PDA

View Full Version : What went on...

Motorhead350
05-31-2014, 01:16 PM
Many of you want to know what happened to here it is. The day I decided to take the car to Chris my car decided to fix itself because the only other man my car allows to touch it is Zack and he hurt my feelings. The sound went away. I called Chris and told him, he insisted I finish stabbing my bacon and head over anyway. So I did....

As soon as I got there I asked how much it was to fix the car before he heard it run, he said over 9,000. I said ok let me find the other 8,999. An hour went by and I asked him if kittens would be an acceptable payment. He said yes as long as they are tabby cats and still have their Olson twins.

So, I raided his shop and failed to find cats. I found plenty of cleaning products and a V-10 engine for the secret Truck Norris project. He got mad at me.

"Don't give me my own cats! You are as stupid as they say. You know what? The deal is off, unless you find me a Turner and Hooch dog."

I agreed. He also said...

"Turner and hooch not Turner and Mooch like you and your pathetic life."

Knowing anything I said would be wrong like my wife during Shark Week, I agreed. I was on the hunt for Hooch and then got a call...

"Sorry Dom, but I remember those dogs like to eat head rests. I have a perfect reputation with my customers and do not need a dog eating my profits."

"How about a puppy?"

"How about this is your last chance or kerosene will be reunited with your boat anchor?"

"Fine. So what do you want?"

"I want you."

"Whaaaat????"

"You really are a dip. I wasn't finished yet"

"That's what she said."

"THat's it... wait you know what? That's funny because that happened to me last night, but I laughed about it and feel asleep."

"Haha. Wow."

"Did I ask you for your opinion?"

"No sir."

"That's right. I'm the fly swatter and you are the misquote. What I want from you is this: learn how a car works and be responsible."

I was in shock, but I agreed.

"I will do some research, work my odd jobs and come back."

So I went home and immediately watched The Notebook with my wife and decided I should kill myself before I turn 60 in dog years. When I woke up at the butt-crack of 3:30pm from fighting the man, Chris asked how I was doing.

"Blue liquid goes in a jug." and then I flushed the toilet.

Chris was livid as Zack was from the one day when I proved to him his favorite pizza toppings were actually made from baby diarrhea.

"If you learn how a car works and how to be responsible, I will give you the Truck Norris engine. The guy hasn't shown up for it yet and I have been waiting on him for 20 minutes."

"Wow really?"

"If you question me again, there will not be a Marauder for you to come back to."

Another day went by. I was emailing people to book another tour for my band, exercise so drunk fat girls will find me attractive and above all, will be impressed by 3 chords. This took up all of my day leaving me no time to learn how a car works. Especially because I had no car to look at. My wife drove her truck to work and my toys are mostly 1/64th scale, so the engine displays are not 100% accurate, especially with Hot Wheels as suppose to Johnny Lightening.

Chris did not call that day because he was out aligning the planets and doing my taxes.

The following day I decided I should take the time to learn about cars. Top Gear U.K. was put on. My problem all along is I have been feeding the car gas instead of petrol. That's why it ran horribly. So I called local filler stations asking if they sold petrol, all they had were mentos. I decided to give this a try and put mentos in my wife's truck. Magically, all of the trucks problems were solved including getting rid of that crotch smell coming from the transfer case.

I knew at that point I had learned about responsibility and cars. For the first time in months I contacted Zack and asked for a ride.

"What do you want meatball?"

"I need a ride to Chris. I have learned about cars and balancing the septic system."

"The day you have any knowledge about cars is the day I take you seriously. Like all of the women you have ever been with, it will never come."

"I will get waffle house for you on the way back."

"Just take my car and do not touch the radio. I like normal music, not your hillbilly songs about hot dogs."

"That's Hazil Adkins!"

7Nz9jR_AuLM

"Guess what? 180 miles away called, they want you now."

So I jumped in Zacks 59 Caddy with direct vent injection. Stopped by u-haul for the quad axel trailer and Hit The Road Jack. The car was so smooth it reminded me of the first time I met Chris and touched his ball bearings upon install for the supercharger on the Chevy Volt with special 8 volt battery.

I arrived and saw Chris. He had his money laid out on the desk in his office from all of the dancing he did the night before. After hours, his shop turns into a Club called Grease Monkeys. Late nights of EDM for the JDM boys. Lube jobs cost extra. :bunny3:

"So what did you learn?"

