PDA

View Full Version : MM for sale

MARAUDERCHICK
04-14-2004, 12:18 PM
I found an 03 Marauder for sale in this week's Auto Trader.

Does this Marauder belong to anyone here???

According to the phone number.....looks like it's in the Atlanta area.

TAF
04-14-2004, 12:30 PM
Now...my "cover" is blown...:mad2:

MARAUDERCHICK
04-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Now...my "cover" is blown...:mad2:
Yeah right Todd!! As if!!!!:rolleyes:

RCSignals
04-14-2004, 02:40 PM
Poor Todd. Can't get away with anything

Marauderman
04-14-2004, 03:26 PM
Yeah right Todd!! As if!!!!:rolleyes:
If the call is local --give it a try --see what you find out --let us know!!.........Tom

MarauderMark
04-14-2004, 03:38 PM

the whole car ? if it's bits and peices then maybe todd :lol:

woaface
04-14-2004, 03:59 PM
AH! For a second there, I thought you were selling yours Kathy! "Wait wait! PICK ME PICK ME!"

BTW, when I get my car back Monday-ish I'll get some good pictures:up:

67435animal
04-14-2004, 04:25 PM

Looks like a Sandy Springs number.

Bob

Mad4Macs
04-14-2004, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=MARAUDERCHICK]I found an 03 Marauder for sale in this week's Auto Trader.

DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!!!
I thought you were selling your car off ;)

MARAUDERCHICK
04-14-2004, 05:53 PM
If the call is local --give it a try --see what you find out --let us know!!.........Tom
I called once and left a message to call me back......no callback!!

So, I tried 2 more times, and I got " this caller cannot recieve messages at this time" ?????? I guess his/her mailbox is full!

MARAUDERCHICK
04-14-2004, 05:55 PM
AH! For a second there, I thought you were selling yours Kathy! "Wait wait! PICK ME PICK ME!"

BTW, when I get my car back Monday-ish I'll get some good pictures:up:
IF I ever want to sell my car......you will be the FIRST person I call James!!

You know I wouldn't do you wrong!!;)

Kathy

MARAUDERCHICK
04-14-2004, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=MARAUDERCHICK]I found an 03 Marauder for sale in this week's Auto Trader.

DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!!!
I thought you were selling your car off ;):nono: NO WAY!!! :eek:

I already have separation anxiety when I have to leave her at the dealer or something!!!!:depress: :(

Just thinking about being without her makes me ill......

woaface
04-14-2004, 06:05 PM
IF I ever want to sell my car......you will be the FIRST person I call James!!

You know I wouldn't do you wrong!!;)

Kathy
I doubt you would;) We can start the bidding in a few years eh?

MARAUDERCHICK
04-14-2004, 06:10 PM
I doubt you would;) We can start the bidding in a few years eh?
Actually, you ought to go ahead and talk your Mom into buying you the one I saw in the Auto Trader today. It's only $22K....it also has a DVD and a "hooked" up stereo system w/12" subs! It's Black!! Be sure to tell her they're NOT making any more after this year, so she should go ahead and get this one for you!!!:P

woaface
04-14-2004, 06:14 PM
Actually, you ought to go ahead and talk your Mom into buying you the one I saw in the Auto Trader today. It's only $22K....it also has a DVD and a "hooked" up stereo system w/12" subs! It's Black!! Be sure to tell her they're NOT making any more after this year, so she should go ahead and get this one for you!!!:P
I could convince my mom easily, but I'll never get one as long as I'm living with my dad. He doesn't think I should have nice anything, all the money goes to college kind of thing. They wouldn't buy me a car now anyway, period. But when I get to college I'll get a Marauder. I just have to be patient and wait it out!

MARAUDERCHICK
04-14-2004, 06:27 PM
I could convince my mom easily, but I'll never get one as long as I'm living with my dad. He doesn't think I should have nice anything, all the money goes to college kind of thing. They wouldn't buy me a car now anyway, period. But when I get to college I'll get a Marauder. I just have to be patient and wait it out!
Ya' know James.......you are such a great guy......IF I could....I would buy you that Marauder!!! I think you deserve one....personally!!!;)
Your Dad needs to open his eyes and realize what a good kid he has!!!!

woaface
04-14-2004, 06:46 PM
Ya' know James.......you are such a great guy......IF I could....I would buy you that Marauder!!! I think you deserve one....personally!!!;)
Oh he does, and I realize that...he compliments me all the time. He just doesn't want me to be spoiled! Understandable.

Hey get in the chat room!

