PDA

View Full Version : Drag racing game APP

Texas Boy
12-09-2013, 12:52 PM
hey all,

just FYI, if you have an I phone you may want to check out a sweet street racing/drag racing game called CSR Racing. It is strictly drag racing 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile. They have a lot of cars able to be customized up to stage 5. Its all about shifting. The throttle is always set on wide open so you just have to worry about getting perfect shifts and enjoying the great graphics. After level 3 is completed it unlocks the Multi Player segment which is awesome. It keeps your wins to loss record and you have a global rank each month. Right now im 2,964 Wins to 380 Losses online. My highest global rank was #1,231 out of 1,000,000+ online racers. They have a BUNCH of ford cars from Focus runnin 13s, mustangs, to Cobra jets runnin 7.4s!

They also have a bad ass old school car version called CSR Classics. You have old rusted classics which you are restoring and racing! it is pretty bad ass for a phone game

check it out!!

Jd Montalvo

Limited360
12-09-2013, 12:59 PM
I play this game as well... typically when I am dropping kids in the pool at the office.

Texas Boy
12-09-2013, 02:07 PM
I play this game as well... typically when I am dropping kids in the pool at the office.

LOL exactly..
I do the same

Limited360
12-09-2013, 02:08 PM
LOL exactly..
I do the same

Sometimes that's the best 10 to 25 minutes of my day in the office :). Yes I'm a slacker! Jk

Actually just got a promotion before I left work for surgery disability.

Texas Boy
12-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Sometimes that's the best 10 to 25 minutes of my day in the office :). Yes I'm a slacker! Jk

Actually just got a promotion before I left work for surgery disability.

HAHA we got employee of the year over here ;)

BigM460
12-09-2013, 04:18 PM
I found it a week ago. Addicted for sure. Fun buying parts, just wish you could sell the old ones.

Limited360
12-09-2013, 04:25 PM
I found it a week ago. Addicted for sure. Fun buying parts, just wish you could sell the old ones.

Yeah not being to sell the old cars is a waste to me... Cause you never use them again really.

secretservice
12-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Just downloaded this one, been playing the regular Android drag racing for a long time. "Beat" the game a few times on a few different devices.

LJ on 24's
12-09-2013, 07:14 PM
If you like that one you should try the door slammers app. You can drag race your friends.

Texas Boy
12-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Yeah not being to sell the old cars is a waste to me... Cause you never use them again really.

The cars you have, just think of them as trophies, or awards earned. Because the amount of cars owned is tracked on your online profile. The more cars owned, the more bad ass you are. I dont purchase any, I win all of mine, all my cars are "pro" except for like the first 4 to 5 I purchased at the begining of the game.

You can also use them again to race in lower tiers online for RP

Id like to be able to race friends tho, i noticed they just added a race with friends segment which is linked to facebook. I dont have facebook so im SOL

Limited360
12-11-2013, 10:46 AM
The cars you have, just think of them as trophies, or awards earned. Because the amount of cars owned is tracked on your online profile. The more cars owned, the more bad ass you are. I dont purchase any, I win all of mine, all my cars are "pro" except for like the first 4 to 5 I purchased at the begining of the game.

You can also use them again to race in lower tiers online for RP

Id like to be able to race friends tho, i noticed they just added a race with friends segment which is linked to facebook. I dont have facebook so im SOL

I hate linking crap to Facebook... I use Facebook to share pics on websites... free hosting :) Well and see my niece and nephews...

Texas Boy
12-11-2013, 10:54 AM

if your addicted to single play, just wait til you get to race online.. I use to spend a lot of money on gold coins to hire race teams (Nos upgrade, tire upgrade, motor upgrade, and blogger to protect your RP). I was spending like 40 bucks a month :( fighting to get in top 1000 ranks. Just stacking onlin wins and climbing the levels.. im on level 126 now with nearly 3000 Ws to around 380 Ls and 35 cars.. my fastest 1/4 time is 7.4 in a BMW z4 GT3. I cant figure out how to get my Cobra Jet lower than 7.6 :( My car of choice to run online is a (Tier 4) Mclauren F1

BigM460
12-11-2013, 07:09 PM
if your addicted to single play, just wait til you get to race online.. I use to spend a lot of money on gold coins to hire race teams (Nos upgrade, tire upgrade, motor upgrade, and blogger to protect your RP). I was spending like 40 bucks a month :( fighting to get in top 1000 ranks. Just stacking onlin wins and climbing the levels.. im on level 126 now with nearly 3000 Ws to around 380 Ls and 35 cars.. my fastest 1/4 time is 7.4 in a BMW z4 GT3. I cant figure out how to get my Cobra Jet lower than 7.6 :( My car of choice to run online is a (Tier 4) Mclauren F1

DUDE!!!!!!!!