PDA

View Full Version : Ride Update

jwibbity
02-20-2014, 05:45 PM
I think its been a while since I've given any update about my ride. I had done a few small things here and there but thought I'd share my experience and junk with the community..03 SB 81K, purchased 04/11

First off got eaton swapped back in March of 2013 by Mo's Speedshop....
along with that I also had them do a 4.10 gear swap, rear cat delete, 4" Non- Res Tip Install, and they also repainted my front bumper cover due to me coming into a parking spot kinda quickly :mad: damn yellow poles.....

Recently I've done a little here and there to include...
Red Led Conversion for speedometer, along with swapping all the other bulbs with leds

Logo Light Install in front door panels

Aero Turbine AT2525 Mufflers installed

Upgraded battery terminal for upcoming sound system( Kicker CVX15's)

Sound Deadened Trunk Lid and underneath rear seats...ran out of material yesterday :(:(

COT plug, and valve caps from Jerry!!! :banana2:

Upcoming future mods:(most will be done at mo's at the end of august when I go to Atlanta for a trade show)

Exhaust: 2.5" piping for over axle and mid-pipe, would like to keep h-pipe style exhaust
Powdercoated Cam Covers (brushed alluminum)
Bigger Intercooler Tank (TownCar??)
Finish Sound Deadening from front seats back to the trunk,
Add 2 more sets of amplified component sets.
All Red LED upgrade including EATC, and all switched and buttons in the interior, also underhood lighting in red like Blackened300A

those who follow me on instagram have seen most but I will try and get the pics off my phone to the site to share with the whole

L.Mark
02-20-2014, 05:52 PM
Awesome!!!:banana2:
If you get a chance shoot some pics of the logo lights please...

jwibbity
02-20-2014, 05:56 PM
maybe when my wife starts working I can finely have the funds to do whatever i want to this car! to all you guys with working spouses :puke: I hate you!!!

whitey
02-20-2014, 06:23 PM
Sweet man, id say youve done good with your wife not working, mine doesnt work and its hard for me to get anything for my car.

jwibbity
02-20-2014, 06:35 PM
here's some pictures!!

whitey
02-20-2014, 06:52 PM
Wow thats a lot of red! Do you have a lot of road rage? :D

jwibbity
02-20-2014, 06:59 PM
Wow thats a lot of red! Do you have a lot of road rage? :D

at times yes :mad2: :mad2:, this is the main reason i have two cars and no trucks, i would run half the people off the road

martyo
02-20-2014, 07:34 PM
We are looking forward to seeing you!!!

jwibbity
02-20-2014, 07:36 PM
We are looking forward to seeing you!!!

you ever hear back from your powdercoater yet? :D

jwibbity
02-24-2014, 07:04 AM
well now i have tranny issues to deal with.......

jwibbity
03-08-2014, 04:57 PM
I will be installing part of my sound system in the next couple of weeks before lousiville... i will post of pics when it happens

2 Kicker CVX 15's wired down to 1 ohm
Hifonics BRX2000.1D
Sound Deadening Entire Trunk and if i have enough the rear lid where the 3rd brake light sits!

8UWITH6
03-08-2014, 07:39 PM
I will be installing part of my sound system in the next couple of weeks before lousiville... i will post of pics when it happens

2 Kicker CVX 15's wired down to 1 ohm
Hifonics BRX2000.1D
Sound Deadening Entire Trunk and if i have enough the rear lid where the 3rd brake light sits!

Cool. You can give me a demo and I will do the same. Louisville Sound Off ;)

jwibbity
03-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Cool. You can give me a demo and I will do the same. Louisville Sound Off ;)

yea sounds like a plan..........my sound system will be fully complete later this year hopefully.

right now just got kicker 6x8 components, but my plan is to add 2 sets each of kicker ks series 6 3/4" and 5" components powered by a hifonics zxi amplifier, but that will have to wait until i get the DB 220A alternator and maybe a second battery......

jwibbity
03-08-2014, 08:14 PM
ill have to find somewhere to tune the subs, i dont think the neighborhood walmart parking lot is big enough.....:lol:

8UWITH6
03-08-2014, 08:22 PM
If you need too, I have/use the SMD DD-1 to set all my amp gains. Let me know I can bring it to Louisville.

jwibbity
03-08-2014, 08:25 PM
If you need too, I have/use the SMD DD-1 to set all my amp gains. Let me know I can bring it to Louisville.

man i wanted to buy one of those so bad!!!!:bows: :bows:

yes please bring it!!! I would like to see how good i set it myself and check it with that

8UWITH6
03-08-2014, 08:47 PM
man i wanted to buy one of those so bad!!!!:bows: :bows:

yes please bring it!!! I would like to see how good i set it myself and check it with that

You gotta remind me, LOL. Ill try and remember to put it in the trunk for you.