PDA

View Full Version : Fun Ford Weekend Houston Raceway Park

bnrparker
04-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Fun Ford is having a get together in Houston at Raceway Park April 30, May 1 & 2. They will be having a car show and you can run down the track :banana: The will have awards for 25 best cars on Sat but will have a Best Marauder award on Sunday. Since not all of us can make it to Indy this year :cry: :cry: :cry: (buying a new house) we are hoping some of you will come to Houston. We had such a great time in Ennis we couldn't pass this up even though there won't be as many MMs it still should be a good time. Hope to see you there!!! :beer:

Ross
04-07-2004, 08:07 AM
Where the heck have you been? Haven't seen you post since last fall.

DeadVic
04-26-2004, 01:27 PM
Where the heck have you been? Haven't seen you post since last fall.

If the weather holds I'll be out there on Saturday all day. Plan to show...but I'm all stock for now. I just want a better parking spot...

bnrparker
04-26-2004, 05:52 PM
Rain or shine we will be there, we are driving up Fri afternoon and staying at the Quality Inn. We wouldlike to get together with any interested parties either Fri or Sat night.
We will be registered under Renee Parker
Hope to see you. We will be on the lookout (as always) for MM's
P.S. Ours is stock also!!

mrjones
04-27-2004, 09:25 AM
[We wouldlike to get together with any interested parties either Fri or Sat night.

Are you going to be there on Sunday? I can't make it down till Sunday this year, but I'd like to meet some of the fellow MM'ers.

bnrparker
04-27-2004, 06:27 PM
We will be there both Sat and Sun all day and maybe Fri afternoon depending on what time we get there. We live about 3-4 hours away (outside Corpus Christi).
Look for the Blue MM there aren't very many of them.

Amsoil_Dealer
04-27-2004, 06:54 PM
If any of you are on the fence about one of these events, my advice is GO. We had one in Bradenton a month or so ago and it was very cool. Lot's of very fast Fords, nice show cars and some stinking fast Mustangs. It is worth the effort.

Don

Ross
04-28-2004, 06:47 AM
Really sorry I won't be able to make this one. I have an old college ROTC buddy who is coming home from Europe and retiring from the Army, so we are going to be in Huntsville this weekend for a big drunk...I mean a reunion.