"I leaned

"Hey hand me that towel. This money is dirty. I really need to move the register from my oil drums."

"Yea, that would be smart."

"HA! Since when do you know anything about anything?"

"I know how a car works and how to be responsible."

"HA HA HA!!! I could use a joke today, Zacks memes we not doing it for me today and I had to pull dental floss out of the dogs ballon knot earlier today."

"Sorry. I know that happens. You should not leave it out."

"I DIDN'T LEAVE IT OUT! What happened was.... nevermind how it got there."

"So you wanna know what responsibility is and how a car works?"

"Yes. Make it quick, I have paying customers to attend to."

"Mentosl!"

"What did you say?"

"Mentos! That's what solves everything! It made me responsible and fixes cars. That's the secret!"

"Wow, I told Zack I would eat garbage from Grease Monkey's if you were right and now, it looks like I have to eat crow."

"No you don't. Just tell everyone how stupid I am, so they can all keep laughing at me and my car. You don't want the reputation of finally correcting me or all of those on-line losers would lose their fun."

"You're right. James H. Clarkson, you are right!"

"No one has to know about what went on with us."

"Somethings are just better untold. No one would believe you or me anyway. All they wanna do is laugh at the past."

"Yes. Welcome to people 101."

"Dom, you know your stuff now. Why don't you take the car home and fix it yourself?"

"Ok great. I have the CaddZack to tow this with. I will stop by Cosco for all of the Mentol to fix this car. Do you need anything?"

"Grease Monkey's is going to have another crazy night. Get me a pallid of hot pants and baby oil."

"No problem."

"Hey wait... stop by the bank. Ask for old bills, they are softer on the skin, the baby oil is for show."

"Ok. Do you think Zack will believe me?"

"Zacks the type of guy that will only believe what comes out of his mouth. Especially about you, but you need to make that Waffle House stop."

And I was off. I took my car back and stocked up on the cure to not only car problems, but all problems.

I will have the results in 4-6 weeks, plus shipping and handling.

How many engines can go into the center of a Marauder? The world may never know.

boatmangc
05-31-2014, 02:08 PM
Creative piece of writing Dom. I LOLed

I am guessing the misspellings were part of the creative process? They certainly fit.

Maybe you have found another niche.

justbob
05-31-2014, 02:30 PM
I think I just got stoopiders and drooled a little..

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

martyo
05-31-2014, 03:09 PM
I can honestly say I read less than four sentences.

I hope this thread gets nuked faster than my serious thread making inquiry into the topic did.

Dom, I know how high maintenance you can be but I went out of my way to help you and survived., although I got older for it.

martyo
05-31-2014, 03:17 PM
I hope this thread gets nuked faster than my serious thread making inquiry into the topic did.

I see I got two threads nuked.

I have mad skills, yo!

SAAAAAC
05-31-2014, 03:22 PM
I can't believe I read every word of that. Haha.

a_d_a_m
05-31-2014, 03:55 PM
I can honestly say I read less than four sentences. Mister, you're a better man than I.

champ1173
05-31-2014, 04:07 PM
Is this how a brain looks on drugs?

Jeffonebuck
05-31-2014, 04:29 PM
That was great, Dom !! http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/01/3y8y4ahe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike D Mechanic
05-31-2014, 04:30 PM
that was a funny LMAO I don't have a clue who this Dom is but I would enjoy to meet you some day and buy ya a beer at the Waffle House or something. Would be kinda like getting a chance to meet the missing link. One just can't pass that up ! :beer:

Zack
05-31-2014, 04:54 PM
You could have read a chapter of the Marauder shop manual in time (you don't have) it took you to type all that.

Just sayin.....

lji372
05-31-2014, 05:06 PM
You could have read a chapter of the Marauder shop manual in time (you don't have) it took you to type all that.

Just sayin.....

But it would not have been retained :confused:

Maybe if he sang it out loud it would sink in :dunno:

CWright
05-31-2014, 05:14 PM
vAiqeB4p028

gdsqdcr
05-31-2014, 05:35 PM
So what you are saying is that you have not learned anything and your attention grabbing antics will continue.

Joe Walsh
05-31-2014, 05:48 PM
I can honestly say I read less than four sentences.

Dom, I know how high maintenance you can be but I went out of my way to help you and survived., although I got older for it.

+1!
I read a few lines of Dom's BS and quit....:shake:

I have mad skills, yo!

My thread inquiring as to what happened to Dom's car got nuked too!
But this POS 'explanation' will go on for 20 pages.....:shake:

Just sayin.....

So true!....Dom 'NEVER has enough time'...... especially when it comes to learning even the simplest car maintenance procedures....:shake:

Oh well!
I still give his Marauder a week or two before.....KA-BLAM!

marauderthis
05-31-2014, 06:47 PM
1- Hallucinogens, stress and malfunctioning Marauder are all bad for mental health.
2 Dom, when I retracted my offer did you lose it?` I am sorry but a deal is a deal.
3- Did you inflict trauma on the Curless guy? Is he now foaming from the mouth? Is he OK?

4- Dominick, you are a challenge - I am contemplating a new deal. I know on the next one I will have ante up big time. So what will it take? Mmm???

5 - Too Many Ford ---- no need to respond.
7- Ms. Denmark ---- You too - no need to respond (by the way nice legs )
8. Overlord No!!!! Don’t listen to Martyo don’t lock this thread - this is getting interesting. I just made popcorn. Keep it coming- who hasn't chimed in yet?

Bigdogjim
05-31-2014, 09:26 PM
I am telling you all ....................When it's all said and done more will be said than done!

It's history and it never changes!

Bigdogjim
05-31-2014, 09:27 PM

I have mad skills, yo!

This is why we love you!:banana:

lji372
05-31-2014, 09:44 PM
1- Hallucinogens, stress and malfunctioning Marauder are all bad for mental health.
2 Dom, when I retracted my offer did you lose it?` I am sorry but a deal is a deal.
3- Did you inflict trauma on the Curless guy? Is he now foaming from the mouth? Is he OK?

4- Dominick, you are a challenge - I am contemplating a new deal. I know on the next one I will have ante up big time. So what will it take? Mmm???

5 - Too Many Ford ---- no need to respond.
7- Ms. Denmark ---- You too - no need to respond (by the way nice legs )
8. Overlord No!!!! Don’t listen to Martyo don’t lock this thread - this is getting interesting. I just made popcorn. Keep it coming- who hasn't chimed in yet?

You sir are the most annoying thing since dom

TRUTH!

Just sayin

J-MAN
06-01-2014, 03:10 AM
But it would not have been retained :confused:

Maybe if he sang it out loud it would sink in :dunno:

But if he recorded it no one would hear it. :cry:

waiting for the next hep me, hep me!

captain
06-01-2014, 04:31 AM
In all seriousness...
Be careful what you say to Dom.

Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of public opinion.

Next.

Pat
06-01-2014, 04:41 AM
Touché, Dom.

marauderthis
06-01-2014, 09:32 AM
Oh come on froggy chill

Come to think of it you have really nice legs too

They would sure look even better dipped in a nice thick batter

Dinner at my house froggy you are invited

You sir are the most annoying thing since dom

TRUTH!

Just sayin

Bigdogjim
06-01-2014, 09:34 AM
And the beat goes on...................

Comin' in Hot
06-01-2014, 09:42 AM
I'm late to the party, but this sums up Dom's story

5hfYJsQAhl0

Motorhead350
06-01-2014, 12:37 PM
I am glad everyone knows now.

Co1207- Fabc1
06-01-2014, 01:46 PM
:director: :dunno: :coffee: :thanks: funny staff

marauderthis
06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Hey MH350 take a bow- Bravo - Encore.
According to Nielsen you have the highest ratings and largest viewership
on this site

So what have you got planned for the next episode and season?

boatmangc
06-01-2014, 03:02 PM
+1!

Oh well!
I still give his Marauder a week or two before.....KA-BLAM!

C'mon man, at least 3 weeks of smoky burnouts around all corners before she grenades...

sailsmen
06-01-2014, 03:17 PM
And the award for Greatest Self Promoter goes to............

Zack
06-01-2014, 04:00 PM
It was slang for F U Curless.
Can't anyone read between the lines?

Spectragod
06-01-2014, 05:28 PM
C'mon man, at least 3 weeks of smoky burnouts around all corners before she grenades...

I think your being optimistic, if it were mine, I would shoot it.

Motorhead350
06-01-2014, 06:22 PM

Naa. Chris is cool, but doesn't like me. Most don't. You move on.

massacre
06-01-2014, 06:24 PM
I tried to read the OP but it was so self serving and filled with private jokes that it made no sense whatsoever.

gdsqdcr
06-01-2014, 06:34 PM
I tried to read the OP but it was so self serving and filled with private jokes that it made no sense whatsoever.

And how is that different from any other 'I need attention' post from the OP?

Motorhead350
06-01-2014, 06:36 PM
And how is that different from any other 'I need attention' post from the OP?

Your face needs attention. :bandit:

gdsqdcr
06-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Your face needs attention. :bandit:

Wow ...

Reality is your car needs attention but you fail to do anything about it; therefore, it breaks. When it breaks, you whine about not having the time or money to fix it properly. Then you get defense and make nonsense posts. Your defenses also include your personal attack on my physical appearance. Have no worries, I do not take your post as offensive. I take it as it is, a childish attack by someone who is not comfortable in who they are in today's world.

Peace on brother!

:D :beer:

L.Mark
06-01-2014, 07:08 PM

That's what I took it for...

If this has happened it's not because of what he has read or heard...did you touch his Graeter's???;)

Motorhead350
06-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Have a good night everyone. Getting the best car in the world back tomorrow.

martyo
06-01-2014, 07:56 PM

Dom, you should probably take thus personally.

Seriously.

Bigdogjim
06-01-2014, 08:26 PM
^^^ Remember Martyo his world is music, not much room for anything else.

I tell you it hard to read all of this. It's almost like Jerry Springer for the internet.

Motorhead350
06-01-2014, 10:40 PM
"For a wailin' song and a good guitar, the only things that I understand, poor boy, the only things that I understand."

^^^ Remember Martyo his world is music, not much room for anything else.

I do not care if he doesn't like me. I am not fond of most people and most are not fond of me. Just another day in my world, nothing special about this occasion at all.

Chris is funny and smart. I have nothing, but good things to say about him, even if he doesn't feel the same way.

L.Mark
06-02-2014, 01:16 AM
Another possible lesson, some character building and actually getting a leg up bites the dust...It's ok for others opinions not to get you down and to roll off like water, but if they are from your actions and verbology toward said peoples...then that is not OK...IMO...not sure what bothers me more, that it keeps happening the same way and you unwilling to change it, or that you just don't care...:(

L.Mark
06-02-2014, 01:19 AM
Wow ...

Reality is your car needs attention but you fail to do anything about it; therefore, it breaks. When it breaks, you whine about not having the time or money to fix it properly. Then you get defense and make nonsense posts. Your defenses also include your personal attack on my physical appearance. Have no worries, I do not take your post as offensive. I take it as it is,a childish attack by someone who is not comfortable in who they are in today's world.

Peace on brother!

:D :beer:

...there in lies some truth...

Bigdogjim
06-02-2014, 03:52 AM
Oh well time to move on till the next issues arrives:)

Ms. Denmark
06-02-2014, 06:43 AM
Another possible lesson, some character building and actually getting a leg up bites the dust...It's ok for others opinions not to get you down and to roll off like water, but if they are from your actions and verbology toward said peoples...then that is not OK...IMO...not sure what bothers me more, that it keeps happening the same way and you unwilling to change it, or that you just don't care...:(

You could say that about some here who haven't figured out that character building, teaching people a lesson, changing people etc are not things we can do here on MM.net.

A guy has a problem with his car. Another guy offers him an engine for free, another guy offers to repair it at a reduced rate, another guy offers to contribute to the cost of repairs. The OP accepts all offers. Everyone feels warm and fuzzy. So far so good... until all the strings and conditions and expectations about character building, responsibility, learning lessons and the like start piling up. That's when predictably the train went off the tracks. Here we are, exactly and predictably where we started.

So it might beg the question....what is it that needs to change.

RF Overlord
06-02-2014, 06:59 AM
Well said, Paula.

martyo
06-02-2014, 07:02 AM
[/B]

You could say that about some here who haven't figured out that character building, teaching people a lesson, changing people etc are not things we should aspire to here on MM.net. We know we can't control anyone's actions but our own and yet.....someone always jumps at the chance to try to fix someone else then are shocked and surprised when the result is exactly the same as it was the last time and the time before that. So really, who is it that might need to change.

