PDA

View Full Version : This makes me wish canadians had the right to Bear arms

PuntyMario
05-14-2014, 05:17 PM
I go outside to drive to work and i arrive to my car to see this giant plank of wood lying on my hood. Wasnt there when i came home at 11 pm so it must have happened during the wee hours of the early morning as i slept. Time to invest in some cameras. Im so livid about it right now :mad2::flamer:

http://i.imgur.com/CRpKDeBl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Nc2KBhIl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xkFdSxbl.jpg

larryo340
05-14-2014, 06:17 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's just wrong :shake: Did you piss anybody off lately ?

PuntyMario
05-14-2014, 06:47 PM
None that i could think of recently.

HotRaud90
05-14-2014, 07:11 PM
What the fuhhhh...that's just messed up, man. Keep a watchful eye.
There's a cat that likes to use my hood as it's sitting place. I find sandy paw prints sometimes in the mornin. Pisses me off beyond all belief. That cat has another thing comin if ever catch it...

PuntyMario
05-14-2014, 07:34 PM
Im buying a cam asap to watch her from the inside. Getting motion lights on the house as well. Man cats just think they can go anywhere they want.

HotRaud90
05-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Im buying a cam asap to watch her from the inside. Getting motion lights on the house as well. Man cats just think they can go anywhere they want.

Heard that. I'm thinkin about spreadin a couple towels on the hood at the very least just to protect from the cat's claws. Cheap insurance until I can catch that lil bat rastard in the act. :uzi:

Guittard22
05-14-2014, 08:51 PM
Wtf is wrong with ppl ! Not cool and set that camera up and get the pink that did that to your ride !

ChiTownMaraud3r
05-14-2014, 09:10 PM
Da ****? Where did that thing come from??

camelgrundle
05-14-2014, 09:23 PM
That's f$$$$d up man! Mossberg 500 in the garage ftw! I made special rock salt shells for just the occasion lol.

PuntyMario
05-14-2014, 09:54 PM
That's f$$$$d up man! Mossberg 500 in the garage ftw! I made special rock salt shells for just the occasion lol.

I need to borrow that sometime :help:

Hell knows where that piece of wood came from.

camelgrundle
05-14-2014, 10:20 PM
Just let me know man! Good excuse to buy another gun lol.

RichardP
05-14-2014, 11:16 PM
guy keyed my dad's grand marquis next to my MM. Thank god!!! jkjk. Security systems are cheap insurance.

Mr. Man
05-15-2014, 09:31 AM
Just throwing this out there but, it looks like there might be some plywood piled up by the telephone pole, any chance a gust of wind grabbed one and deposited it on your hood?

PuntyMario
05-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Just throwing this out there but, it looks like there might be some plywood piled up by the telephone pole, any chance a gust of wind grabbed one and deposited it on your hood?

unlikely to have happened since hasnt been any significant wind recently

Spectragod
05-15-2014, 10:24 AM
I'm glad you don't have a gun. No reason to get jammed up over some vandalism. That's why we buy insurance, not worth the rest of your life in prison...... Unless your an illegal alien, then we(the USA) would just release you for your crime.

Sorry about your car, but it can be fixed for way less than your legal bills would be if you shot someone.

RF Overlord
05-15-2014, 10:30 AM
Canadians don't have the right to bear arms?

Please forgive me if this sounds patronizing, but I thought with all the hunting and trapping that goes on up there you would...

Shaijack
05-15-2014, 10:46 AM
But they do have the right to arm bears. Sorry about your MM.

joe mosely
05-15-2014, 08:57 PM
Canadians don't have the right to bear arms?

Please forgive me if this sounds patronizing, but I thought with all the hunting and trapping that goes on up there you would...

We don't have the "right", here its pretty much a privilege. Its not hard to get a license to own/use firearms in general (traditional sporting rifles and shotguns) for purposes of hunting/recreation/competition, but use of pistols and other scary firearms like AR's or SBR's is very regulated. And, use for the purpose of defense against aggressors or protection of self and property is generally a no-no so you better have a good lawyer if you use one in such a situation.

I agree with a previous poster, shooting someone over scratching your car is not worth the consequences, at least here north of 49. Beating them with a chair leg though.....

PuntyMario
05-16-2014, 01:56 PM
I mistype when im angry lol when i noticed bear i started laughing. I like the chair leg idea.

joe mosely
05-16-2014, 10:08 PM
Actually, "bear" is the correct spelling for the context. Easy with the chair leg though, our gov't would probably knee jerk and ban chairs if one was used in a violent situation!

PuntyMario
05-16-2014, 10:49 PM
Actually, "bear" is the correct spelling for the context. Easy with the chair leg though, our gov't would probably knee jerk and ban chairs if one was used in a violent situation!

Ill have to come up with a more passive aggressive method then

Invader
05-20-2014, 09:41 PM
Just get a good sling shot and use ball bearings. Just a thought...

massacre
05-21-2014, 07:52 AM
Or you could just beat the **** out of them with your fists?