PDA

View Full Version : 90s Era Green Day fans get in here, NOW!!!! Before it's too late!!!

Motorhead350
02-17-2014, 10:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u7qwdQx4fA

The album recorded before American Idiot that was stolen is up.

Listen before it's pulled.

The Green Day I used to love.

License2Bill
02-18-2014, 12:34 AM
Thanks Dom, awesome find!

Guittard22
02-18-2014, 04:47 AM
Nice find .... Nice way to start the morning

Drewstang
02-18-2014, 05:07 AM
So this is pre-political Green Day?

guspech750
02-18-2014, 08:31 AM
How is an album stolen?

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Motorhead350
02-18-2014, 09:08 AM
So this is pre-political Green Day?

yes. Before American Idiot

How is an album stolen?

Someone broke into the recording studio and stole the masters before they were finished. The band decided to record American Idiot instead of re-recording the stolen album. This happened around 2002 and it just got out now.

whitey
02-18-2014, 10:48 AM
my first tape was green day dookie, now....i cant stand them. i'll refrain from listening, theyre a bunch of punks.

Haggis
02-18-2014, 10:58 AM
I am on a Green Day free diet, because they SUCK!!!! :puke:

guspech750
02-18-2014, 10:59 AM
yes. Before American Idiot

Someone broke into the recording studio and stole the masters before they were finished. The band decided to record American Idiot instead of re-recording the stolen album. This happened around 2002 and it just got out now.

That's messed up. They should have re-recorded it.

Or was this planned and now they secretly let it out on YouTube. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

whitey
02-18-2014, 11:06 AM
I am on a Green Day free diet, because they SUCK!!!! :puke:
thats what im talking about!:high5:

champ1173
02-18-2014, 11:26 AM
I met all 3 of them at a party, at ISU. This was right before Dookie came out. A friend of mine, was friends with them. When my friend introduced us I said, HI, where's the keg? I could've cared less at the time. A few months later, after Dookie came out, I was talking with that same friend about Green Day, and he reminded me that I met them, and I was rude! Oh well.

RichardP
02-18-2014, 11:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpTzNYjbAk8

Motorhead350
02-18-2014, 05:23 PM
I met all 3 of them at a party, at ISU. This was right before Dookie came out. A friend of mine, was friends with them. When my friend introduced us I said, HI, where's the keg? I could've cared less at the time. A few months later, after Dookie came out, I was talking with that same friend about Green Day, and he reminded me that I met them, and I was rude! Oh well.

Dude, sounds like you knew Rancid or The Offspring before they hit it big too?

I almost met them a few years ago. I had after party passes, they never showed. We spent two hours waiting outside the venue after they kicked us out, Tre Cool's bus stopped. I shock his hand, my girlfriend put my bands CD in his coat pocket, I got him to sign SIGNATURE drum sticks and I gave them to my drummer.

A few months went by and I went to a store called Chicago Music Exchange and asked if anything big names came in recently. The told me Billie Joe came in and bought a $20,000 50's Gibson. I lost all respect for them at that point. Billie has the time to go buy himself a $20,000 guitar, but will not even spend 10 minutes thanking the fans who paid for the guitar???

Yeah screw Billie Joe, but darn it... I love the 90s material and this stolen album. I have never gone this crazy over a band in my entire life. The Ramones and The Cramps came close, but nothing like their 90s stuff. Nothing.

-T9mMmLUt8k

champ1173
02-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Dude, sounds like you knew Rancid or The Offspring before they hit it big too?

I almost met them a few years ago. I had after party passes, they never showed. We spent two hours waiting outside the venue after they kicked us out, Tre Cool's bus stopped. I shock his hand, my girlfriend put my bands CD in his coat pocket, I got him to sign SIGNATURE drum sticks and I gave them to my drummer.

A few months went by and I went to a store called Chicago Music Exchange and asked if anything big names came in recently. The told me Billie Joe came in and bought a $20,000 50's Gibson. I lost all respect for them at that point. Billie has the time to go buy himself a $20,000 guitar, but will not even spend 10 minutes thanking the fans who paid for the guitar???

Yeah screw Billie Joe, but darn it... I love the 90s material and this stolen album. I have never gone this crazy over a band in my entire life. The Ramones and The Cramps came close, but nothing like their 90s stuff. Nothing.

-T9mMmLUt8k

LOL! No, didn't meet Rancid, or the Offspring, but again, I guess I met Green Day. I think I was drunk at the time. (Floyd reference) It was back when I was drinkin, so I have big chunks of memories missing. Money seems to go to people heads, once they get famous!