I still can't help but feel that Dom is something like one of the Real Housewives of Wherever. Like them, he will pour gas (or Kerosene as the case may be), on himself and set him self on fire just to make sure that people are watching.

Motorhead350
06-02-2014, 07:04 AM
If I set myself on fire it would be miles away from anyone or any wifi.

2,4shofast
06-02-2014, 07:07 AM
I enjoyed the read...guess I need to get out more:help:

clmrt
06-02-2014, 07:14 AM
Aren't *we* the ones paying attention to *him*?

What we deem worthy of attention is curious to me.

Assistance, fine. But nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd. And really, how many actual people participate in the cajoling? Seven?

Dom owns a Marauder. He's used it like a pimp uses a whore and now he's dealing with the doctor bills. He's made public his issues and then asked for privacy, and I don't blame him - the soothing waters of kinship have turned into a lake of fire.

Actively scorn him, passively ignore him or assist the crazy kid who loves to run his horse into the ground, it's all fair on the forum.

Ms. Denmark
06-02-2014, 07:18 AM
I still can't help but feel that Dom is something like one of the Real Housewives of Wherever. Like them, he will pour gas (or Kerosene as the case may be), on himself and set him self on fire just to make sure that people are watching. Yes Marty, and people DO watch... ;)

L.Mark
06-02-2014, 12:25 PM
[/B]

You could say that about some here who haven't figured out that character building, teaching people a lesson, changing people etc are not things we can do here on MM.net.

A guy has a problem with his car. Another guy offers him an engine for free, another guy offers to repair it at a reduced rate, another guy offers to contribute to the cost of repairs. The OP accepts all offers. Everyone feels warm and fuzzy. So far so good... until all the strings and conditions and expectations about character building, responsibility, learning lessons and the like start piling up. That's when predictably the train went off the tracks. Here we are, exactly and predictably where we started.

So it might beg the question....what is it that needs to change.

We are just a car forum right...I thought we were a family...even friends try to help each other out when the see a train wreck about to happen. Shouldn't we go the couple of steps farther and try to help out not just Dom but anyone we see that may be on the dirt path instead of a smoother paved...but it's up to the person to either continue on that path or except the help, all the help...we ALL have something to learn from person(s) to the left of us...

boatmangc
06-02-2014, 12:35 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2gcc44svgM

Joe Walsh
06-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Nothing new here....isn't it time to lock this thread and move on....?

We'll all just have to wring our hands as we wait for the next chapter in Dom's engine stressing 'adventure'.

Here's a preview:
91bWgLg5qdw

captain
06-02-2014, 12:48 PM
page 4 is an eye opener for me.
Paula is right
CMRT is also right.
I will be rethinking my involvement in Dum threads/posts.
I do not feel that 1500 watchers on a thread make the
sponsors any money at all. We are not shopping car stuff we are watching a train wreck.
No money in that.

Brad33
06-02-2014, 01:05 PM
I like turtles.

RR|Suki
06-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Very glad I didn't read what I assume is nonsense in the first post
http://blogs.mydevstaging.com/blogs/dadabase/files/2014/04/jLZz4Na.gif

massacre
06-02-2014, 01:24 PM
If anyone ever wants to give me a free 4v modular Ford engine, I'll gladly take it off their hands.
LMAO.

Joe Walsh
06-02-2014, 01:38 PM
If anyone ever wants to give me a free 4v modular Ford engine, I'll gladly take it off their hands.
LMAO.

Sorry....Only the most deserving get free 4V modular engines!

.....:hmmm:

.....besides, you haven't abused nor destroyed 3 or 4 previous DOHCs!

Motorhead350
06-02-2014, 03:10 PM
-uWqiDIZJ4U

Drivin' home on the same engine. No replacement was done.

a_d_a_m
06-02-2014, 03:27 PM
UCmUhYSr-e4

Sittin' here with my guitar
And wonderin' 'bout my busted car
Logged into MMN
And made another post again, yeah...

Got another DOHC in my (engine) bay
Making Zack's hair turn more gray
Got another DOHC in my bay
Wastin' MMN's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

I left my home in Chi-town
Headed for Curless' shop
Spectragod made me an offer
but now it looks like the noise has stopped

So I don't got another DOHC in my bay
Curless' time has wasted away
Don't got another DOHC in my bay

Looks like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So I guess I'll remain the same, listen

Sittin' here making more posts
about my late night racing boasts
Two thousand miles I roam
"Wonder if I can fix it with Seafoam?"

