permit with him at my side, we even drove there in an Import. Seeing that film not only got me excited about cars all over again, but I'd like to think a lot of my generation. It was in the year 2000 that people got excited about cars almost instantly, especially when I hit high school.

As years went on you would see new FnF movies and Paul Walker's character was never quite the same. He's on one side of the law, the other, back again and back to being an outlaw. Just like in life, how you can be uncertain on your decisions, just like Brain O'Connor was. The character was constantly changing trying to find himself. What was really great about the first FnF that Paul was in was that his view on law enforcement changed when he got the whole story on why Dominic beat the janitor with a pipe wrench, for killing his dad.

Like it or not, the whole Import scene exploded after these movies with Paul Walker and Vin Diesel came out. Teenagers were excited about cars again. Much like in the 1950s these kids were working on older cars and listen to music that was ahead of it's time. Instead of listening to Rockabilly and driving a 32 Ford, todays Hot Rodders were listening to Dub-Step and playing with Import cars.... same concept, just different cars and music.

Even off of the screen I read Paul Walker was heavily into cars. The Skyline in 2 Fast 2 Furious was his PERSONAL CAR, he also did his own stunts. It almost seemed like he was the biggest gearhead in show business. Everyone I ever met in Hollywood that's worked with him has always said he was a great guy. He didn't just have Imports, he had Domestics too. Anyone that can own both is truly the best kinda car fanatic you can find. There is a very well respected Marauder person who once told me "I really want an Audi, but don't tell anyone." I still don't see why. There is nothing wrong with liking different brands, their all cars.

We truly lost an actor who had done a lot for the car community. Even if you didn't dig the films, keep in mind, he got kids excited about cars. So they bought what they could, then bought parts and that helped keep garages and even expand. Like it or not, movies have a lot of effect on people, sometimes not for the better, but I think the pros outdo the cons without question.

Looks like there are a few cruises this weekend for Paul, even out here in the cold. Go if you can.

Well said Dom. You are a few years younger than me but the same is true generation wise. Gear heads unite........... I have never discriminated against ANYTHING that was fast and made horsepower.

Motorhead350
12-03-2013, 08:25 PM
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/events/1394232097487877?ref=m_notif&notif_t=event_mall_reply&__user=66301894

See you all there.

ChiTownMaraud3r
12-03-2013, 09:04 PM
^ If theres no snow or salt, I think I will be joining.

ChiTownMaraud3r
12-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Also, not sure if anyone saw this yet. (not me)

8MVYg3aF26o

ajdereicup
12-03-2013, 10:25 PM
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/events/1394232097487877?ref=m_notif&notif_t=event_mall_reply&__user=66301894

See you all there.

Which one is that? The one at 7 in Arlington Heights or the one at 3 in Lombard? You put up a mobile link. I'm going to try and be at the Lombard one then supposedly they're both going to meet on the highway quite possibly? Depending on if the IAC gets here in time and if I'm not freezing to death being there at 3 until who knows how late in the cold

slickster
12-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Wow 644 people going so far

ctrlraven
12-04-2013, 01:07 PM
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/national/autopsy-results-released-in-walker-rodas-crash/-/9379440/23284830/-/y217kv/-/index.html?utm_campaign=wbal-tv+11&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=hootsuite

Video on the link

(CNN) —Autopsies on Paul Walker and Roger Rodas have corroborated what many people believed: Rodas was the driver in the crash; Walker was the passenger.

Walker died of the "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries," the Los Angeles county coroner's office said Wednesday. The determination means the impact and the resulting heat and fire caused his death.

Rodas died of "multiple traumatic injuries," the coroner's report said.

The crash was an accident, the coroner's office said, and toxicology results could take six to eight weeks.

The autopsies were completed Tuesday, but investigators had placed a "security hold" on the results. The coroner's office did not give a reason for the secrecy.

Production of Walker's latest movie will be shut down "for a period of time," the studio said Wednesday.

"At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on 'Fast & Furious 7' for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise," Universal Pictures said in a statement.

Four days after the crash that killed the actor and his financial manager, big questions remain unanswered, including:

Did anything go wrong with the vehicle?

The Porsche Carrera GT the two men were in has three times the horsepower of the average car. It's powered by a V-10, 610-horsepower engine. At $450,000 new, it flies down the road and is notoriously difficult to handle.

A top driver has called the car "scary," Autoweek magazine reported.

Rodas was the sixth owner of this one, the magazine said.

Authorities say speed was a factor in the crash. Still, Walker and Rodas were experienced drivers, leading many to question whether something went wrong with the vehicle.

Jim Torp, a car enthusiast who was at the charity event where Rodas and Walker had been just before the crash, said he thought he heard some kind of blast before the car slammed into a light pole. "What the first explosion was -- I don't know if their tire blew up, because it sounded like a tire blew on the car," Torp told CNN on Monday.

