PDA

View Full Version : Cookies for the Troops

MM03MOK
12-24-2013, 06:42 PM
Dave MI2QWK4U asked me to post this very worthy project his daughter is again managing - sending Girl Scout cookies to the Troops.

Please see the attached letter from Elizabeth!

A case contains 12 boxes of Cookies, and costs $48. If you want to support this great way of showing how much we appreciate our Troops, please consider donating a single case, or several cases as some have done in the past. Any amount donated would go a long way to sending our troops a treat from home! If you want to donate, you can make a check or money order out to “Girl Scout Troop #30318”, and mail it to: Cookies4Troops, Box # 424, 51194 Romeo Plank, Macomb, MI 48044. If you have any questions, please mail me at Cookies4Troops@Comcast.net. Thank you!

Ms. Denmark
12-25-2013, 07:31 AM
That's a great idea. Thanks for posting, Mary!

jsignorelli
12-25-2013, 11:39 AM
My Mustang Club sends many items to our troops. The one item that really reminds them of home are the Girl Scout Cookies. The CO has actually called me at night (our time) to thank us for the GS cookies.
Absolutely send these treats to our sons and daughters.

J-MAN
12-26-2013, 06:48 AM
I've done this the last few years through MCM and Elizabeth(sweet kid). Just a little back home for our men and women in the armed services.