PDA

View Full Version : The movie Christine was based upon a real car!

Motorhead350
04-23-2014, 11:03 AM
https://roadtrippers.com/blog/this-car-murdered-at-least-14-people-and-inspired-a-classic-horror-film

Killer Mopar anyone?

RF Overlord
04-23-2014, 11:21 AM
That article should have been published on 4/1...it sounds like total :bs: to me...

Guittard22
04-23-2014, 11:39 AM
The question is do you believe in ghosts or don't you!!!

massacre
04-23-2014, 08:53 PM
I believed in ghosts.

When I was like 5 years old, then I grew up.

RF Overlord
04-24-2014, 07:21 AM
The question is do you believe in ghosts or don't you!!!No, I do not.

Now if the article had claimed the car was nexus for extraterrestrials, that I would believe.

Motorhead350
04-25-2014, 07:18 AM
The question is do you believe in ghosts or don't you!!!

Sounds like you read the book! Almost a totally different story.

To answer your question yes I do. One follows me. Her music tastes are Leadbelly and Muddy Waters.

J-MAN
04-25-2014, 04:47 PM
Will your ghost be with you on tour?

Motorhead350
04-26-2014, 08:11 PM
Will your ghost be with you on tour?

No. The car has a mind of its own. Example... for the first time in my life I was fired from a job a few years back for standing up for myself. Soon as I got in the car to head home I'm Not Like Everyone Else by The Kinks came on my radio... "I won't take it laying down like everyone else, I won't say that I feel fine like everyone else... because I'm not like everyone else." Another example was after I almost wrecked the car while having too much fun in public, Slow Ride by Foghat came on... "Slow ride... take it easy."

My car knows me.

L.Mark
04-26-2014, 09:00 PM
If you read the book King refers to Christine as a "four door Fury"...which there is no such animal...

lji372
04-27-2014, 03:07 AM
No. The car has a mind of its own. Example... for the first time in my life I was fired from a job a few years back for standing up for myself. Soon as I got in the car to head home I'm Not Like Everyone Else by The Kinks came on my radio... "I won't take it laying down like everyone else, I won't say that I feel fine like everyone else... because I'm not like everyone else." Another example was after I almost wrecked the car while having too much fun in public, Slow Ride by Foghat came on... "Slow ride... take it easy."

My car knows me.

And what played when your motor went boom?

and what played when it came back to life?

J-MAN
04-27-2014, 03:21 AM

My car knows me.

As always, great stories. :blah: