PDA

View Full Version : Who is from Texas?

Motorhead350
02-04-2014, 12:05 PM
If you are and you have an open floor or couch let me know! I will be coming down to Austin, TX for a few days in one month. There is a major event called South By South West. I will be attending for the Music Conventions, NOT the concerts. I need a place to stay for a few days. Most likely, I will be driving down there from Chicago to have a car to use.

Again, strictly business. I am not going down there to party at all. If you have a place I can crash. I can return the favor if you ever come to Chicago or we can discuss something else.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

I miss TEXAS! Home of Steaks and V8s!!

Motorhead350
02-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Thank you to the one that texted me last night.

TP Derrick D
02-05-2014, 04:46 PM
If you are and you have an open floor or couch let me know! I will be coming down to Austin, TX for a few days in one month. There is a major event called South By South West. I will be attending for the Music Conventions, NOT the concerts. I need a place to stay for a few days. Most likely, I will be driving down there from Chicago to have a car to use.

Again, strictly business. I am not going down there to party at all. If you have a place I can crash. I can return the favor if you ever come to Chicago or we can discuss something else.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

I miss TEXAS! Home of Steaks and V8s!!
I'm way up in DFW area 175 miles or more from Austin so I'm no help.

silvermm254
02-06-2014, 07:23 AM
Im in Waco, Texas and im about 1 hour and 15 minutes from downtown austin. If you cant find anyone closer your more than welcome to stay in the guest room at me place. hit me up 254-495-3011 chad. kcco

TP Derrick D
02-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Im in Waco, Texas and im about 1 hour and 15 minutes from downtown austin. If you cant find anyone closer your more than welcome to stay in the guest room at me place. hit me up 254-495-3011 chad. kcco
Silvermm254, are you and a Waco group rolling to Louisville?

ChiTownMaraud3r
02-06-2014, 12:54 PM
I wish I lived in TX. This place sucks!

silvermm254
02-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Not sure, theres a lot of big name shows rolloing through Texas around that time. so its not a no, im just not sure yet. I'd love to go though..

VMARAUDER
02-07-2014, 11:41 AM
I love Texas too...Houston

Motorhead350
02-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Awesome!!!

Thanks!!!!

TP Derrick D
02-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Not sure, theres a lot of big name shows rolloing through Texas around that time. so its not a no, im just not sure yet. I'd love to go though..
Yeah I know there's GoodGuys up here at Tx Motor Speedway around that time I wanna go to not sure date but been to most local stuff, stuff for Mustang's & Lightnings never to any Marauder stuff so I'm leaning toward trying to go and if I don't hopefully Marauderville .

silvermm254
02-10-2014, 06:55 AM
@derrrick I have a sister in Arlington.We should get together and hang out sometime. The guys with Marauders here are not into there cars as much as others on this site are. also the car shows are great but I meant concerts shows. Im big into music and like to catch shows in DFW and Austin. Thats one good thing about living in Waco. We're right in between them both. I left my Number somewhere in the start of this thread so your more than welcome to hit me up.