PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Ricer Convention

WPG_Merc
04-27-2014, 04:38 PM
I didn't know there was a Convention for this. :eek::eek:
Some or all very ugly cars,Any thought's on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQptfdSCdhs

ChiTownMaraud3r
04-27-2014, 04:51 PM
Must be the radiation in the water over there...:shake:

PuntyMario
04-27-2014, 04:56 PM
those guys could do a public service when it starts snowing LOL

IwantmyMMnow!
04-27-2014, 05:20 PM
The car going by at 2:40 didn't sound like the rest....FAIL.

Joe Walsh
04-27-2014, 05:40 PM
LMAO!

There wasn't 500 HP combined in the entire video!!

That would be my HELL....to spend eternity at that car show....:eek:

secretservice
04-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Ugh. I only made it 1:12.

Crazieboutamerc
04-27-2014, 06:52 PM
Don't know what is is called but it is the latest fad in Japan. I just hope it stays there.

Tim

HotRaud90
04-27-2014, 07:52 PM
Bosozoku style is what it's called, or somethin like that. At least that's what I read in the comments section. Everyone has there own style...I guess? Count me out :down:

marauder21
04-27-2014, 09:09 PM
Lmfao !!! Too funny

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Bluerauder
04-28-2014, 03:49 AM
Sounded like a weed whacker convention.

Joe Walsh
04-28-2014, 06:50 AM
Bozo puka style is what it's called, :puke: or somethin like that. At least that's what I read in the comments section. Everyone has there own style...I guess? Count me out :down:

There...fixed it for ya!

BTW: Are there NO speed bumps in Japan??

cobrakid
04-28-2014, 06:59 AM
There is a fox mustang at 1:38

I wonder who was the first to think that was cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Walsh
04-28-2014, 07:08 AM
Sounded like a weed whacker convention.

LOL!....

Or an 'All-U-Can-Eat' Burrito and Beans lunch meet.

Spectragod
04-28-2014, 09:38 AM
Not everyone can have a Marauder, they did the best that they could????

Leadfoot281
04-28-2014, 10:25 AM
Loud pipes save lives!

Spectragod
04-28-2014, 02:00 PM
You know.... after reviewing the video, I can't understand why the curb feelers are all pointed up???

Anyhow, off to the garage to make me that new chin spoiler from a sheet of 4x8 marine grade 3/4"..........

JoeBoomz
04-28-2014, 03:47 PM
I didn't know there was a Convention for this. :eek::eek:
Some or all very ugly cars,Any thought's on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQptfdSCdhs

We coulda used those snowplows this year up here in Canada, am I right WPG? :D

pantheroc
05-02-2014, 09:46 AM
WOW, that was as painful and noisy as throwing rocks at hornet nests.

massacre
05-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Couldn't take more than 20 seconds lmao

88CuttyClassic
05-02-2014, 10:49 AM
BTW: Are there NO speed bumps in Japan??

You wanna slow those cars down more ?! Lol

That video was a great laugh.

Cheeseheadbob
05-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Initially I was thinking that the stupidest person in that crowd was the first guy to do whatever that is to their cars, but after further contemplation I have concluded that by far the stupidest person in that crowd was the SECOND guy to do this...

On another note, I just noticed that this is my 1500th post in 9 years... I am really chewing up some bandwidth!

WPG_Merc
05-02-2014, 06:03 PM
We coulda used those snowplows this year up here in Canada, am I right WPG? :D

Yes you are right :beer:

Motorhead350
05-03-2014, 02:21 AM
I think it's funny. If you guys think these guys are serious as the Domestic scene please take a minute and learn something. None of these cars are the same and none are serious. They are having fun and trying to be funny.

I would be more than happy to attend a car show full of people with a since of humor instead of an ego fest over who's car shines the brightest.

Joe Walsh
05-03-2014, 04:30 AM
I think it's funny. If you guys think these guys are serious as the Domestic scene please take a minute and learn something. None of these cars are the same and none are serious. They are having fun and trying to be funny.

Then they should all be very happy that we are laughing at them!

I would be more than happy to attend a car show full of people with a sense of humor instead of an ego fest over who's car shines the brightest.

