PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Granpa?????

Blk Mamba
01-25-2014, 12:31 PM
I walked into the living room yesterday to find My grandson ROFL, I asked what was so funny, and his response was it's "Uncle Granpa". Some cartoon show that shouldn't even be classified as humor for children. Have you seen this? My granddaughter said, that should be on adult swim, and he shouldn't be watching it.

Ninoblack1
01-25-2014, 04:11 PM
i dont get the show

ajdereicup
01-25-2014, 06:39 PM
I thought it was on Adult Swim but just early in the programming? I saw a little bit of one episode not enough to really see what it was about. It seems like cartoons are leaning further and further away from the stuff I watched when I was a kid and more flat out suggestive things. I watch Adult Swim all the time but when my little brother would be watching his cartoons that run during the day I kept picking up on things that seemed suggestive but easy enough to understand what they're getting at in some shows. When I have kids I'm going to hate TV I'm sure

Ninoblack1
01-25-2014, 06:56 PM
I thought it was on Adult Swim but just early in the programming? I saw a little bit of one episode not enough to really see what it was about. It seems like cartoons are leaning further and further away from the stuff I watched when I was a kid and more flat out suggestive things. I watch Adult Swim all the time but when my little brother would be watching his cartoons that run during the day I kept picking up on things that seemed suggestive but easy enough to understand what they're getting at in some shows. When I have kids I'm going to hate TV I'm sure

Agreed I hate TV now as a adult. I look back at shows I watched as a kid and think wow did they really say that ?! Talk about subliminal messages. They call shows programs I guess there ment to program us smh.

Motorhead350
01-25-2014, 08:43 PM
Yeah, bring back Ren and Stimpy.