PDA

View Full Version : Soooo how about that snow?

PuntyMario
03-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Totally shoulda posted this a while ago but forgot to. My sick new hood courtesy of freak snow fall. just after this video i ended up getting stuck as well and had to get 2 guys to push me out :(

JG6gcgDTHxg

Marauder85
03-17-2014, 10:37 PM
Isnt that bad, she'll hold up just make sure to keep a good coat of wax on her.
Try living on Cape Cod in Mass lol, my MM has been buried in 2 plus feet more than once this year and she holds up just fine :beer:

Guittard22
03-17-2014, 11:09 PM
Try living on Cape Cod in Mass lol, my MM has been buried in 2 plus feet more than once this year and she holds up just fine :beer:

That's a ton of snow !

ARodmarauder
03-17-2014, 11:16 PM
What's snow? Lol

Marauder85
03-17-2014, 11:32 PM
That's a ton of snow !

Yeah no s**t lol, hey you live near me you know how much snow we've got lol, trust me seeing her buried kills me, I think I'm gonna park her next to your dry baby lol

Marauder85
03-17-2014, 11:33 PM
What's snow? Lol

Wish I didn't know, getting sick of it :mad2:

Marauder85
03-17-2014, 11:37 PM
I keep her looking young Chris, you've spent some time with her lol
We still need to get a frosty or two home slice :beer:

guspech750
03-18-2014, 03:03 AM

WOW!! Holy crap!!

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

kernie
03-18-2014, 03:15 AM

MM's hold snow no problem!
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/SANY0178.JPG

Marauder85
03-18-2014, 05:21 AM
MM's hold snow no problem!
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/SANY0178.JPG

I agree! Dam thought it was bad here lol, you got the Platinum on this one brother :bows:
What's that 4-5 ft?
:beer:

PuntyMario
03-18-2014, 07:11 AM

You just. Your baby. She is. Just. Dear lord. Hibernating for the winter is what it looks like. On another note: yours is a ******ing babe. Im still building my library of products to give her a good wash and wax. Plus the weather is preventing me from getting anything done.

tbone
03-18-2014, 07:23 AM
My dad's '68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille convertible top started to buckle a little back in the winter of '79 while it sat in the driveway. I shoveled it off in the nick of time.

This happened to my shed this winter. It rained on top of the snow and gave way.

Marauder85
03-18-2014, 07:28 AM
You just. Your baby. She is. Just. Dear lord. Hibernating for the winter is what it looks like. On another note: yours is a ******ing babe. Im still building my library of products to give her a good wash and wax. Plus the weather is preventing me from getting anything done.

She's fine, melts quick and a wash, hand dry and some quick spray detailer she looks like new, she's spent 95% of her life garaged and now I'm looking to get into a shop and then when there's snow coming she'll be in it, if I put it in storage I'll have to share the wife's car so intil I can get into a winter beater she chills in the driveway. My paint/clear has 0 imperfections from weather but you have to spend $ on good products to protect it.
Your paint looks good and will for years if protected, nice MM btw :beer:

PuntyMario
03-18-2014, 09:04 AM
She's fine, melts quick and a wash, hand dry and some quick spray detailer she looks like new, she's spent 95% of her life garaged and now I'm looking to get into a shop and then when there's snow coming she'll be in it, if I put it in storage I'll have to share the wife's car so intil I can get into a winter beater she chills in the driveway. My paint/clear has 0 imperfections from weather but you have to spend $ on good products to protect it.
Your paint looks good and will for years if protected, nice MM btw :beer:

Ty :beer: I intend to put every bit of effort into making her last a lifetime and look good too. You just became one of my inspirations for auto appearance perfection.

Embassy
03-18-2014, 09:07 AM
What snow?

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/1010533/fullsize/20140201_155504.jpg

Marauder85
03-18-2014, 09:29 AM
Ty :beer: I intend to put every bit of effort into making her last a lifetime and look good too. You just became one of my inspirations for auto appearance perfection.

No problem, any help I can give you let me know, Im always willing to help out a fellow Rauder owner :beer: if I dont have the answer then you have here, theres a lot of smart and good peeps here, they,ve always helped me with questions/probs Ive ever had :bows:

kernie
03-18-2014, 09:53 AM
I agree! Dam thought it was bad here lol, you got the Platinum on this one brother :bows:
What's that 4-5 ft?

Like you we got a lot of snow this year but this pic was from early dec. 2010. One lake effect storm over two days, the grass was bare and dry a day before.

rayjay
03-18-2014, 10:01 AM
Snow? Don't have that problem anymore. :D

PuntyMario
03-18-2014, 10:34 AM
What snow?

You cheeky ba***rd LOL not everyone owns a fancy garage!!!

PuntyMario
03-18-2014, 10:43 AM
No problem, any help I can give you let me know, Im always willing to help out a fellow Rauder owner :beer: if I dont have the answer then you have here, theres a lot of smart and good peeps here, they,ve always helped me with questions/probs Ive ever had :bows:

Greatly appreciated. I think this is the begining of a beautiful friendship :beer:

ARodmarauder
03-18-2014, 12:18 PM
You cheeky ba***rd LOL not everyone owns a fancy garage!!!

Lol it's not that I have a garage where I'm from we get no snow

L.Mark
03-18-2014, 04:54 PM
What snow?

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/1010533/fullsize/20140201_155504.jpg

I used to hate just Jerry, but I'm thinking of adding someone to my list Steve...;)