PDA

View Full Version : Crownvic.net Account Activation

bassliner
07-08-2014, 07:56 PM
I just started down the long road of modifying my CV LX Sport and decided it was time to join the relevant forums. Found a lot of info on crownvic.net and here on mercurymarauder.net so I figured these were the forums to join!

Here on MM my account got activated in no time, however over on CV I am still pending approval and have been for a while. Anyone have any insight into how I can get my account going over there? I am working on a writeup of the Naake QA1 install on my car and want to get it out there but no can do until I'm live. Cheers! :beer:

Jeronimojc
07-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Another forum you may want to consider is the United Panther Owners Association. Not as active, but they will activate your account right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bassliner
07-08-2014, 08:08 PM
Another forum you may want to consider is the United Panther Owners Association. Not as active, but they will activate your account right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will check it out for sure, thanks for the heads up.

Guittard22
07-08-2014, 08:41 PM
I just started down the long road of modifying my CV LX Sport and decided it was time to join the relevant forums. Found a lot of info on crownvic.net and here on mercurymarauder.net so I figured these were the forums to join!

Here on MM my account got activated in no time, however over on CV I am still pending approval and have been for a while. Anyone have any insight into how I can get my account going over there? I am working on a writeup of the Naake QA1 install on my car and want to get it out there but no can do until I'm live. Cheers! :beer:

I been trying to get a password change for over 2 years !!! On cv.net !!

71cyclone
07-09-2014, 03:12 AM

Here on MM my account got activated in no time, however over on CV I am still pending approval and have been for a while. Anyone have any insight into how I can get my account going over there? I am working on a writeup of the Naake QA1 install on my car and want to get it out there but no can do until I'm live. Cheers! :beer: These guys are a little slow, but they will come through-- 71cyclone is also Mercavic :banana:

RF Overlord
07-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Unfortunately, there is only ONE person on CVN who can authorise new accounts...the owner...and he is somewhat unresponsive. Don't give up, but it may take a while.

massacre
07-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Do yourself a favor and just forget about crownvic.net
Trust me on this.

bassliner
07-09-2014, 01:50 PM
I'm seeing a trend here, thanks for the insight. I will check out the United Panther Owners Association then and just be patient with CV.net. Thanks!

justbob
07-09-2014, 02:51 PM
The real question here is why bother. :)
Stick around here with the adults who don't base every single little thing on dollar amount alone.

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

bassliner
07-10-2014, 05:28 PM
If you'd said that on my first car I would have disagreed vehemently, but now I am "older" and wiser! There's a reason I didn't just slap some drop springs in and tweak the RAS to get it down low. This build is going to get done right, even if it takes me 10 years. Most of the stuff I need to know is likely to be in this forum anyway in the long run, seeing as there is a 4v in my future.

massacre
07-11-2014, 10:07 AM
there is a 4v in my future.

That is life handing you directions right there.

RubberCtyRauder
07-11-2014, 12:05 PM
There is a lot of good info for the 2valve CV and GM. However, IMO, a lot are "experts" when it comes to the forum responses and then they do it with an attitude when you question something. I rarely post over there anymore due to that.