PDA

View Full Version : Just The Good Ole Rauders'

MYSTA KANG
04-09-2004, 12:48 AM
There is a time in everyones life when meeting the right people can lead you in the right direction. That time for me was last night. I attended a MM meeting at john eagle LM. I met Cruzer, MIB, and Rollin'Thunder and some more members but I cant remember the names(tell me and I will give credit) but anyway I met a nice group of people. You guys are class acts and treated me like I was an official member. Man that MIB showed me what the 4:10's felt like and that left a big impression on me thanks to them im getting one of the last MM that are being made. All I can say is this, those of you on the forum who have not meet any of the MM club guys in any pat of the world, you are missing out on something special. Dang I sound like im in a drama class-I will end with this, You 3 guys took the time to show me things and talk to me plus they told me if I needed anything, all I had to do was call them. Well the same goes for you fellas also. I got each of your backs no matter what!

KANG :up:

BillyGman
04-09-2004, 02:03 AM
MK, nice post "mang"........hey, ya know what? You're already an "official" member even though you don't have a Marauder yet. And you've just found out what one of the strongest points are about our membership. The members!!!! So far, I've only met a handfull of them myself, but I've spoken w/a number of them over the phone too, and I know that what you're saying is 100% true.

Sometimes there are some debates on here, that can even become a bit heated at times, but overall the membership here are a great bunch of people. Let us know when you get that MM!!!!

Logan
04-09-2004, 05:01 AM
Sorry I couldn't be there, You could've taken my beast around the block too... :)

2003 MIB
04-09-2004, 06:04 AM
Sorry I couldn't be there, You could've taken my beast around the block too... :)

I don't know if we (Bill, Maury, Me) were able to properly convey the Beast you've created. Kang had driven stock Marauders but had never ridden in a modded one- mine's mild compared to most of the cars on the board (14.26)
- A ride in your's or seeing one of your trademark burnouts probably would have made him break out the checkbook- until you see, hear and feel it- it's just numbers, ya know? We advised him not to buy until talking with you. He needs a black '04 with heated seats and no sunroof (no '03- wants a new car). Sonny's ordered 10 '04s- per the salesman. Kang's coming to Chuck's on the 24th....

2003 MIB
04-09-2004, 06:29 AM
There is a time in everyones life when meeting the right people can lead you in the right direction. That time for me was last night. I attended a MM meeting at john eagle LM. I met Cruzer, MIB, and Rollin'Thunder and some more members but I cant remember the names(tell me and I will give credit) but anyway I met a nice group of people. You guys are class acts and treated me like I was an official member. Man that MIB showed me what the 4:10's felt like and that left a big impression on me thanks to them im getting one of the last MM that are being made. All I can say is this, those of you on the forum who have not meet any of the MM club guys in any pat of the world, you are missing out on something special. Dang I sound like im in a drama class-I will end with this, You 3 guys took the time to show me things and talk to me plus they told me if I needed anything, all I had to do was call them. Well the same goes for you fellas also. I got each of your backs no matter what!

KANG :up:
We liked you too!

MYSTA KANG
04-09-2004, 06:30 AM
Hey Logan I heard what happen to you and your mom last night at the meeting. I hope everything is going well for the two of you. the guys told me about your ride, however they also told me not to get too close to you in the rain cause I would have a great chance of being struck by lightning :D, Those guys are crazy huh?

I will be talk to you about the MM and John Eagle.

be safe

Ross
04-09-2004, 07:34 AM
Great combination: great cars and great folks! Can't beat it! Hey, Logan did you get my PM?

Logan
04-09-2004, 07:55 AM
Ross, sure did...Absorbing everything right now... :)

Kang, they're right, I've been a frigging magnet for disasters lately. It's been a rough year.

I'll be at chuck's later this month, but don't let that stop ya. I'll be at the office all next week, you're more than welcome to stop by for lunch. 635 and I35E area... PM me...

cruzer
04-09-2004, 08:08 AM
Kang, really enjoyed the time with you last nite---hope we didn't overwhelm you--we just love our Marauders--This is a great group of people and we make every get-together a memorable one--let any of us know if we can help in your quest for Marauder Utopia :beer: Can't wait til Logan gets a hold of you---YOU ARE DOOMED !!! See you soon, Maury

MYSTA KANG
04-09-2004, 08:17 AM
Fellas.......no I mean brothers! We can sit around all day long and talk about MM's and I will never get tired of it. My quest has just begun and I am very excited. The people who are members on this site are just like the MM, they have style, grace and heart.

Hey Logan I will take you up on that offer for lunch. I will pm you

2003 MIB
04-09-2004, 08:57 AM
We can sit around all day long and talk about MM's and I will never get tired of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: - I think Maury's got a soulmate!!!!!! AWESOME!

Rollin'Thunder
04-10-2004, 09:26 PM
HEY KANG, YOU ARE A CLASS ACT! :coolman: WE ALL ENJOYED MEETING YOU. GRAB THAT NEW MM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! YOU WILL CATCH YOURSELF LOOKING BACK AND SMILLING AT IT EVERYTIME YOU PARK IT AND WALK AWAY. :up: BE LOOKING FOR YOU AT CHUCK'S ON THE 24th.
LOGAN, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MOM. HOPE THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU.
Bill