No, I'll need another DOHC in my bay
Wonder if Spectragod will still pay?
I'll need another DOHC in my bay
and waste your tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime...

Truth be told, I didn't have to change one of those verses at all.

Motorhead350
06-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Did that make you happy my son?

a_d_a_m
06-02-2014, 03:57 PM
I figured it would lighten the mood. If nothing else, a free reason to listen to Otis Redding (as if we needed that)

Motorhead350
06-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Whatever pleases you.

sailsmen
06-02-2014, 05:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iZWFEFwgBw

Vortech347
06-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Just like Zack said. If you would have spent the time it took to be mr creative and actually read some MANUALS you could fix something yourself instead of playing victim and "oh my life is so hard." Seriously, learn how to do something right. I hope you never have children so that your idiocy isn't carried on.

Motorhead350
06-02-2014, 06:39 PM
U mad bro?

Lol

You guys crack me up. Wishing harm on a person and calling them immature.

Is there a doctor on here? These boys need medication or a drink.

massacre
06-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Your car has taken up more time in my life than it probably has in your life.
This is when I cut the cord.
Good luck

Bigdogjim
06-02-2014, 06:57 PM
I will chip in $10.00 to close this thread now.

ps: no flag's needed:)

Motorhead350
06-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Lol you are a Riot Jim.

Ozark Marauder
06-03-2014, 08:48 AM
"oh my life is so hard."

= (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=)TpRKIxf89SU=

OZ

marauderthis
06-03-2014, 09:04 AM
Oh C'mon not fair Zack, Spectra, Curless
and no Maraderthis? I was slighted :depress:

I am contacting ASCAP

Sittin' here with my guitar
And wonderin' 'bout my busted car
Logged into MMN
And made another post again, yeah...

Got another DOHC in my (engine) bay
Making Zack's hair turn more gray
Got another DOHC in my bay

I left my home in Chi-town
Headed for Curless' shop
Spectragod made me an offer
but now it looks like the noise has stopped

So I don't got another DOHC in my bay
Curless' time has wasted away
Don't got another DOHC in my bay

Looks like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So I guess I'll remain the same, listen

Sittin' here making more posts
about my late night racing boasts
Two thousand miles I roam
"Wonder if I can fix it with Seafoam?"

No, I'll need another DOHC in my bay
Wonder if Spectragod will still pay?
I'll need another DOHC in my bay
and waste your tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime...

Truth be told, I didn't have to change one of those verses at all.[/QUOTE]

lji372
06-03-2014, 11:03 AM
I will chip in $10.00 to close this thread now.

ps: no flag's needed:)

plus a billion

HIJACK WARNING!!!!!!!!!

no takers on that automatic weapon yet, comes with 3 clips

the 10mm is SOLD

whats up with obama trading a deserter for 5 prisoners? :confused:

Motorhead350
06-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Ascap????

Lol

Spectragod
06-03-2014, 11:17 AM
plus a billion

HIJACK WARNING!!!!!!!!!

the 10mm is SOLD

We all need prayer.......

I'll pray for more boost......

lji372
06-03-2014, 11:18 AM
Ascap????

Lol

who obama? agreed :D

Spectragod
06-03-2014, 11:23 AM
plus a billion

HIJACK WARNING!!!!!!!!!

the 10mm is SOLD

Automatic weapons and gold....... oh my!!!!!!!!!!

/7LOZhaxTw0I

Motorhead350
06-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Never thought I would miss Bush...

Spectragod
06-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Never thought I would miss Bush...

Bush is ok, but I like Brazillion wax myself.:rolleyes: :D

Motorhead350
06-03-2014, 12:18 PM
I like you.

Bigdogjim
06-03-2014, 01:21 PM
I will up my offer to 10.50.....

lji372
06-03-2014, 01:24 PM
No opinions on trading a deserter for 5 prisoners that were hand picked by the Taliban?

marauderthis
06-03-2014, 05:16 PM
This is the Marauder / Dominick channel. O'Rrielly is on Fox @ 8:00 pm EST
Now come here froggy its chow time

No opinions on trading a deserter for 5 prisoners that were hand picked by the Taliban?

lji372
06-03-2014, 05:28 PM
I just saw his dads twitter :eek:

This man was standing next to the president, am I awake?

What country are we in?

lji372
06-03-2014, 05:29 PM
This is the Marauder channel. O'Rrielly is on Fox @ 8:00 pm EST

Oh EAT ME :lol:

Spectragod
06-03-2014, 05:32 PM

I have an opinion, that goof in the big white house on Pennsylvania ave is obviously left his brain somewhere other than in his head.

What the hell, I thought we didn't negotiate with terrorists, and to make a trade for a deserter???? I guess that way he gets 3 more voters after he declares he can run for president forever.

He's a great negotiator............:shake:

Spectragod
06-03-2014, 05:32 PM
This is the Marauder / Dominick channel. O'Rrielly is on Fox @ 8:00 pm EST

Your getting annoying, go away.........really....

marauderthis
06-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Chomp .... Burp

Motorhead350
06-03-2014, 05:39 PM
As the OP I state you can do whatever you want. muhahaha

lji372
06-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Your getting annoying, go away.........really....

He's feeling at home picking on our punching bag after his whopping 120 posts.

I think half of them have been about Dom. Hell, he should thank dom for giving him a reason to post. :lol:

I imagine my dad when he was my age and his father before him wondering what this country will come to. I can't imagine what/how our retirees feel right now. I wish they would chime in.

And we have it better than most is a crappy answer. Just my .02 cents....

Joe Walsh
06-03-2014, 05:51 PM
RUH ROH!

No political threads guys!!!....:shake:

You know the rules!

marauderthis
06-03-2014, 06:04 PM
You didnt get the memo this site is merging with MSNBC & CSPAN

RUH ROH!

You know the rules!

Spectragod
06-03-2014, 06:06 PM
RUH ROH!

You know the rules!

It's not politics, it's all over the news... I'd call out anyone who does something as stupid as this, politics has zip to do with it.

marauderthis
06-03-2014, 06:15 PM
Look-- the lunatic in chief is on a roll
His latest malfeasance is still nothing compared to what is still coming at us.
He is not done with us

In the interim this site is is just a diversion and release for the insanity and madness which is consuming us.

lji372
06-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Look-- the lunatic in chief is on a roll
His latest malfeasance is still nothing compared to what is still coming at us.
He is not with us

In the interim this site is is just a diversion and release for the insanity and madness which is consuming us.

Fixed it for ya

a_d_a_m
06-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Oh C'mon not fair Zack, Spectra, Curless
and no Maraderthis? I was slighted :depress:
Pro tip: stop being a baby. About this, about everything. You are a bigger attention whore, per post average, than Dom.

gdsqdcr
06-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Pro tip: stop being a baby. About this, about everything. You are a bigger attention whore, per post average, than Dom.

I understand what you are saying, but I think Dom is still the actual bigger attention white per list average than Marauderthis. Marauderthis just has been a recent rash, but Dom is constant ...

Motorhead350
06-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Who are you calling a whore? well.... this body has earned a few dollars before. You should have seen what the ladies in Austin, TX did with me. mmmm

marauderthis
06-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Only 120 post compared to what? Judging by the voluminous stats I see I have a very - very long ways to go be on par with other members who are in the top tier for...
I am a member at three other sites, hands down this site is the most unique and entertaining by far. It has everything - car worshiping, drivel, self adulation, inert conversation, self importance and of course remedies to resolve car issues. It's all here including good entertainment. The glue holding the circus together is this guy Dominick. Too bad Dominick you did not accept my last offer. If I had succeeded and deprived this site of its punching bag for two whole months many would have lost their minds & croaked. Dominick, you wield a lot of power on this site. If i were you I would demand and insist you receive a monthly stipend for your input and talent.
This site can't survive without you.

a_d_a_m
06-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Dominick, you wield a lot of power on this site. If i were you I would demand and insist you receive a monthly stipend for your input and talent.
This site can't survive without you. Nobody on this site is so important that the site can't do without them.

Motorhead350
06-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Nobody on this site is so important that the site can't do without them.

Adam is dreamy.

a_d_a_m
06-04-2014, 12:47 AM
Damn right.

MERCMAN
06-04-2014, 02:27 AM
this thread is easier to close than to clean up. Soooo, closed it is.