04-23-2014, 02:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT_-XLSzN_c
FT_-XLSzN_c

FastMerc
04-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Pretty cool a friend of mine was there.

Raleigh Marauder
04-23-2014, 06:24 PM
I was there. Made the 35th in Charlotte, the 40th in Nashville, but missed the 45th.

jsignorelli
04-23-2014, 08:45 PM
I was at the 50th Show. We drove down on the 95/85 route. Lots of traffic as the roads were under construction for most of the trip. We returned via 77-81-78-287-80. Much faster.
The event was wet from 5:00 PM Friday through Sunday morning. I am convinced that the MCA couldn't organize a colon evacuation. We had preferred, premium parking. It cost $ 50.00. Not one "official" could tell us where to park. Finally, after being sent to 10 different gates, an MCA volunteer had us park in the MCA private parking lot. When we went to get our $ 50 goody bag, it was empty! They ran out of items to stuff into the bag!
We met people from Mississippi who told us that a few of their club members went to Las Vegas show. The MCA struck out there as well. I can't wait to read in the "Mustang Times" and see how the MCA spins this as a raving success. This event was a well planned as their Mustang Museum. All the planning by the MCA was on how to get money from the public. This is my last MCA run function. I was there with 30+ members of my club and we all felt used and abused.

Bluerauder
04-24-2014, 03:50 AM
I was there with 30+ members of my club and we all felt used and abused.

Sorry to hear this Jim. It takes a lot of talent to plan and organize a large event like this. Seems like the MCA organizers fell down on this job. Maybe they thought that it would just happen by itself if people showed up.