How fast were they going?

The area where the crash took place -- a wide business park road in Valencia, California -- has a reputation for being popular with drivers who like the thrill of going fast. In recent years, authorities have tried to stop the speeding in the area.

A 45-mph speed limit sign was on the light pole knocked down by the Porsche. A security camera video, which does not show the car itself, suggests that black smoke started to rise from the vehicle about a minute after the light pole and tree fell.

A Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department investigation is focused on how fast the 2005 vehicle was going.

Skid marks on the asphalt near the crash site, which indicate a car had done doughnut spins, also are being examined, but Torp told CNN that he looked closely at the skid marks and believes they were left by a car with smaller tires.

Was anyone else in danger?

Amid the outpouring of grief for the deaths of Walker and Rodas, many people are also asking whether the ride had endangered pedestrians or other drivers. It took place at 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

Online stories about the crash are filled with comments from readers saying it's fortunate that no one else was killed or injured.

In 2001, when the first "Fast & Furious" movie was released, Walker talked about the dangers of drag racing. "Nothing would be worse than a 120-mile-an-hour blowout, on a surface street, you know, with pedestrians lining up and down. You know, it's just common sense, it's just not worth the risk factor," he said.

Authorities have ruled out drag racing in this accident, and those who knew Walker and Rodas say they were not the sort of people who would risk their lives and others' in a race.

RichardP
12-04-2013, 04:17 PM

Very well said. One of the best point of views on the subject that i have read.

Motorhead350
12-04-2013, 04:37 PM
http://thelibertydigest.com/2013/12/01/allegations-of-foul-play-surface-in-death-of-fast-and-furious-star-paul-walker/

So the government killed Paul Walker??? ^^^^^

That's way over the top.

ctrlraven
12-04-2013, 05:03 PM

Indeed well said.

He was a lot more than just another Hollywood actor, he was a true human being. Starting his own foundation in 2010 called Reach Out Worldwide (ROWW) and not just be the founder but actively volunteered. His legacy remembered won't be FnF but really the ROWW foundation he started and heavily fronted.

Motorhead350
12-04-2013, 07:34 PM
http://gma.yahoo.com/paul-walker-died-within-seconds-crash-coroner-rules-185254772--abc-news-movies.html

For those of you who did not know, The Buster became a Gearhead.

ctrlraven
12-05-2013, 06:10 AM
Nice little tribute video on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152047047202631

slickster
12-07-2013, 09:30 AM
crash video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSOb3cw7M68

slickster
12-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Wow i love Paul even more most of his collection are fox body stangs one is a 93 cobra r!!!!!!!!!!

Motorhead350
12-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Looks like over 2,000 cars will cruise tonight.

ChiTownMaraud3r
12-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Looks like a handful of MMs attending.

Motorhead350
12-07-2013, 02:06 PM
I am going to Alrington Hights first and seeing the Petrolheads after. Looks like we are all meeting at 57th street when both cruises merge for a little while.

ajdereicup
12-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Was a very interesting cruise at Lombard. Lots of nice cars but pretty cold kept hopping in my car to warm back up. Got kinda messy pulling out and downtown though

risky
12-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Any pics or video????

ajdereicup
12-08-2013, 12:08 AM
I got some crappy quality video and some picture's I'm going to try and get up tomorrow

Here's a video someone took of the small segment on the news about this meet
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202849816310270 (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202849816310270)

Heard a couple cars crashed don't know why but kinda surprised not more with how many people there were. And wasn't as many people pulled over as I thought there would be. Apparently they got kicked out of everywhere they tried to meet downtown after getting kicked out of in front of the Field Museum once the cops got there. From the looks of the Arlington Heights FB page they had a lot of problems but who knows if people are just on there complaining for no reason

ajdereicup
12-08-2013, 12:19 AM
http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws. com/79e91b925fd711e3856d0e35c325b4 7e_8.jpg
http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws. com/a3ce8ee25fd711e386b50a8d5859a9 35_8.jpg
http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws. com/168222dc5fd811e397ab12de41060d 63_8.jpg
http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws. com/593f0d425fd811e3bb3f0ace75ce56 cf_8.jpg
^^^Almost every single one of those cars were there for it. Over 1000 cars VERY easily
http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws. com/40db9d7e5fd811e39e531223997cc3 55_8.jpg
^^^That Skyline wagon was sweet. That's just a few pictures I took. Sorry about them sucking but I was shivering the whole time and am not the best at taking pictures

ajdereicup
12-08-2013, 12:30 AM
Got some pictures of the 2 confirmed crashes so far from the Lombard meet I guess
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/6202_10202857592145156_2162852 45_n.jpg
Apparently kid was playing around hopped a curb hit a wall then hit a fire hydrant.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=782247318456521
And here someone took a video of a 350z and some Chrysler fatality. Apparently one of them swerved to avoid rear ending someone and the Chrysler nailed the back of the 350z? Possibly hit another Z too?

