PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Age of Extinction Big Game Spot

ctrlraven
02-03-2014, 08:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F33PCUTWPk
4F33PCUTWPk

jwibbity
02-03-2014, 09:03 AM
another epic transformer movie!! what happened to the shila labuff( i know terrible spelling) guy??

ctrlraven
02-03-2014, 09:20 AM
another epic transformer movie!! what happened to the shila labuff( i know terrible spelling) guy??
This movie is a new reboot of the series. Takes places 4 years later after the last movie.

Bigdogjim
02-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Good to new people after 3 movies it was getting "old".

L.Mark
02-03-2014, 02:43 PM
Awesome trailer...shia has went crazy with stealing other peoples ideas and just went plain crazy...he has retired from eacting to preserve his integrity...the only reboot is with the human cast (so glad)...

ctrlraven
02-03-2014, 02:54 PM
Awesome trailer...shia has went crazy with stealing other peoples ideas and just went plain crazy...he has retired from eacting to preserve his integrity...the only reboot is with the human cast (so glad)...
The Transformers have got a reboot also but more so just an updated look. This new movie will have the Dinobots in it. I so hope they don't botch up the character of Grimlock.

L.Mark
02-03-2014, 04:35 PM
The Transformers have got a reboot also but more so just an updated look. This new movie will have the Dinobots in it. I so hope they don't botch up the character of Grimlock.

Ditto...don't know if I want him to talk somewhat primitive, but I'd like few words and be darn near a military strategist type...not the old cartoon but more of the newer game Fall of Cybertron type...or even a Hannibal Lector type...that would be hillariously cool...

Am predicting Dinobot combiner...

LOWBUCKMM
02-03-2014, 05:11 PM
They filmed parts of that movie in union il at the train museum. It was pretty cool dropping off a rolloff box for work to the museum while they were filming. Got to see a lot of sweet looking camera equipment. Not to mention the awesome new camaro's they had a trailer load of. No they would not let me take pictures.

L.Mark
02-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Luck dog....

Vortech347
02-03-2014, 05:54 PM
I hope Josh Duhamel is still in it. I really liked his character.