There....fixed it for ya!

Go ahead Dom!....
Put an orange shovel nose on the front of your Marauder, add 8 foot long, bright yellow exhaust pipes sticking out of the trunk, bolt on a huge blue wing...make your Marauder into a bozo-circus car!

and, having a sense of humor,.... I will laugh my azz off at you and your car!

BTW: Don't get mad at people who take car of their cars and keep them clean and shiny.....:shake:

Now, can we get back to making fun of, and laughing at, this jap-crap car show!

Motorhead350
05-03-2014, 06:25 AM
There....fixed it for ya!

Go ahead Dom!....
Put an orange shovel nose on the front of your Marauder, add 8 foot long, bright yellow exhaust pipes sticking out of the trunk, bolt on a huge blue wing...make your Marauder into a bozo-circus car!

and, having a sense of humor,.... I will laugh my azz off at you and your car!

BTW: Don't get mad at people who take car of their cars and keep them clean and shiny.....:shake:

Now, can we get back to making fun of, and laughing at, this jap-crap car show!

In my eyes, Marauders are too nice with to modify cosmetically except for a few things.

You can laugh at "Jap crap" all you want. I will laugh at you all you want for not driving your car and wasting your money. Who buys something to look at it? :lol: There is nothing wrong with keeping your car is proper condition and clean, but as waste is a waste. It doesn't matter if someone doesn't drive a car built to be driven or wastes their time at a day job when they could have a carrier in what they strive in. A waste is the worst thing in the world and it doesn't matter what is being wasted.

Of course my opinion differs from most. I do not know why I am wasting my time and finger tips on you and your prejudice towards Japanese cars.

Joe Walsh
05-03-2014, 08:52 AM
In my eyes, Marauders are too nice with to modify cosmetically except for a few things.

You can laugh at "Jap crap" all you want. I will laugh at you all you want for not driving your car and wasting your money. Who buys something to look at it? :lol: There is nothing wrong with keeping your car is proper condition and clean, but as waste is a waste. It doesn't matter if someone doesn't drive a car built to be driven or wastes their time at a day job when they could have a carrier in what they strive in. A waste is the worst thing in the world and it doesn't matter what is being wasted.

I didn't buy my Marauder to look at....it gets driven!
I don't drive it often, because I have several other nice cars that get driven too.
BTW: I believe that my 'garage queen' N/A Marauder runs quicker times at the track than your previously blown, and now just plain blown Marauder.

Of course my opinion differs from most. I do not know why I am wasting my time and finger tips on you and your prejudice towards Japanese cars.

Sorry if I caused you to wear out your finger tips.

And I do NOT have a prejudice against Japanese cars*!

Heck, I keep encouraging you to sell your beat to piss Marauder and buy a fine Toyota or Honda!!

*I DO think that most Japanese cars are mind numbingly boring road going appliances....:snore:
..I DO think that a majority of Toyota and Honda owners (I would never call them drivers) are distracted idiots who don't belong on the road.
..I DO think that the Japanese manufacturers have gotten a 'free ride' from the press when it comes to defects and recalls.
..I DO know that I will never buy a Toyota/Honda.

Like I keep saying Dom....buy a really nice, dependable Camry!

Motorhead350
05-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Sorry if I caused you to wear out your finger tips.

And I do NOT have a prejudice against Japanese cars*!

Heck, I keep encouraging you to sell your beat to piss Marauder and buy a fine Toyota or Honda!!

*I DO think that most Japanese cars are mind numbingly boring road going appliances....:snore:
..I DO think that a majority of Toyota and Honda owners (I would never call them drivers) are distracted idiots who don't belong on the road.
..I DO think that the Japanese manufacturers have gotten a 'free ride' from the press when it comes to defects and recalls.
..I DO know that I will never buy a Toyota/Honda.

Like I keep saying Dom....buy a really nice, dependable Camry!

I like the new AE86, not gonna lie.

I agree with all of the above you have posted.

Marauder is not going anywhere.

massacre
05-03-2014, 05:46 PM
How can anyone be prejudiced towards a car? I thought prejudice is towards people?