PDA

View Full Version : Weird or not....

sflrainmaker01
12-12-2013, 08:47 PM
This seems weird but, I just spent the last several minutes playing "fetch" with my six month old Siberian kitten!:cat: That's right! I bought her a little play ball (a tad bigger than a golf ball but soft enough for her to put her teeth into) and sat on the floor and started tossing it. Amazingly enough, she would chase the ball and then return it to me (by dropping it in my hand, lol) and repeat. We did this for at least a half a dozen times. Crazy! By the time we were done, she was panting like a dog even! I couldn't hardly ever get my dog to ever play this good of a game of "fetch"!! :snoopy:

whitey
12-12-2013, 08:59 PM
ive always liked cats more than dogs, they seem to taste better:drumstck:

sflrainmaker01
12-12-2013, 09:57 PM

Sounds like you need a midnight snack! :lol:

Granddaddy Marq
12-13-2013, 06:14 AM

There's a comment here and I'm keeping it to my self!

mcb26
12-13-2013, 07:02 AM
We have a Bobtail that has a toy bumble bee colored toy mouse he does that with. Only toy he will fetch.

fastblackmerc
12-13-2013, 08:56 AM
Cats..... the other white meat.

Mesencephalon
12-13-2013, 01:34 PM
This seems weird but, I just spent the last several minutes playing "fetch" with my six month old Siberian kitten!:cat: That's right! I bought her a little play ball (a tad bigger than a golf ball but soft enough for her to put her teeth into) and sat on the floor and started tossing it. Amazingly enough, she would chase the ball and then return it to me (by dropping it in my hand, lol) and repeat. We did this for at least a half a dozen times. Crazy! By the time we were done, she was panting like a dog even! I couldn't hardly ever get my dog to ever play this good of a game of "fetch"!! :snoopy:

I love this. Yeah, I've been doing that with my cats for many years now. They love it as kittens and learn real quick if you spend some time repeating the process (i.e. playing) with them. Cotton balls, those little round pincushions, paper wads, they learn to pick them up and bring 'em back just like a puppy! LOL! funniest damn things. They seem to grow out of it, though, as they get older. I guess as cats they just lose interest or something, but maybe if you graduated them onto something that was feathery or maybe like a dead rabbit ... Hmmmm ... :) Good job, anyway, i loved reading that. You're the only other person I can remember that's done that other than me. :beer: