PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Corvette Z06 Output Confirmed, Blows Estimates Out of the Water!

ctrlraven
06-06-2014, 08:10 AM
http://blog.caranddriver.com/2015-corvette-z06-output-confirmed-blows-estimates-out-of-the-water/

ChiTownMaraud3r
06-06-2014, 11:11 AM
I think I love this car now. The Coupe for me please.

JoeBoomz
06-06-2014, 01:22 PM
I saw one from the ass end - boy did it ever look nice. I love those four holes coming out the back.

hotford
06-06-2014, 02:08 PM
serious car forsure...but why the need to even mention the GT 500 as not a contender??? should it be........its a pony car 4 seater not a two seater as they mentioned all the other competetors in its class....did the forget to mention that the GT500 is half what the Z07 is gonna cost..........GM always amazes me with there BS against Ford.....they need to remember who had the bail out cash and who didnt.........

wondering was it difficult for them to beat 662 hp as they have had many opportunities to do so....again failed the test I guess

Joe Walsh
06-06-2014, 03:45 PM
WOW!!!....

NOT!

Chevy's new, top of the line Z06 Corvette has a 6.2L V8 with a blower and they STILL cannot beat FORD's 2 year old Shelby Mustang GT500 with a 5.8L supercharged V8 and 662 HP.....:shake:

"Clearly, Chevy isn’t impressed with the current 662-hp Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, because it isn’t mentioned in the rundown of power brokers."
It isn't mentioned because a Mustang is STILL making more HP than their 'almighty' Corvette!

The only thing Chevy is "blowing out" is the load of B.S. from their pompous a$$h*oles!

GM should be ashamed and stick to making defective products.

BTW: Is anyone else tired of GM's B.S. and their stupid naming system..?:
LT1
LT4
Z06
ZR1
ZL1
:blah:

If I ever have trouble getting to sleep, I'll just read about yet another Chevy small block V8....:snore:

If I'm ever a senile 90 year old fart....I might consider buying a Corvette!......NOT!

MOTOWN
06-06-2014, 05:29 PM
That Vette is the TRUTH! i wants!

lji372
06-06-2014, 06:48 PM
I just hate the tail light change :shake:

Dave2
06-06-2014, 07:14 PM
I just hate the tail light change :shake:

It's a whole new generation body style. After the C6 came out looking very similar to the C5, GM wanted a fresh different design.

Round tail lights would look horrible with the new body lines in my opinion. It's a much meaner look that has sharp angles instead of round curves. Give it a year or so. It might grow on you....:beer:

jwibbity
06-06-2014, 11:39 PM
I've never really liked corvettes.....YAWN!!!!!

Krytin
06-07-2014, 12:20 PM
WOW!!!....

NOT!

Chevy's new, top of the line Z06 Corvette has a 6.2L V8 with a blower and they STILL cannot beat FORD's 2 year old Shelby Mustang GT500 with a 5.8L supercharged V8 and 662 HP.....:shake:

"Clearly, Chevy isn’t impressed with the current 662-hp Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, because it isn’t mentioned in the rundown of power brokers."
It isn't mentioned because a Mustang is STILL making more HP than their 'almighty' Corvette!

The only thing Chevy is "blowing out" is the load of B.S. from their pompous a$$h*oles!

GM should be ashamed and stick to making defective products.

BTW: Is anyone else tired of GM's B.S. and their stupid naming system..?:
LT1
LT4
Z06
ZR1
ZL1

If I ever have trouble getting to sleep, I'll just read about yet another Chevy small block V8....:snore:

If I'm ever a senile 90 year old fart....I might consider buying a Corvette!......NOT!

I always knew there was a good reason I like you!:beer:

ChiTownMaraud3r
06-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Wow that's a lot of GM hate. As if Ford is churning out Ferrari chasers everyday..

I don't think the mustang should even be compared. Those are only 2-seater exotics they are mentioning.

I think painting the plastic on the rear bumper would make that vette's rear end look real nice. There's always complaining at first, then everyone either forgets about it, or grows on them.

Bigdogjim
06-08-2014, 12:09 AM
I don't get all happy over cars I can fit into:laugh:

blkZooM
06-08-2014, 12:29 PM
I'm going to guess nobody read that list is specifically for "2015 "cars so unless ford made a 2015 gt500 that is the sole reason it's not on the list. my god no matter what Chevy throws out some will just hate it. I'm impressed that car is going to feel like a rocket with that weight and torque