PDA

View Full Version : When you're passing people...

loud2004marquis
06-28-2014, 05:22 PM
Do you stare at them or just get around them?

Do you ever wave to them in a manner as to say "Bye-Bye" or provoke in any way?

Comin' in Hot
06-28-2014, 05:34 PM
I only stare if they are driving slow in the passing lane, and its more of a nasty
glare

Ms. Denmark
06-28-2014, 06:37 PM

lji372
06-28-2014, 06:53 PM
I only stare if they are driving slow in the passing lane, and its more of a nasty
glare

^^^^that right there

Comin' in Hot
06-28-2014, 07:00 PM
Me too....and I often mouth the words f'n a-hole for good measure.:D That'll show em.

they can't always hear you, so hand signals are usually effective

BAD MERC
06-28-2014, 07:25 PM
Unless you have forced induction, you're driving a two-ton brick with 300 horsepower and provoking anyone into a drag race in a decade-old car might get you humiliated by a base-model Camaro rental car that makes more power with a V6. I am currently Viper shopping as to not molest my very rare '04 and will not have that concern with my new 206 MPH top speed.

WhatsUpDOHC
06-28-2014, 07:26 PM
Me too....and I often mouth the words f'n a-hole for good measure.:D That'll show em.
Jersey Girl in da house!!! [emoji6]

MOTOWN
06-29-2014, 12:53 AM
As crazy as people are nowadays , and the fact that everyone, and there mama is carrying heat, i just pass and keep moving, its not worth getting hurt, or killed over road rage.

ctrlraven
06-29-2014, 12:57 AM
I glance over to confirm my initial thoughts... yep texting or yapping on the phone.

Then I SMH at them and proceed to get as far as away from them as possible.

Bigdogjim
06-29-2014, 03:13 AM
As crazy as people are nowadays , and the fact that everyone, and there mama is carrying heat, i just pass and keep moving, its not worth getting hurt, or killed over road rage.

I was always one to stay away from "road rage" but sometimes people get set off by the least little thing.

I always give a pick truck full of guys a wide berth. (even more if spot a beer can in someone's hand)

Bluerauder
06-29-2014, 03:52 AM
I only stare if they are driving slow in the passing lane, and its more of a nasty glare

I glance over to confirm my initial thoughts... yep texting or yapping on the phone.

Then I SMH at them and proceed to get as far as away from them as possible.

This ^^^^^ +1 !!! Sometimes I'll tap the horn for emphasis. The greater the obstruction, the more horn they get. Unfortunately, some of these folks are so oblivious to their surroundings that they are absolutely clueless as to what happened, why or even when. :(

JohnnyCashMerc
06-29-2014, 05:10 AM
Usually when I pass someone because they are going too slow in the fast lane and the intimidation of my car alone isn't enough to get them out of the way I persuade them to move with a few taps of the air horn. Works everytime. :rofl: I glance at them as I pass and watch as they are franticly trying to click their seat belts and try to look at me but my windows are so black they can't see $h!t then I'm gone! :burnout:and if anyone ever wants to get crazy and pull a gun out like some say. I welcome the challange. I'm your huckleberry. It would be a huge mistake thats all I can say about that. :gunfire:

cat in the hat
06-29-2014, 06:34 PM

This. Don't f*** with people in cars, you never know who you're dealing with.

IwantmyMMnow!
06-29-2014, 08:43 PM
After spending the last 6+ weeks driving 70 miles round trip to/from work, most of it interstate, I've seen more stupid **** during this time span than I think I have my whole life. It is utterly ridiculous how people drive nowadays and I really am amazed there aren't more accidents. I used to look forward with great enthusiasm when getting ready to take a road trip...now, not so much because of all the other idiots on the road. I certainly do not feel as safe on the road now as I did 5-10 years ago...

Am I a perfect driver? No, but pretty damn close; I have to be in order to keep an eye out for all the other dumbasses. I swear, if I do let myself get distracted for a second or two, that's the same exact time someone else does something stupid...

The amount of 'road rage' I get is directly proportional to the number of azzhats per mile I have to put up with when driving....

Invader
06-29-2014, 09:24 PM
I get told all the time that I should of went NASCAR. And usually when I fly up on people they think I'm FHP and tend to get the ****** out of the way....

justbob
06-30-2014, 01:40 PM
Couldn't tell you? It all happens so fast.

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

guspech750
06-30-2014, 05:33 PM
Being a DTR owner. It sucks being glared and gestured at while being passed.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

CWright
06-30-2014, 05:38 PM
Being a DTR owner. It sucks being glared and gestured at while being passed.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

:geezer: :lol:

CWright
06-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Couldn't tell you? It all happens so fast.

"Since 2004"

Amen!!!!!! :2thumbs:

ctrlraven
06-30-2014, 06:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8BiQYfl.png

lji372
06-30-2014, 07:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8BiQYfl.png

^^^^^^^haha

justbob
06-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Amen!!!!!! :2thumbs:

I have to live up to my plates right?? :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/01/8equha4e.jpg

"Since 2004"

jerrym3
07-01-2014, 06:30 AM
In today's world of crazy and nutty people, if I'm the passer, I ignore them.

If I'm the passee, I ignore them.

camelgrundle
07-02-2014, 02:55 PM
Lol I flip anyone and everyone off if you are driving slow in the passing lane. My wife hates it but it makes me feel better. And don't have your windows open or your ac on if you tail gate me. Pepper spray works at 65 mph lol jk.

lji372
07-02-2014, 08:24 PM
In today's world of crazy and nutty people, if I'm the passer, I ignore them.

If I'm the passee, I ignore them.

When your the passee why don't you just move over :confused:

jwibbity
07-03-2014, 05:42 AM
I have to live up to my plates right?? :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/01/8equha4e.jpg

"Since 2004"

hey where's the rest of that picture, LMAO!!!!

chief455
07-03-2014, 01:17 PM
Do you stare at them or just get around them?

Do you ever wave to them in a manner as to say "Bye-Bye" or provoke in any way?
When I glance, they are staring at my car.:cool:
Otherwise, I just roll by.

justbob
07-03-2014, 02:51 PM
hey where's the rest of that picture, LMAO!!!!

Do you really want that texted to you? :)

"Since 2004"