CRUZTAKER
04-14-2004, 06:52 PM
I guess his/her mailbox is full!
Well, that rules Tod out...:baaa:

01 Interceptor
04-14-2004, 10:55 PM
Kathy, I saw that ad as well. As tempting as that was, I must have a Deep Blue Pearl w/Dark Charcoal interior.

Haggis
04-15-2004, 05:44 AM

Kathy you could always adopt him!!

MARAUDERCHICK
04-15-2004, 06:08 AM
Kathy you could always adopt him!!
Now there's an idea!!!

And he's young enough, so I can claim him on my taxes!!!:P

67435animal
04-15-2004, 06:20 AM
Now there's an idea!!!

True, but too late for 2003.

Bob

Bluerauder
04-15-2004, 06:24 AM
Now there's an idea!!!

Kathy,
Be careful of what you wish for --- 16 year olds can be veeeerrry expensive and he has that college tuition bill in front of him. The deduction that you gain won't make much of a dent in the cost of support. On the other hand, you'll have company on the roadtrips and someone to share the keys and the driving.
:lol:

MARAUDERCHICK
04-15-2004, 06:28 AM
Kathy,
Be careful of what you wish for --- 16 year olds can be veeeerrry expensive and he has that college tuition bill in front of him. The deduction that you gain won't make much of a dent in the cost of support. On the other hand, you'll have company on the roadtrips and someone to share the keys and the driving.
:lol:

hmmmmm....not to mention that my auto insurance will go through the roof!!

But he's such a good kid!! Maybe he can just be my son-in-law.....in about
7-8 years!!:up:

Haggis
04-15-2004, 06:39 AM
hmmmmm....not to mention that my auto insurance will go through the roof!!

But he's such a good kid!! Maybe he can just be my son-in-law.....in about
7-8 years!!:up:

...er, Chris was trying to set him up with our Niece, she also takes Tap dancing lessons. After all he needs a dance partner. :banana: :banana:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MARAUDERCHICK
04-15-2004, 07:44 AM
...er, Chris was trying to set him up with our Niece, she also takes Tap dancing lessons. After all he needs a dance partner. :banana: :banana:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh....OK......well, if things don't work out with your Niece, then.......:P

woaface
04-15-2004, 07:49 AM
Oops! I slept in and missed all that. I've got a tiny bit of money set aside for college and my dad only pays an extra $200 every six months for me to drive the Marquis. I don't know if it would be more for a Marauder!

But on the other hand I think my parents love me very much:up:

But hey! We're not 100% sure where I'm going for college, I'll need a place to chill and eat someone elses food every once in a while! :banana:

MARAUDERCHICK
04-15-2004, 07:56 AM
Oops! I slept in and missed all that. I've got a tiny bit of money set aside for college and my dad only pays an extra $200 every six months for me to drive the Marquis. I don't know if it would be more for a Marauder!
hmmmm. just out of curiousity, I should call my insurance agent and ask!!

But on the other hand I think my parents love me very much:up:
They can't help but love you James!

But hey! We're not 100% sure where I'm going for college, I'll need a place to chill and eat someone elses food every once in a while! :banana:
Well....if you go to the University of Georgia, or Georgia State University....you can always come eat at our house and chill out for a while!

martyo
04-15-2004, 08:18 AM
...er, Chris was trying to set him up with our Niece, she also takes Tap dancing lessons.

I tap dance for a living.

Haggis
04-15-2004, 08:21 AM

She is a little young for you Marty, besides I thought you was already ingaged too...What was her name again??

MARAUDERCHICK
04-15-2004, 09:13 AM

:baaa: Yeah....on Todd's head!!!!:baaa:

martyo
04-15-2004, 09:38 AM
She is a little young for you Marty, besides I thought you was already ingaged too...What was her name again??

Gordon: I am definitely not fishing for a fix up. I was just simply pointing out that I am a highly trained tap dancer. In fact, I am off to court in a while to do some of my best soft shoe routines....

Haggis
04-15-2004, 09:46 AM
Gordon: I am definitely not fishing for a fix up. I was just simply pointing out that I am a highly trained tap dancer. In fact, I am off to court in a while to do some of my best soft shoe routines....

OH....oops, sorry didn't mean to get you in trouble.

Just remember not to step on the Judge's toes.

woaface
04-15-2004, 02:01 PM
Marty wasn't trying to get the hook up and I pretty much didn't notice it...

What two great members we have here!:up:

BTW! I'm not great at tap dancing...I take private lessons and I don't think my teacher is immensely interested in how much I learn. I'm good at clogging and photography though!

And I can type really fast and know a good bit about cars:up:

Now what does she think:lol: