PDA

View Full Version : Marauder gets somebody their job back?

Donny Carlson
04-04-2004, 01:52 PM
It's a stretch, but it's possible Logan and his Marauder played a small part in someone getting their job reinstated.

Part of my union job is to represent people in arbitration (I assist the union advocate). Arbitration is something like court, only the arbitrator is the sole judge. It is very important that you establish a good rapport with the arb, especially in cases that are close. During a recess in this arb case, I struck up a conversation with her about Dallas, and it turned out she actually lived in or next to Flower Mound, TX. We had been talking about my Marauder just a few minutes earlier (turns out she digs muscle cars, especially Cougars), and I said she may have seen a supercharged MM zip past her on the freeway or some such... and to my utter amazement she smiled and said she HAD seen a car like that once or twice. :eek:

I know it's a stretch, but hey, she ruled in our favor. ;)

Logan
04-04-2004, 01:55 PM
Damn, I was afraid of that... I've been rethinking that whole "MM.NET" license plate... I'm hardly being stealthy... :)

hitchhiker
04-04-2004, 01:59 PM
Damn, I was afraid of that... I've been rethinking that whole "MM.NET" license plate... I'm hardly being stealthy... :)

Just ordered my [ 2004 M M ] California Plates!

I pickup my new MM Tuesday in San Jose!

Best Regards,

David

jgc61sr2002
04-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Dave - Congrats on your new ride. :up: Now the fun begins. :)

PhkinQk
04-04-2004, 02:52 PM
It's a stretch, but it's possible Logan and his Marauder played a small part in someone getting their job reinstated.

Part of my union job is to represent people in arbitration (I assist the union advocate). Arbitration is something like court, only the arbitrator is the sole judge. It is very important that you establish a good rapport with the arb, especially in cases that are close. During a recess in this arb case, I struck up a conversation with her about Dallas, and it turned out she actually lived in or next to Flower Mound, TX. We had been talking about my Marauder just a few minutes earlier (turns out she digs muscle cars, especially Cougars), and I said she may have seen a supercharged MM zip past her on the freeway or some such... and to my utter amazement she smiled and said she HAD seen a car like that once or twice. :eek:

I know it's a stretch, but hey, she ruled in our favor. ;)

I'm sure she ruled in your favor because the company was WRONG like always, lol. (just kidding to all you that aren't in a union or take these post's WAY too seriously, lol) But really nice story, love to hear those kind of stories from our other union brothers and sisters here................ :up: