jabird56
06-19-2014, 04:51 AM
Pictures of one of our "Yard Pets"

fastblackmerc
06-19-2014, 04:54 AM
Just wait till it or a gator goes swimming in your pool! :eek:

jsignorelli
06-19-2014, 05:00 AM
A few years ago, while on vacation in Florida, I was playing a round of golf. I found new meaning to "water hazard". An alligator came out of the pond and ate my ball, which had landed near the water hole he was living in.
I debated asking for the ball back. I rejected that option when I looked closely at the irregular alignment of his teeth. I also determined that he was looking at me and thinking that I tasted like chicken.
I chose plan B, a drop ball.

RubberCtyRauder
06-19-2014, 05:08 AM
Bears like Marauder Leather:D

Joe Walsh
06-19-2014, 06:20 AM
Pictures of one of our "Yard Pets"
It's Florida....it's Hot....It's Humid....and he's wearing a heavy, black fur coat.....
He just wants to get inside, chill out and go for a swim in your enclosed pool!

That's pretty neat...but you gotta look around whenever you go outside at night to put the garbage out....:eek:

A few years ago, while on vacation in Florida, I was playing a round of golf. I found new meaning to "water hazard".
An alligator came out of the pond and ate my ball, which had landed near the water hole he was living in. I debated asking for the ball back.
I rejected that option when I looked closely at the irregular alignment of his teeth.
I also determined that he was looking at me and thinking that I tasted like chicken.I chose plan B, a drop ball.

1:10 in the movie clip

qDR_yTik_xo

JoeBoomz
06-19-2014, 07:17 AM
A few years ago, while on vacation in Florida, I was playing a round of golf. I found new meaning to "water hazard". An alligator came out of the pond and ate my ball, which had landed near the water hole he was living in.
I debated asking for the ball back. I rejected that option when I looked closely at the irregular alignment of his teeth. I also determined that he was looking at me and thinking that I tasted like chicken.
I chose plan B, a drop ball.

"That's a mulligan"

Mr. Man
06-19-2014, 09:55 AM
Wow that's a bigun. Almost every State has black bears now and they love garbage! They also are not overly impressed by humans. We had one a few months ago banging around our garbage cans and I made a lot of noise to try and scare him/her away. Bear just turned it's head and stared at me as to say "Excuse me but would you mind quieting down there human I'm trying to eat" :lol:

finster101
06-19-2014, 11:42 AM
They are showing up in town here in Ft. Myers. Two or three recently. Back when I was trying to play golf ( I really suck at it) I pulled a hard worm burner. It went about 30 yards and smacked a gator in the side, sounded like it hit a stack of wet newspaper, he never moved. I opted to just play another ball.

Marauderjack
06-19-2014, 02:22 PM
Train 'em and set up a roadside show for "Da Tourists"!!;)