12-05-2013, 05:44 AM
:shake:

I got nuthin:beatnik:

I stand corrected

So again

I got nuthin:beatnik:

MM03MOK
12-05-2013, 05:55 AM
No, it's not gone. It was moved to the Supporting Members forum.

MMBLUE
12-05-2013, 05:25 PM
No, it's not gone. It was moved to the Supporting Members forum.

Well...a....I used to be a one of (ya know) them.

But couldn't ....ah... well... ya know.

Like many of the discussions of the dark side of contributing members only forum, it will be civil, thoughtful, and preaching to the choir. Hence, why contributing members only should have the adult content/ thick skin only forum of which I am referring to, and the reason for this post.

Now that's a GREAT reason to become a supporting member :beer:.

justbob
12-05-2013, 06:39 PM
I spent 20 minutes typing my thoughts on delicate people in today's society needing protection such as this place just to find the thread closed. Thanks for wasting my time.

For everyone sending me PM's constantly on tech crap, how too's, and part numbers, figure it out your own damn self like I did, or simply "google it" LOL.. After all, this is a big ole happy family with a wealth of knowledge right...? A break is in order and notifications are officially turned OFF.

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

lji372
12-05-2013, 06:41 PM
I myself am going to vent at TCG have a good night buddy

maineiac
12-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Poof is whats happening to alot of good memebers on here what a shame,there still are alot of great people here ,but alot of the banned and suspended ,and leaving memebers are full of good input,and insight.they where reasons i was here,key word WAS !!! hopefully i will see some of you on the road someday or at TCG or SVT perfomance,time for a break,maybee forever,Peace.

MMBLUE
12-06-2013, 02:02 PM
I spent 20 minutes typing my thoughts on delicate people in today's society needing protection such as this place just to find the thread closed. Thanks for wasting my time.

What the heck does this mean :confused: :dunno:

Ms. Denmark
12-06-2013, 02:10 PM

whitey
12-06-2013, 06:38 PM
What the hell is going on with everyone????? :confused: Geez Rich! :dunno: Sorry to see you go.:(

The good discussions are gone. Too many post that question another with a formal arguement, and someone inevitably gets their hand smacked. Were all grown ups with our own opinions on things, and because someone disagrees doesn't mean theyre wrong. Whether it be with a vendor , moderator, supporting member or not, let us voice our opinions, without getting repremanded.

IwantmyMMnow!
12-06-2013, 06:53 PM
The good discussions are gone. Too many post that question another with a formal arguement, and someone inevitably gets their hand smacked. Were all grown ups with our own opinions on things, and because someone disagrees doesn't mean theyre wrong. Whether it be with a vendor , moderator, supporting member or not, let us voice our opinions, without getting repremanded.

People asked, nay DEMANDED for the owners/mods to step up and do their job....IIRC...