Motorhead350
12-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Yup it was good until no one knew where they were going.

guspech750
12-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Got some pictures of the 2 confirmed crashes so far from the Lombard meet I guess
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/6202_10202857592145156_2162852 45_n.jpg
Apparently kid was playing around hopped a curb hit a wall then hit a fire hydrant.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=782247318456521
And here someone took a video of a 350z and some Chrysler fatality. Apparently one of them swerved to avoid rear ending someone and the Chrysler nailed the back of the 350z? Possibly hit another Z too?

Another reason why I stayed home away from such a large amount of douchery driving around. Too many douchbags who are just complete idiots.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

ajdereicup
12-08-2013, 04:02 PM
^^^That guy was down at the Ozinga plant trying to drift not with the masses. Not the best time to learn how to drift when the cops are all over looking to mess with people after so many cars just showed up

Vortech347
12-08-2013, 04:05 PM
^^^That guy was down at the Ozinga plant trying to drift not with the masses. Not the best time to learn how to drift when the cops are all over looking to mess with people after so many cars just showed up

Jackasses. Maybe if they killed themselves too everyone would feel bad for them instead of realize THEY WERE BREAKING THE LAW AND DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL WHEN THEY DIED!!!!

KEEP IT ON THE TRACK if you are going to be stupid in a city area.

Motorhead350
12-08-2013, 06:46 PM
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/story.php?story_fbid=571722889 576848&id=236793406403133&__user=66301894

We made the news.

ChiTownMaraud3r
12-08-2013, 07:11 PM
My Marauder representing,
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/HomeyG745i/1501577_740228196006121_189874 001_o_zps9683352b.jpg (http://s146.photobucket.com/user/HomeyG745i/media/1501577_740228196006121_189874 001_o_zps9683352b.jpg.html)

ajdereicup
12-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Jackasses. Maybe if they killed themselves too everyone would feel bad for them instead of realize THEY WERE BREAKING THE LAW AND DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL WHEN THEY DIED!!!!

KEEP IT ON THE TRACK if you are going to be stupid in a city area.

Yeah it's kind of entertaining on the FB things used to set these cruises up people crying about getting tickets saying they weren't doing anything and blaming others. There were plenty of people for the police to bother doing things illegal or having illegal things done to their cars for them to just pick out people doing nothing.

I did see one actually admit he got tickets because he was following a group and was driving like an idiot and saying he should've went with the group he originally was with or something. But most won't own up to the fact that if they got in trouble they probably were doing something wrong

Motorhead350
12-08-2013, 07:29 PM
My Marauder representing,
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/HomeyG745i/1501577_740228196006121_189874 001_o_zps9683352b.jpg (http://s146.photobucket.com/user/HomeyG745i/media/1501577_740228196006121_189874 001_o_zps9683352b.jpg.html)

Where were you man???

ChiTownMaraud3r
12-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Only went to the brauerhouse then went with the group downtown. I had to park on the north ave side of brauerhouse.

Motorhead350
12-08-2013, 08:24 PM
There were like 4 Marauders. I wish I found them all.

Texas Boy
12-11-2013, 01:02 PM
varsity blues was bad ass too

Motorhead350
12-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Joyride was quite a thriller!

beantown mm
01-04-2014, 08:15 PM
damm, 100+

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/03/showbiz/paul-walker-report/

gpfarrell
01-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Yeah. I'm less sympathetic. Horsepower doesn't tolerate foolishness.

Motorhead350
01-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Paul Walker dying from reckless driving is about as tragic as Jim Morison on a drug overdose.

Still, I will miss him for the films he has given us.

beantown mm
01-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Paul Walker dying from reckless driving is about as tragic as Jim Morison on a drug overdose.

WOW , the only reason I am posting this is that I was watching this video when you posted the Doors reference, ok now that is psychedelic and krazy and all that . . .

aGmAmJFUvzM

Vortech347
01-07-2014, 11:34 AM

I loathe what that franchise did to street racing. But I agree with your point. No different than when a movie star OD's on something. Sad, yes. For the families that have to clean up the mess and now miss a piece of their lives.

jwibbity
01-07-2014, 12:17 PM
he doesnt affect my pay checks so I just treat him as another plus 1 to death toll, yea he gave us entertainment on the big screen but thats as far into my life as he and most celebrities go....... kinda cold to think of if that way but hey, people die everyday and nobody even thinks about them so yea......